Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 17. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 03:06:00 PM
Your thoughts are very accurate and accurate. The ETH price is low and the market has not recovered so we should try to buy ETH at low price and keep it waiting for the market to make a profit.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
ETH is good for investors in this down market to invest. Nowadays ETH looks so profitable and promising for investing. An investor can select this coin for long-term investment  Even ETH is the most preferable altcoin in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 126
November 09, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
for me it is a very promising coin and one of the most stable
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
i think price Ethereum in this time in very cheaps.If i will buy more ethereum. Just wait for a few moments and wait until it pumps up. I will sure that your money will not be wasted. Ethereum is good for long term. you can hold 1 years and you can profit
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 09, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
Certailny one should always consider ethereum if he/she is planning to invest because ethereum has strong community and its a no 1 altcoin so far according to the coinmarketcap and I am also a holder of ethereum. If you are planning for long term I feel it would be the best choice apart form eth you can check top 10 coins or Btc for diversification.

Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 04:50:39 AM
I think the new altcoin is more suitable for investment because they always have independent prices, and the new altcoin is easier to profit in the short term!
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
Maybe I better invest eth and another coin, I always divide my investment into two coins segaligus. I think others are the same, this is part of the strategy of an investment. Good investment for the long term or short term.
Yes, ETH is one of most demand by investors because the prices fluctuated higher in where it also similar to bitcoin,  ETH proves already that has a chances to range maximum prices so this currency has an, awesome investment site because the market volume explodes at higher. Wether short term, or long term as far as has a good strategy we can expect more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 03:31:26 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

That's definitely a great investment at the moment. Why do not we invest in a low price altcoin but potential? ICO projects now collaborate with ETH to make capital calls and it occupies the largest market share in this field. That's a sign of big money. Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
Hi, everybody. ETH is a safe investment. Soon ETH will return to its previous position. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 486
September 23, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
why not ??
ETH is a safe Investment
I think we will see it soon in the old price of $ 700
And then it will jump higher
Lots of new projects rely on it
Activity: 437
September 22, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
You should consider carefully before investing, do not encourage you to participate. With me, I only invest Bitcoin, Ethereum and other potential crypto currencies, profit is long but it is completely no fraud.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
Yes, it is. ETH is a coin that you can invest here without any doubts. Who sold their ETH by seeing the lowest price of the year, they are regretting now! ETH is recovering its price. At this moment, the ETH price is 239 USD, Who invested at 167-170 USD, now calculate within a few days they earned very good profits! The power of the ethereum, it is.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
September 22, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

It is really good to invest etheruem because it could give us a good profit throught holding. Storing and keeping more of it would be the best choice that we could do have a good gain. It is just a matter of patience so we better focus on good posibilities with it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:48:45 PM
Eth developers are not in the hurry, but they want to make it right.
It definitely worth investing into Ethereum.
Ethereum is most used blockchain at 80 % of all transactions.
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

In my way of thinking, ethereum has a great potential to reach great values again. I think it need just more time, and I think the market has started to give new hopes for the future.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 22, 2018, 07:12:33 PM
ethereum shows good prices in the last few days, we can continue to choose ethereum to be one of the best choices because the ethereum platform will be high potential to be a big profit.
all do not know what happened for the future but for now the most profitable investment in ether is because the price is cheap and the opportunity to get big profits in the future; believe me ...
Activity: 783
September 22, 2018, 07:03:53 PM
ethereum shows good prices in the last few days, we can continue to choose ethereum to be one of the best choices because the ethereum platform will be high potential to be a big profit.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 22, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
if you choose ethereum as your investment asset, then your choice is right and now is the right time to buy it. Ethereum always develops technology from their platform and that will make ethereum's price rise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
I do not recommend now to make serious investments in crypto-currencies, times are incomprehensible and what will happen to the market is unclear

More experienced people give another piece of an advice. They say it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Since the altcoin lost in price a lot, it will have to gain soon. When you buy it now, you will get the profit in future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 21, 2018, 09:26:45 AM
There will never be the best time because utilizing every time is the best decision. Every time we are always given the opportunity to be able to make decisions right. all we need to do is try to find the right opportunity and momentum in trading Etherum. Etherum is one of the coins that has the best prospect level. Therefore, we must be able to see the various situations and conditions that exist, it is one component to be able to make the right decision. Believe that Etherum is one of the best coins and we deserve to invest Etherum.
Pages:
Jump to: