Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 20. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Hello 6 months is normal. Of course it happens and faster, but there are projects where you have to wait and more than 6 months. It all depends on the project and when they end ico. All pay at the end of ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Six months, wow! If you have to wait for even 2 months, it can be a big problem. If investors received their tokens but you still haven't, it is certainly a scam project.
Activity: 227
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

usually, after every ICO I participated I can already receive the tokens within 30-60 days. however, I also have this campaign who finished last january 2018 but still not giving us our bounty reward. They just keep on telling us that they will distribute it soon after the launch of their platform. as of today, Still no platform, No date set for distribution, No updates Sad
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
on average I wait for 3 to 4 months depending on the progress of a project.
even I've waited up to a year for example minex or exscudo I waited for almost a year, but I know it is a big project so it takes time to get the best.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
No This is exaggerated...bounty become a big part of ico's and participants must at least know how many tokens they earn within a month
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
^ months wait to get an bounty reward is way too much, I believe because in mean time you don't know what will be the market value or what will happen to the coin. So I think within 2 month is average time to distribute the coin among bounty hunters.
Activity: 159
No doubt it typical to pause however we can't anticipate precisely what month or date we should trade it or thoroughly get the token or abundance compensate. This is tedious and we should set aside opportunity to pause. Persistence is the key
Activity: 308
This looks strange. I have never encountered such a situation. I'm afraid something went wrong with the campaign. In my experience, I waited 3 months the longest.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I think this is abnormal. I think 6 months is a bit too long to wait for the bounty rewards. I would be very disappointed in the project if it happened with me
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

each bounty makes payments to participants with different grace periods. some even have to wait only 3 weeks, but also sometimes you have to wait until you forget to follow the bounty or not. yes that is the payment system can not be equated. so you do have to be patient.
Activity: 364
I think the 6-month waiting period is not normal, it's a sign of a scam. Most of campaigns take 1-2 months to run and then they distribute the rewards. If they said the reward would be distributed after 3 months and you're still waiting at 6 months in, it's a scam.
Activity: 238
i'm having a bit of an issue here myself. I joined a bounty program but still haven't received my tokens. The managers say they will pay but so far nothing has happened. This has been a while ago(at least 5-6 months). I still hope the payment will be done since the project does not look like a scam.

So i guess it all depends on the bounty you are joining and what other issues they encounter after the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
This is definitely not normal, but, alas, this situation is difficult to influence. Until now, I have not had such situations, mostly tokens come on a couple of months.
Activity: 5
Yes, that's quite normal! Some companies pay a bounty award even longer! The main thing that would be worth the wait
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
So long so bounty edned 6 months ago and you still waiting i dont know what project you are talking about but i havnt seen somthing like that before maybe its scam and you will never rec. them?
Activity: 85
Not quite sure but the most normal time to wait is 1-2Months. 6months is quite long well you can't do much the only thing you can do is wait and hope they'll pay     
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Of course, this is not normal and you need to do something about it. Many companies have started to extend the deadline without giving an opportunity to the participants to leave the campaign and to keep the earned rate. I think that would be fair.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107

It's just too long. I recall HDAC also has not distributed bounty yet. Prolly they have a problem with their blockchain that's why they cant distribute it.
Activity: 60
I guess after all this time, it's not worth waiting for anything. You are simply led by the nose ,and wasting time .
Activity: 42
Yes, of course OK, because the developers of the project ufipolnet a lot of work. after the end of the ico, the developers begin to make calculations then they need time to send all the coins, and after all this to wait for the exchange of this coin, 6 months is a normal time to wait, this is normal.
Pages:
Jump to: