Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 82. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 08:47:11 PM
I think both are very important, because if we only make investments without saving the investment, the results we get are not completely safe because it could be the price of a certain commodity can change at any time depending on market weather.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:54:49 PM
Either we save it or invest it is a good choice, the only thing that differentiate them are when you save your money to the bank, it is safe there while when you invest it, you have to risk your money for you to earn more.

Those two are important too and if you have a chance to do both. It's a good move because you have two great option to save and earn for your money. Just be careful when investing because the risk of losing money is there and just pick a good investment that has good background. Don't invest in a project that guarantee a quick returns because it may scam you.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 07:33:52 PM
You better have a good chance to do the investment. It is becoming harder and harder to find good opportunity now.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 19, 2017, 07:20:02 PM
Ideally, it is better to invest it as there are more opportunities for your money to grow by doing business. If you would keep it in the bank, then it might grow a little bit though it might not be enough due to inflation.
That's right, invest your money so it will grow and only put your some money in the bank for your savings.
When you do not take the risk to invest, you will end up saving notes which the value will continue to decrease in the future, bitcoin gives us
the chance to grow our money, it's easy to invest, just buy and hold and you are good to go.
Activity: 182
December 19, 2017, 06:50:49 PM
Ideally, it is better to invest it as there are more opportunities for your money to grow by doing business. If you would keep it in the bank, then it might grow a little bit though it might not be enough due to inflation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 06:37:45 PM
Either we save it or invest it is a good choice, the only thing that differentiate them are when you save your money to the bank, it is safe there while when you invest it, you have to risk your money for you to earn more.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
December 19, 2017, 06:19:51 PM
Savings are plain silly, at least buy bonds and make up for inflation. No reason to simply lose money to inflation.
Activity: 112
December 19, 2017, 06:18:58 PM
Investing is better option, saving or keep money won't make you rich but investing does!
Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 06:01:38 PM
It is good to have a savings but better to an an investment. Saving money does not add anything to the owner and does not make any effect on the economy of a nation but when you good investment of money when the return comes your family will smile at you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 03:43:40 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

for me it is better to invest. because investing can make your money grow if you chose to save money
in bank it might get lost because your not continuing to save or put money in the bank. and might as well your interest
might get higher so it really depends on the person
I see that 95% answered for investing money in virtual currency. Everyone is attracted by high interest rates of 50% against 5% of banking, and they will be right.
And that is a conservative number, bitcoin has earned 1800% in this year alone and the year is not over you will need an entire lifetime to earn that in a bank, and that is only the results of this year, if you invested earlier your earnings are even better and if you have lats as well the number are even higher, this is why many of use are deciding to invest in crypto.
Your thinking is good. According to my thinking to save money in bank will lose the value of money. The currency is losing its value if you save it for a long time. Some peoples try to save money for future. But the wise decision is that to invest money in a good manner. Bitcoin is the best assets of the world which price is growing more than any other product. So it is the time to invest in Bitcoin for the best future. The Bitcoin increase the value of currency.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 02:03:26 PM
Saving money is the most bad move you can come up with. I prefer to invest the money that I can save. I don't believe in savings. You may invest in many ways, one of them in online currency. This is the most growing industry in today's world. But I suggest you not to invest it all in the same bucket. Wish you all the best.
copper member
Activity: 346
December 19, 2017, 01:40:20 PM
of course both will be better, I will choose to do both things.I will save some of my funds as a savings and partly I will invest in a business that can provide benefits for me, it seems his investment in bitcoin can provide a pretty good profit in the future .
Activity: 42
December 19, 2017, 11:58:16 AM
Saving money is saver then investing it. With invests you won't always be sure if you make your money back and you don't know how long it can take.
If you save money in your savings you are sure you will make a little bit of money out of it.
Activity: 70
December 19, 2017, 11:15:37 AM
one shall do both ) good investments increase your future wealth, good savings suppport your current stability. the question is how much to invest and where )
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 11:08:44 AM
Saving money or investing? it depends on the person who will do it. Choose the one that will fit you the most.

Banks offers interest rates when you save your money on them. So your money has a chance to grow depending on how much interest they give. Also, through banking, you can definitely save your money safely. But do also consider the type of bank because some banks run out of money and becomes bankrupt.

Investing is also good because you may grow your money from it. But you need consider where do you want to invest your money? Do you want to invest it on a business, a stock, etc? Do you know the process of investing? On investing, choose the one that you want or interested at, and focus on it. You must be hands-on so you can measure if you are gaining profit or not out of it.

Activity: 8
December 19, 2017, 10:35:19 AM
You can invest and save at the same time. While investment, for example in Bitcoin, is a profitable way to do with your money, risk is always in it's way so you still need saving to secure your future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 08:34:29 AM
For today personally for me there are two options for investment-bitcoin and gold. All you need is patience and time to get dividends from your deposits. The bitcoin is rising in price, and gold will always be valued, so this is the most suitable investment.
yes, really...who wants to invest - you need to invest in bitcoin, who wants to keep you need to invest in gold...these are different tools for different purposes
Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 08:23:51 AM
 would keep a 60% - 40%,more investment less saving. but only if you can miss 60%....
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 08:17:06 AM
For me I will do both. I will make a separate percentage of money for savings and one for investment.
I will only invest what i can afford to lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 19, 2017, 08:13:08 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think both, you can use it for investment and keep the rest to save, investing in bitcoin is the best and most profitable investment.
Pages:
Jump to: