Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 19. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
I think this is a very good time to invest in ETH, because the current ETH price is very tempting to buy and of course those who have a lot of capital will definitely get a lot of profit because my prediction ETH will definitely rise again at the end of the year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
I think yes. You will not be alone with the decision to invest in bitcoin as I am sure many investors are investing in it. The value of ETH is just after bitcoin and it is the virtual currency that is predicted to be able to grow high in the future.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 10, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
It is the right time for buying ethereum. Price is so low that anyone can buy more ethereum in this stage. After some days price will be growing fast. Then a lot of money are waiting.
Right with the current ethereum price which is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy,
because with us buying ethereum it looks like we will get a big profit,
but I think it takes patience to wait for ethereum prices to rise again
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 10, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
It is the right time for buying ethereum. Price is so low that anyone can buy more ethereum in this stage. After some days price will be growing fast. Then a lot of money are waiting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
This crypto blood bath is a good time to buy more cryptos Smiley In spite of this, we should consider and see that ETH blockchain is (for now) the wider base for new tokens (ERC20 based). If not ETH, one of these token could reveal the future of blockchain.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
September 10, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
Guys the price is now less than $ 200 I think that now we will start the upward movement of prices ! I personally like that he falls so as than faster will come bottom the faster will grow !
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
Well we all know what Potential Ethereum can give us investors no doubt a about it. And with the current market value of Ethereum it is really a good buy right now. As we approach the last quarter of the year you’ll be surprised how high the price can be, just like what happened last year.
for now the ethereum price condition is in a low position, but we must remain confident in the condition of ethereum prices where ethereum will grow high up to a maximum price and can be an alternative investment other than bitcoin.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
I think now is the best time to invest Ethereum, we can buy at a low price of around $ 190, and this is the lowest price ethereum since a year, I am sure that ethereum will return to the right track.
Activity: 406
September 10, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
It may seem that this coin is good for investment, and I probably agree, because this coin is suitable for a good investment as an investment, and I do not think that will often fail.
Activity: 114
September 10, 2018, 08:24:14 AM
Altcoins is a good way to first investments if you sure that there are a good coins. I have many doubts about most of altcoins but less doubts about ETH.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 08:06:56 AM
i think now is best time to invest in ETH, this price newer will come. after this, price will more then 200$ alltime
No one can say this for sure. In such market conditions, it is worthwhile acting as if it is not the bottom, namely not buying for all money now, believe it I'm not without reason, since he himself has stepped on such rake earlier.
Activity: 93
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
September 09, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
i think now is best time to invest in ETH, this price newer will come. after this, price will more then 200$ alltime
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 09, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
$ 200 Friends ! $ 200 what could be better than this price for ETH ! I do not understand why it fell so much but the best offer on the market I have not met ! I don't understand how people can sell it now ! Need to catch the moment and buy !
of course, it's very profitable to invest $ 200 in an etherium, but this is if you have real money for living on accounts.Only in this case can the current situation be considered successful.
some users of the crypto currency expect a drop in the price of the etherium to $ 50, and this will be an even better investment in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
$ 200 Friends ! $ 200 what could be better than this price for ETH ! I do not understand why it fell so much but the best offer on the market I have not met ! I don't understand how people can sell it now ! Need to catch the moment and buy !
of course, it's very profitable to invest $ 200 in an etherium, but this is if you have real money for living on accounts.Only in this case can the current situation be considered successful.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 09, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
Activity: 476
September 09, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
Ethereum is a very good investment coin with this, perhaps everyone agrees here, but I believe that now it is not worthwhile to buy it, since prices have only recently fallen and it is better to buy later...
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 12:26:16 PM
of course because ethereum is a coin that investors in this world rely on. because the results obtained are always promising and coins are also popular among miliaders
Activity: 518
September 09, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

Bitcoin and ethereum is the two leading coins in crypto now and have never been replaced in their particular positions. Literally these two coins are the most valuable and potential coin. You can never go wrong with it. I would choose these two too basically for a long term investment.
The fact is that the entire crypto-currency market depends primarily on the state of Bitcoin. but it seems to me that this is unfair, because to date very good promising projects are suffering because of Bitcoin's insolvency.

I do not think that Ethereum depends really much on Bitcoin. ETH has now very difficult times but as soon as the platform is great, this awful period will be ended soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Bitcoin and ethereum is the two leading coins in crypto now and have never been replaced in their particular positions. Literally these two coins are the most valuable and potential coin. You can never go wrong with it. I would choose these two too basically for a long term investment.
The fact is that the entire crypto-currency market depends primarily on the state of Bitcoin. but it seems to me that this is unfair, because to date very good promising projects are suffering because of Bitcoin's insolvency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: