Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 48106 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 06:52:34 AM
Cmon abiky, are you going out of ideas for threads? You're legendary, and you're worry about bitcoin, since you God damn well know, how it goes... Well I don't criticize you, I also want to buy bitcoin at 1000$ again Cheesy

Right said
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
November 21, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

Bitcoin peaked at $ 20,000 in 2017 as a bubble, fueled by FOMO, Many people are ignorant of this market because it is so new, but greed has killed them. So when Bitcoin prices fall by the FUD, it once again shows panic and lack of knowledge about the market. I do not look at prices much, what I believe is the value and the future that bitcoin and blockchain can bring us. We are seeing a lot of companies, different fields are applying blockchian and Cryptocurrency, technically we have new developments, countries are loosening and starting to accept cryptocurrency.

So I invest in bitcoin as a long term investment, the market can go up or down, but I still believe in bitcoin, whether it comes back to the $ 1500 mark!
Activity: 52
November 21, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

We can't say it's the worst but it's definitely a 50% chance right now. It's 50% safer than the dollar. I rated Bitcoin 80% last year. This year I'm rating it just above 50%.  Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
November 21, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
it's not that easy to end bitcoin and cryptocurrency because it has become commonplace when the price of dimarket has decreased and all of that can still go back up if it's time, be patient is the key in the cryptocurrency because there is a massive decline there will be a massive increase too .
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 06:53:13 AM
Bitcoin is not a game and it is not playing so its so called game isn't over. Though price is declining almost everyday but we have still believe on Bitcoin will back and again go the moon as in January 2018.
Bitcoin is not a game but a crypto currency that can not be played the price it or the transaction. so this is not a game but an investment of buying coins through cryptocurrency. of course Bitcoin will survive and still it's too early to say if Bitcoin will end. all expectations about the price of Bitcoin will return, only there in years 2019 and we will see developments in Bitcoin prices will going up or not on that year.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 21, 2018, 06:42:04 AM
Bitcoin is not a game and it is not playing so its so called game isn't over. Though price is declining almost everyday but we have still believe on Bitcoin will back and again go the moon as in January 2018.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 06:47:54 AM
Cmon abiky, are you going out of ideas for threads? You're legendary, and you're worry about bitcoin, since you God damn well know, how it goes... Well I don't criticize you, I also want to buy bitcoin at 1000$ again Cheesy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 06:40:55 AM
It's hard to believe your words that "Bitcoin is Game Over" because Bitcoin has great technology in terms of currency, and you should know that the price of Bitcoin is determined by its demand in the crypto market, as long as there are people who adopt Bitcoin it means Bitcoin is far from said Game Over.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 06:45:41 AM
No, It is not game over for bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies. 2018 has been a difficult year for cryptocurrency because of the actions of various governments towards the cryptocurrency. There was a complete ban on the transaction on cryptocurrency and some other countries it was a difficult regulation against the crypto. These issues were major factor meditating against the price movement of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
November 21, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
i think bitcoin is spreading all over the world and it has huge future..!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
November 21, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
Bitcoin has faced this kind of situation a lot of times. It has been sentenced to death, but it will always survive eventually. I just don't think that telling it's over at this point is the right thing to do. It is not over yet, not until someone "breaks" the internet. Because that's the only way to put an end on Bitcoin, not the government, not the big investors, and nothing else.
You've been here long enough, OP. You should have known better.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 21, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
Well, we have seen worst case scenarios in the past and none of them could destroy Bitcoin. I don't think that it's game over for Bitcoin at all considering user base support behind it. Yes, the situation is definitely not stable but it won't affect the Bitcoin and growth in the long run. In fact, this is the perfect opportunity for those who are willing to get involved with Bitcoin and crypto industry. One should do his own research before taking an investment decision.
Activity: 23
November 21, 2018, 06:04:38 AM
Everything will be fine with Bitcoin. It has faced even digger troubles and it's still afloat.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
November 21, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
it was game over when the miners put fees up to $55 per transaction and since then the price has been dropping like I said it would

The BTC software team are useless and sat back and let this happen instead of putting a limit on these "Virtually free transactions costs"

if you are looking for space heaters (CPU WARS ARE ENDING, BIG DESIGN MISTAKE) then here are some free heaters
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-20/whats-happening-now-crypto-devastation-collapses-hash-rate-forces-miners-dump-rigs
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
Your question makes me laugh pal it's nothing but a silly question. You need to gather more trust and knowledge about bitcoin. No doubt bitcoin is passing the bad time though but it doesn't mean game over for bitcoin. Who knows bitcoin could turn out as like as 2017. Yes, bitcoin will be back soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
if you look at prices from the beginning to the present, the current situation may be just a cycle, you know why this situation looks bad? because we were used to rising prices yesterday or seeing high exchange rates, so when prices go down we all feel unprepared, angry and disappointed, but if you are a true investor you must already have a strong mentality to deal with this situation, hopefully there will be good news later this year, and this storm is fleeting so that loyal investors don't get disappointed again and we can reap the rewards of our patience , actually I am a little disappointed with you, if the senior at least what you post gets more trust from the reader and the source of reference, you should post something useful and give encouragement instead of complaints and fears like this, do you want to contribute to this situation? Do you want all this to end?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
November 21, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
Nah. I see the dump as a positive sign, because sellers can't keep selling endlessly. At lower levels sellers need to sell more coins to impact the market, because fiat obviously is gaining an upper hand.

You have to look at the price and calculate the risk vs reward ratio, and at current levels there is way more upwards potential than downwards potential, especially with the block halving coming closer and closer.

I think we could see more selling going on, maybe even a $3000 visit, but that's an opportunity for you to utilize. Buying at these lower levels significantly lowers your overall buying price.

I strongly believe that the price will go up gradually and pick up pace in Q2 of 2019 as more entities, which very likely are institutions, are out to accumulate Bitcoin before the block halving takes place and thus not pay a premium later on.
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
Following the price correction of bitcoin since 2013, there is a hope that bitcoin price will correct and starts its upward trend to create a new high as it did in 2017 after about 244 days a new high of $20000 was reached. True this year has been turbulent for cryptocurrency because of various government decisions and regulations which has seen the lost over 3/4 of its value but I am optimistic that bitcoin will rise and surpass its former high may be creating a new one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

2018 was probably the worst year for cryptocurrencies. Many different difficulties and problems that affected the potential of cryptocurrencies and their prices. But despite all the problems, there are people who believe and wait for good news. Everything is possible nowadays.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
It is far from over because its value is still high if you compare it to last 2016 or 2015. I started using bitcoin in 2015 where its price is at $330 range and it suffered more price drops in the following years. There are many reasons on bitcoin's recent sharp drop on its prices but I think the price manipulators has also a role in that sudden downtrend.
Pages:
Jump to: