Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it just me or there are others who have same thoughts? - page 3. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
If you believe in a project in which you participated, having previously studied it well and assessed the prospects for its development, then you will never succumb to the general hype, and you will not sell your coins at any price. The skill of thoughtful waiting will not fail.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The dump before the bounty distribution usually because the trader wants to catch the coin in much lower price hence they selling their bag, making the dump. This is why I advise bounty hutters to restrain from selling right away after the bounty distribution and wait till it over for better profit from your bounty work.
This is a risky proposition as bounty hunters have no way to know if the dump is caused by traders manipulating the price to their advantage or it is because there is something wrong with the coin and everyone is selling to recover some of their capital, as things stand now and with the huge number of scams in the market bounty hunters will be making a mistake if they employed the strategy that you mention but it seems there is no risk as most bounty hunters are not listening anyway and are selling their coins as soon as possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

If this is what's been happening to you in bounties presently then you choose the wrong projects, I promoted oikos bounty project months ago and it was trading on exchange before bounty ends, I was able to sell at 3x the ICO price, im sure you choose bad projects with bad use case
It is very difficult to find such good projects at the moment, and as far as I remember OKS is not listed in exchanges when they do bounty. So you cannot compare like that, I saw many campaigns like Ezy, Blockburn ... the price dropped many times when the bounty ended and it made the budget go down a lot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
Price dumping is no longer new, is something we all can't control and talking about bounty, projects doing bounty are doing it mainly to create more awareness about their project throughout the world with the hope of gaining more support of all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, so I don't think bounty has anything to do with price dumping.
Those who have a lot of tokens (one of them bounty hunters) have little effect on dump prices when they sell all tokens. But the most influential are investors with large financial capital.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading
Maybe you make this thread based on your experience but not all bounty hunter experience the same thing, I see many of them successfully taking profits from a project that they promoted, for ex : Gold Token, Oikos, Leduna protocol and many more, so the answers not from bounty project, but from you, who choose the wrong project. Next time choose the good one, maybe this thread will help you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-list-of-exchangeable-bounty-campaign-5232710
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
listed bounties or the bounties that we see on this forum ? or you mean bounties that have a listed coins ? a bounty is a way to create awareness but they wont know if they can get a hype or not  . depends also on the promoters and shillers if they are promoting the project in a convincing way well it does create a hype  . they have the ability to dump or pump the token because they own most of it  but serious bounties dont do that  . theyl only leave that to the hunters or to the investors  .
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Price dumping is no longer new, is something we all can't control and talking about bounty, projects doing bounty are doing it mainly to create more awareness about their project throughout the world with the hope of gaining more support of all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, so I don't think bounty has anything to do with price dumping.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250

In the first place, dumping its price in the market was very inevitable and unpredictable. That's why they called volatile, where the price could get up or down at anytime depending on the buyers or sellers. Especially, if the demand is getting higher rapidly while the supply is limited the price has a chance to increase for sure but if the supply are too high while the demand is too low, it means the price will go dump for sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

If this is what's been happening to you in bounties presently then you choose the wrong projects, I promoted oikos bounty project months ago and it was trading on exchange before bounty ends, I was able to sell at 3x the ICO price, im sure you choose bad projects with bad use case
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I noticed that too.  When a company starts, the price is one.  As a result, when the company ends, the price is significantly lower.  Hunters can only wait or sell at a lower price.  I think this was done on purpose, and it makes sense to wait, if the project turns out to be useful, then in the future you can make a good profit.

At times I think this is done intentionally as owner takes away the profits of his coins and left it to get it dump because quite possible that they do not have interion for this coin as in the long term. Just come here for a short-term profit. This may just work once but later people will never invest in such person’s project and in long term will have no value for any such future projects.
Activity: 206
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
No your not alone but it will be observed only on low quality projects that has been swarming the bounty section. To avoid such project like that, learn to do a good review and research. If you do this, then youll avoid those not worthy project for promotions. Ive been a bounty participants for long time and I already sense if the project is just a hype one or a shitcoin. You can spot them head on as you can see their concept and even social interaction with the community.
That's true! It's hard to explain for new bounty hunters, but the more campaigns you join and the longer you stay in the field, the more experience and sense that you can "vibe" the project. You can feel something in the project whether it's legit or scam. The only sure thing you can do is to do careful research about those project you're about to join. By doing that, you'll avoid those trash and unworthy projects!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
No your not alone but it will be observed only on low quality projects that has been swarming the bounty section. To avoid such project like that, learn to do a good review and research. If you do this, then youll avoid those not worthy project for promotions. Ive been a bounty participants for long time and I already sense if the project is just a hype one or a shitcoin. You can spot them head on as you can see their concept and even social interaction with the community.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
Maybe you got into some scam project that already planing and using bounty hutter like that. They are the worst and you should know better when to join in scam bounty because you're helping them trick other people too.
True, this should be anticipated to promote the project scam, after the release in the market dump ensued and then left by the owner. Choose a bounty that has the potential to succeed.
LOL, as a bounty hunter, I found this is ridiculous. Yes, we all want to join potential projects that has the ability to be succeed. Yes, we all want to use our work to promote for quality projects that can bring profits to us and others. However, how can we avoid getting trapped by scammers? Of course, we'll do our best to choose a bounty campaign to join. Though, when we join a scam one, we're the one who also be scammed, how can you say that "bounty hunters joined scam projects are helping them trick others"? That's just unfair lol!
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
Maybe you got into some scam project that already planing and using bounty hutter like that. They are the worst and you should know better when to join in scam bounty because you're helping them trick other people too.
True, this should be anticipated to promote the project scam, after the release in the market dump ensued and then left by the owner. Choose a bounty that has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
I think the main reason a project dump is not because of the bounty campaign but because the project itself lacks good usage or working prototype that will create demand for it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
There is nothing we can do about it. The coin/token is in their hand and we're always behind the curve of prices. The only way to prevent is don't join in shady bounty project and clearly just want to pump and dump their coin before anyone get a hand on it.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
I noticed that too.  When a company starts, the price is one.  As a result, when the company ends, the price is significantly lower.  Hunters can only wait or sell at a lower price.  I think this was done on purpose, and it makes sense to wait, if the project turns out to be useful, then in the future you can make a good profit.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
If a project doesn't have good progress in development. Dump usually happened after any huge amount of coin released into the market. This can be a dump after bounty reward distributed so you should not blame all on it on the team like they want to do it intentionally.
of course, because to be able to make cryptocurrency always has a price is dependent on the developments made by the developer, when the inventor does not provide further development, it is certain that many investors will move to projects that can generate profit and indeed have high demand.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
If a project doesn't have good progress in development. Dump usually happened after any huge amount of coin released into the market. This can be a dump after bounty reward distributed so you should not blame all on it on the team like they want to do it intentionally.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Majority of bounty hunter shares the same thought, this happens because many bounty hunters joined pump and dump coin and of course the developers will be the first to dump and bounty hunters left with crumbs on the table, this is the scenario that has been repeated so many times.
Pages:
Jump to: