Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it just me or there are others who have same thoughts? - page 7. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

I could be wrong for my decision but I started to hate listed exchange campaign. I have so many points both point are very strong. Listed campaign allocation is always lower than any others campaign. Already listed and don't need to care about the bounty hunters. These coins price is always dump before the distribution of bounty. Even development process is also slow.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Is it just me or others think same way? I mean are listed bounties intentionally using bounty campaigns to create hype and before the bounty is over they dump part the tokens making it lose value and make bounty hunters share what's left??? I'm kinda confused with bounty projects that are trading

There are many reasons why this may be happening, it is possible that smart investors are aware of when a bounty campaign is going to end and they decide to sell their coins before bounty hunters have the chance to do so because as we know most  bounty hunters are not really interested in holding their coins long term and will dump their coins as soon as they get them, so it is possible investors in such coins are doing this in order to protect themselves from the dump they know it is coming anyway.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

I think this is only explaining that bounty hunters are not the main reason for dump in token price. Shamefully most of the project cant defend the dump in price. In most case excessive bonuses and team mopping of bitcoin from sale order dumps the price, especially for token without use case. I believe a good project can recover from any dump especially with use case and no scam, I wish token held by team should be reduced in coming projects.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Yes, looking at a few bounties I also feel the same. Even the project not fails, after a certain period of five o six months, we realize that the price is too low and thus we haven't got anything. Also, bounty payments are getting delayed so we can not ride on selling on higher priced boats.
Activity: 491
I understand why you feel this way, like the developers wants to gain the attention of investors during the promotion then sell off,funny though. Normally, the intention of bounty campaign is to create awareness not for dumping purpose but no matter how good a project is, a time will come when it will dump and as long as it's a good project is will gain value again,so it's good to invest your time in doing good projects, they might not have much value presently but with time it's value will increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Well, due to volatility of the entire market, dump is common to every coin/token, it might be from the devs or from other market factors. I know it oftens feel like token dumps before bounty distribution but we've actually seen some that kept a good price till bounty tokens were distributed and that's why we cant generalize. As a hunter, expecting either dump or profitable price should be at the back of your mind
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
in my opinion it is part of the team's strategy to attract investors, bounty hunters can't do anything about it, they can only hold or sell it cheaply
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think all bounty hunters know it and see it, of course you can hold, but it not sure will raise someday, but you need salary now... I think need to pay hunters only in stable coins, it will be honest
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Yeah, it wasn't just you have that kind of thought. Me too but there is nothing you can do about it. At best, you need to choose a good bounty that even when it loses value, your reward still worthwhile of the time you have spent.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
basically dump are inevitable. this all applies to all new projects, whether he has a bounty campaign or not. don't think only bounty participants are disadvantaged, try to think of investors too. the main reason for dumps is that one of them is a sales bonus when pre-ico or private-sales are too large. investors who buy when tokensales will get a loss before they get a profit. and sometimes there are also some devs who deliberately dump in the market just to get more money.

so basically all who contribute are disadvantaged. just because devs want their tokens to sell more, they use bad methods
Activity: 608
Merit: 10
It is not only you that have that kind of thoughts. I'm always surprised because some bounty project will be doing well in the exchange but once they announce the distribution of the tokens for bounty hunters you will see the rate at which the value of the token dump. Actually, this happens to most of the bounty project which means that the dumping of the value in exchange is inevitable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Centric? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?

Centric is a web 3.0-based payment network composed of two digital tokens that promote stability, incentivize structure for early adopters, and safely store value. The exchange between the two tokens is governed by a decentralized smart contract and a self-regulating protocol. But you should better Google guys to check out more on what they are bringing
Activity: 112
Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Centric Foundation. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the industry

Centric? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?
Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?

Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Centric Foundation. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the industry
Activity: 112
Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value

Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?
Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value
Activity: 887
I think that has been set by the project developer itself, that's why we have to be more careful before making a decision about investing in crypto or taking part in it. The coin hype often occurs before the bounty project is completed and can certainly endanger investors and prize hunters.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
The best tome for bounty hunters was in 2016-2017 years when there were a lot of projects which can easily pay you more than 1k$ for your work, but now most bounties just promise a lot and very often break their promises, so bounty hunters feel deceived. I faced it too and it`s sad.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Bounty campaigns are a cheap way of advertising. All they promise in most cases is worthless tokens that have no value or very little value in exchange for your time and bandwidth.

By now you should have figure out this already. Always participate at least in bounties that pay in Bitcoin or a few other valuable top altcoins
It would be great if we always had projects that were willing to pay with bitcoin or valuable altcoins, but such projects were few and had difficult regulations.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes, not only you but almost all crypto users, especially gift hunters, also have the same thoughts as you. this is a form of the project team's own scenario to attract investors. don't be surprised if the bounty project is complete and the bounty hunter gets the project token at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: