Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 17. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Of course,it is quite normal to expect such a period of issuance. But many ico, simply tighten, or simply lead by the nose .
Activity: 70
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
That may not be normal if there is an average calculation, but in crypto all possibilities can become normal. But if the 6 month time is waiting time after ico is over, maybe you should focus on other campaigns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Waiting for 6 month for bounty reward is too long, usually in the bounty thread of Bitcoin talk forum they will explain about the date distribution of bounty reward. Sometimes the distribution delay to maximum 1 month, good bounty program is pay the reward after 1 or 2 month since ICO over. To get better income from bounty, i usually avoid bounty that pay the reward too long.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
If the project you follow is successful, and the token sale during the campaign reaches the target, it does not matter if you have to wait for 6 months, because if the project works normally the team manager will pay your salary, but if your ICO project fails, which you have been waiting for is a scam.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May i know what particular bounty is that? From my experience the longest time i wait is around 1 and a half months, i think some even took 2 months or more but i never experienced waiting for 6 months i think it's absurd. I feel that the bounty that you partake in doesn't want to pay at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

I want to note that there is no stability in the crypto world with the participation in the company bounty can come in 2 weeks, maybe in 2 months, and maybe in a year, which sometimes happened, but the main thing that comes at all, because I have many such projects which have not even paid at all, and I'm not sure that they will pay, so the main thing in our business is patience!
Activity: 64

Maybe 6 months is too long, but every project has its own strategy, and there is no ideal time in crypto.
Many campaigns start from before a private sale and may take time in doing ico.
So maybe 6 months still makes sense for the current situation.
Activity: 308
hi

i saw different teams, one paid out after the first 2 weeks but the most had done payout in 1 month.
the often payout after every bounty has been finished

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Bounty hunters give out only 1-2% of the total amount of sold tokens. Even if they put all of them together for sale, then this will not affect the price. Needless to say stupidity
Activity: 350
It's not normal imo, although you often see ico's getting postponed or prolonged and it messes with the bounty distribution.
it's very seldom bounty like that. normal duration in bounty just under 3 months. if we found boiunty like that, we're better leave it and find the new bounty
Activity: 105
I receives some tokens immediately within in week, some in 2-3 months and very rare in 6 months. I receives approximately 5% to 10% of signed bounty tokens, mostly are fake or failed ones, but I think 6 months is far extent time to receive token.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
I already have projects that I expected to pay out for 6 months). And there are those from whom you have to wait as much, if not more. I hope, my future projects during this time will settle the issue with the exchanges, and will perfectly develop their platform
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
I have to say waiting for 6 months is not normal for bounty rewards but it is also possible. As a bounty manager, i do have one ico who took 6 months to unlock the tokens. It is called EBCoin. They finish in early of the years - jan to feb, but they just recently unlock their tokens. Even the investors are unable to move or trade their tokens until now.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
It's not normal imo, although you often see ico's getting postponed or prolonged and it messes with the bounty distribution.
Activity: 69
In some cases bounty is being defered in view of bona fide reasons possibly because of trouble or misfortunes in achieving a portion of its guides that may be a development to extend achievement while at the same time some are completely scams. So it is great you endeavor to make inquiries and discover what is truly happening and don't simply finish up by grapevines.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

if my experience if bounty is over I will wait in a few weeks and if getting a token gift means the project is successful, if it waits too long to months it according to unfortunately the project failed so the prize never come
Activity: 191
The normal one doesn't take 2 months to get the bounty rewards otberwise the ICO are having several problems maybe in listing or the distribution due to other participants doesn't meet requirements or did not correctly put the information that the ICO need like ERC wallet etc. But if it took so long like 6 months just like you said then think about it because I think it is a dead ICO or a scam.
Activity: 196
If you mean 6 months after bounty campaign end, i think it's quite abnormal , 1-3 month is a standard time for paying the reward to all participants.
Activity: 112
It's not a good situation when bounty hunter rewards are paid out six months later. Even worse, if you are given tokens after a large dump on the exchange, to buy your tokens at a very good low price.
Activity: 203
6 MONTHS S QUITE a long time to wait for bounty rewards, sometimes it takes a long time for these bounties to pay especially when the participants were many., But waiting for 6 months is rather strange as most bounties pay mostly after three months, there are chances that you might have been a part of a scam campaign, don't however be too quick to give up, the wait might just turn out to be worth it
Pages:
Jump to: