Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 20. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
Yes it is definitely good to invest in ETH because now it's price is low and after some time it will increase up. so when will it's price increase you get much profit on your investment.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
It depends on the person's thinking, but personally I still believe in ETH coin, I think ETH will overcome this difficult period and ICO projects will abandon ETH in the near future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
Well we all know what Potential Ethereum can give us investors no doubt a about it. And with the current market value of Ethereum it is really a good buy right now. As we approach the last quarter of the year you’ll be surprised how high the price can be, just like what happened last year.
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
I wouldn't spend a single penny into ETH.
My prediction: ETH will soon fall under $150 and inevitably crash to nothing. For the last 2+ years it has been the top coin for mining, so it is clear as day: There is a major conspiracy in place to screw over the long-time miners that continue to HODL. The powers-that-be obviously don't want a lot of overnight millionaires like the early Bitcoin miners.
XMR and DGB are safer bets to make reasonable gains soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
Of course this can be a great success, so even advise you to use this coin, but what is the risk is undoubtedly present in obtaining this coin, as well as a great coin to buy and all claims its confidence in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 114
September 04, 2018, 08:55:54 AM
for now I suggest that you focus on holding ethereum only, I think that is enough to make a big profit for several years, but if you want to invest in other altcoin then try to invest in DOGE or ADA
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
at present, indeed ETH as the favorite altcoin of many people to invest because they believe that it will grow again with the technology it offers, there will be many benefits later and will be able to give an advantage if you invest long term. depending on how much capital you will invest, if with small capital I suggest investing in other altcoins that are cheap but potentially, if the big capital you use ETH is the best choice for long-term investment after bitcoin, would be great for you not to focus on one coin.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

Ethereum is the best altcoin and investing in ethereum can be very promising because ethereum has the potential to continue to grow, but if you have other views then you can choose according to your beliefs, but before you buy you have to research the coins that you will buy.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
Bitcon is a form of savings as well as investment that has a simple and no hassle system. Bitcoin value has the potential to continue to rise from year to year and can be a very profitable investment tool.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
August 06, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
eth is one of the most used coins in the market so it is better to invest not only eth but also the coins that is really have a good purpose in the market like btc as we all know we are always looking for its price right so it is better to invest also to it and eth.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 06, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
if you have a balance you don't need to hesitate in investing in ethereum. many functions of ethereum that we can use as an investment back to ico and also stored in the wallet
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
August 06, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
investment in eth is enough to provide profits for investors. because the ethereum coin grows faster and has more potential than other coins. lots of good new coins but further research is needed for investment, while ethereum doesn't need to be done.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
there is no bad word for investment on eth, because eth is a good platform and this can be used as an option for novice investors. so I think investing in eth before eth prices are high.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 06, 2018, 09:22:58 AM
I believe that is good, I am still raising capital to invest in ETH coin, because they can give me high profit in the future, I believe this coin, now very cheap price, many I was scared but ETH did not tremble
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
yes it is good to invest in eth ( for long term ) you have to hold for like 3 or 4 months eth reach 2000$ this year so i think that this coin is going high at the end of the year
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 06, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
Ethereum is a good choice to buy.
Ethereum is a very potential coin.
Ethereum has proven to be a coin that has a good history in the development of its price.
I think if Ethereum becomes an investment tool it is very feasible.
Many have proven that Ethereum provides many benefits for its users.

on this condition. one of the best choice is eth.
buy ethereum instead of other shit coins.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
I think it is a good thing to invest in ETH, because at present, ETH is at a very low price, so the risk is proportional to the return, so it is worth investing in ETH at present, which has been affirmed by most investors.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 05:34:25 AM
Ethereum is good for long term and short term investment.The predictions of Ethereum's price reach $ 2500 this year.So I think it's right to invest in Ethereum now.It is good to hold for five or six months.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 06, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
I still believe in this coin, I know that they will grow again, so I always hold them until ETH prices rise again, and then I will become richer.
Activity: 252
August 06, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
With this price ETH as it is now traded on the exchange, you can buy a good portfolio to get a very good profit in the future but it can take a lot of time for this
Pages:
Jump to: