Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it just me or there are others who have same thoughts? - page 2. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
that is why new coins don't have any good value in the market.
That not many new projects survive because dump prices in the market make investor interest less new coins and more invested in top coins
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
I think that dumps are constant and inevitable. And this happened because of investors and bounty hunters.
These people also considers the volatility of cryptocurrency and so they dumps coins to gain some profits.
Although, it is also a tactic used to get attention and spread awareness regarding the existence of project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
Sorry for your loss if you promote a trading bounty project and still get worse results from them, it happens, get used to it and mind you not all listed bounties cheat bounty hunters,
It's true not all bounties are scam but we must always be careful. Because there are many projects that take investors' money and do not develop their projects. So the projects die. Not all projects in the market are good prices.
There are still bounties that aren't scam at all. The only problem is legitimate projects just turn out to be unsuccessful because investors and bounty hunters nowadays have lost their interest due to increase numbers of scam projects, that is why new coins don't have any good value in the market.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sorry for your loss if you promote a trading bounty project and still get worse results from them, it happens, get used to it and mind you not all listed bounties cheat bounty hunters,
It's true not all bounties are scam but we must always be careful. Because there are many projects that take investors' money and do not develop their projects. So the projects die. Not all projects in the market are good prices.

Scammers are inventing new ways to scam people, they evolve as the market evolves. We learn about their tricks, so they need to come up with something new. I participate in bounties and I try to research a project in the best way I can, and I am aware that I can miss something and to get scammed again, it happens to me and I think it will happen again.
PUGG.io
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

Sorry for your loss if you promote a trading bounty project and still get worse results from them, it happens, get used to it and mind you not all listed bounties cheat bounty hunters, for example this present project that I'm promoting (Oikos) has very good use case and trustable team members and it's already trading on exchanges
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
no one can control the price in the market, so dump or pump is not something new because it all depends on the team's performance in making the project in demand by many people so that it has high demand
Or manipulators are connected that make any price and drain everything to ordinary people at the top))
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
no one can control the price in the market, so dump or pump is not something new because it all depends on the team's performance in making the project in demand by many people so that it has high demand
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
I am sure this happens sometimes, but unfortunately now most projects list their tokens on scam cryptocurrency exchanges and therefore the price of tokens on these exchanges very quickly tends to zero and it is better to try not to get involved with such projects at all.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If you believe in a project in which you participated, having previously studied it well and assessed the prospects for its development, then you will never succumb to the general hype, and you will not sell your coins at any price. The skill of thoughtful waiting will not fail.
Your first statement is a pretty big if, we need to be honest most people that join those bounty campaigns do not really care about the project at all and they only want to sell their coins as fast as possible and in many cases this is not possible because the coin is not listed in an exchange and I cannot help but to think that this is done on purpose because the developers of those coins do not want the bounty hunters to crash the price of the coin.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I don't think the listed projects are doing it intentionally. Coins always go up or down especially when there is news or large part of tokens are released. You can't expect teams to stop marketing for that.
PUGG.io
As a bounty hunter it's normal to get your time and energy wasted when promoting new projects, either listed or not but it's also very important to learn from your mistakes, don't gamble with bounties, instead spend lots of time on projects and choose the ones that have higher chance of good demands, high demands equals to high values
The experience factor will make bounty hunters choose projects carefully. Always doing mini research is important so as not to repeat the same mistakes.
Dump prices in the market are a frequent occurrence. Good project the price will return to normal.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
As a bounty hunter it's normal to get your time and energy wasted when promoting new projects, either listed or not but it's also very important to learn from your mistakes, don't gamble with bounties, instead spend lots of time on projects and choose the ones that have higher chance of good demands, high demands equals to high values
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

If the token is available for public trading then the payment for bounty rewards should be issued weekly or monthly because that is how a legit bounty campaigns for this kind of promotion works and most of the time tokens already listed on exchanges won't take such risks since it could ruin their reputation in bitcointalk.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183

In the first place, dumping its price in the market was very inevitable and unpredictable. That's why they called volatile, where the price could get up or down at anytime depending on the buyers or sellers. Especially, if the demand is getting higher rapidly while the supply is limited the price has a chance to increase for sure but if the supply are too high while the demand is too low, it means the price will go dump for sure.
Yes and when it happened at the same time after bounty or airdrop was over, some bounty hunters take it as an intentional attack like OP. We need to understand the market, especially for a new coin after bounty or airdrop phrase is very vulnerable to dump. Cause it still young and lacks investors to drive up the price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

This mean that you are worse at choosing projects that have good potential, utility and use case is very important when choosing a bounty project to promote, I choose OIKOS DeFi project because it's DeFi and presently DeFi is trending big and also the first bounty was successful and all participants got their tokens, OIKOS price is still very good on Exchanges
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
One of the criteria that attracts me to a bounty campaign is if the tokens are already listed and have a good value. I have this belief that if I participate in listed bounties, I can always wait for the value to increase, if bounty hunters impact caused the value to drop. It may take a few weeks or days, but the value would certainly find its way up, especially if the project is a good one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

Yes your observation is correct as i have seen many projects that dump very very badly even before bounty reward tokens are distributed and i have always silently suspected team too but as i have no evidence so kept silent but it surely is a mal-practice either from the whole project or some team members who want to take advantage of the situation. Personally such projects do not do well because when the teams intentions are bad from the start what would you expect from such greedy people?
Activity: 480
Merit: 4

This is indeed a great topic to behold. I hope to see a better day on the streets of bounty hunters and other projects that tend to work together to achieve publicity. But if the above stated remains the case behind project team and their attitude towards hunters then it is indeed a pity.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
not just you, I think all forum users here might have the same thought about gift bounties or dump tokens before the project is complete. in fact, most new projects do this and after the project is finished the prize hunters only get tokens that are not valuable. and this is a form of ICO project scenario that might have been previously designed by the project developer itself.
Pages:
Jump to: