Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 48106 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
November 21, 2018, 05:54:13 PM
Constant decline doesn't mean that bitcoin will be game over. As long as bitcoin has a value there will still a chance that it can bounce back again.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 21, 2018, 05:36:37 PM
Continuing with bad negative thoughts that caused FUD to create, I do not like this. Have fun and think this is just one of the events that great Black Friday and everything will be back to normal when the event ends. Do not think too much and think this is the chance for you to shop Altcoins on Black Friday.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
November 21, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
I don't think the game is over. The fall in prices does not mean that cryptocurrency is dying. There are many promising projects on the market and I think that they will be able to survive in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 21, 2018, 04:43:23 PM
I think we are far from the said game over. If we are going to look at the price of bitcoin back, 3 to 4 years the price of bitcoin is really small than what it was today so I believe that we are really far from game over. Bitcoin is still has its value and still it has a friend and many people are really interested on it so maybe it will rise soon.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
November 21, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
When bitcoin went to 20k $ rate that time most of them who sold in low rate wanted to buy back in low and now when the price is low no one wanted to buy and now fearing that the price will go more down. Bitcoin game will never be over, this price fluctuation is common.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
The game isn't over yet, still lot more to come in future.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
I also think that what is happening with Bitcoin right now is a game with the price of Bitcoin or in other words the manipulation of large players who want to buy Bitcoin at the lowest prices.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 04:31:38 PM
No,game is not over but this time is really hard for bitcoin journey. history says, price will dump many times but not end at all.so we hope that bitcoin overcome this uncomfortable situation.
Activity: 182
Personal Text
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 21, 2018, 04:05:55 PM
No we must not give up and hope for new and long bull run and as we have seen crashs like this many times then this is just another one ,everything would be good.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Why game over? Btc price in 2016 was just $500-600

It's dropping like crazy now
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 21, 2018, 03:50:27 PM
when it would be game over with bictoin then so many other alt coin will also go game over Cheesy
But the game still goes on. Cryptos are not dead o0

regards
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
November 21, 2018, 03:43:43 PM
It's just a temporary setdown. Just because it's going down doesn't mean it's a disaster. The price of the whole market is going down and it is quite frustrating for investors who put a lot of money into cryptocurrency and now they feel betrayed. But Bitcoin went from nothing to the sky and now its in the middle, so it doesn't mean its dead and it is in fact recovering.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
November 21, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
This constant decline in the price of the bitcoin seems to me a game of manipulation by some forces wanting to come heavily to the market. Bitcoin will remain while other national coins will spring forth. But this decline is scaring but Crypto is the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
November 21, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
i think its manipulation in market right now.its not a game over for bitcoin its just started.if you look back to the past history you can see bitcoin gone through more bad situation and in december market will recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
November 21, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
I think that the manipulation of the market has one goal - to squeeze out investors who are disappointed and not ready to wait. In other words, the manipulator drops extra passengers off the train. Large gamers are always purchased at the bottom. And in order to purchase at the bottom it is necessary to force the bulk of investors and speculators to sell cheap. I think this is what is happening now. And this is not the last bottom. (
Activity: 14
November 21, 2018, 02:42:24 PM
I think it's still not over for BTC.  There are "speculations" that some altcoins where tied to BTC and if in case it became over, it might destroy the whole market.  BTC is the first ever coin and I think those whales and investors will not let BTC be over.  These are just challenges we must face  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 21, 2018, 02:16:17 PM
Bitcoin has gone through more worse dips back in years. This is indeed a huge dip but we are still at $4k+ which is decent enough to trust in Bitcoin. Even after all the panic sellers left, BTC is holding good. This was like a reboot and would help in bull market as who are left have trust in Bitoin.
Activity: 42
November 21, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

I think it just restart og the game and soon it will be won by bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
November 21, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

You made a bunch of statements about what you see then you ask what people think.

My thoughts are: most of your observations are wrong, big money investors would never let this game die, and bitcoin does not have a “normal”.
Pages:
Jump to: