Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 19. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
In different companies, the distribution is always different. Who is already sending tokens to the wallet a week after the end of the bounty of the company, and who is forced to wait six months or not pay at all. I think that this is normal for this sphere.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Thanks a lot for the informations hopefully I joined in the right campaign. Its my first try to join bounty campaign so, I really don't know if its normal to wait for six months for the bounty rewards but I think that's too long.
Activity: 199
Waiting for six months for bounty rewards is not good enough. Recently most of the bounty campaigns delayed rewards so that bounty hunters will not dump their rewards for penny.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I am waiting for one of my bounty distribution during 4 months , but as i see it can be worse. It is not easy times in crypto, so many campaigns are dragging with dates of distribution, but it is better then nothing.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think waiting for six months to receive bounty rewards is too much. Many bounty campaigns I joined recently most of them have finished their campaign but have been waiting for  more than 8 weeks without my reward.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
this period a lot of bounty delay distribution, before I have no problem with the distribution token, because usually 1 week after ICO, tokens are already in our wallet. but now there is a bounty completed already 3 months but the token has not been distributed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I often receive my bounty rewards with in a month after token sale finished. 6 months for bounty hunters is long time but for a good and real project, it's just a short time in their roadmap. The longest bounty campaign i've joined is Globatalent, as it started in Jan 04 and just finished 2 days ago.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
That is certainly not true the time range of getting rewarded is not constant it is dependent on the particular campaign you are on and the bounty managers handling it some can be very fast in distribution while some are not as fast
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
This is not normally. But at the moment the way from many bountys.
It is come very difficult to found the right bounty now.

Whatever, the market now is also hard. So it is ok when the bounty comes a little later.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
Usually, the process of transferring tokens to exchanges takes a long time, but the distribution of tokens and transferring them to your wallet should take no more than 2 months.

Yeah, that is correct acknowledging there efforts can be define that are wanting all the participants have big profit when tokens are available in the exchange cause it might be a cheap price if the market are down, there are some instances that it will take long but this is normal for ICO distribution.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
No, it's not normal. I think that project participants should receive a reward right after the bounty ends. If you have not received an award for such a long time, then you have chosen a fraudulent project.
Well of course it would not be normal but there are some ICO projects that implement this and so far it is still normal because they continue to develop the project but with the note there is a rule that tokens for bounty already have provisions on the roadmap they make, the roadmap does not apply so but for the rewards at a retreat for several months then it is not normal.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
i'm having a bit of an issue here myself. I joined a bounty program but still haven't received my tokens. The managers say they will pay but so far nothing has happened. This has been a while ago(at least 5-6 months). I still hope the payment will be done since the project does not look like a scam.

So i guess it all depends on the bounty you are joining and what other issues they encounter after the ICO.

It depends when the project actually lists at the exchanges, often the distribution is delayed if a project can’t find a proper exchange. Especially this year this is an issue for many ICO investors or bounty supporters. If they are already listed on the exchange and you still got nothing then I would contact the bounty managers. Which ICO did you support?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
No it is not fair.Longer time i have been waiting was 3 months
During that time token lost 70%
People have to be paid for his work but what you can do it is bounty hunter life
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
No, it's not normal. I think that project participants should receive a reward right after the bounty ends. If you have not received an award for such a long time, then you have chosen a fraudulent project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Usually, the process of transferring tokens to exchanges takes a long time, but the distribution of tokens and transferring them to your wallet should take no more than 2 months.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
In this red market I think there is nothing unusual by waiting 6 months for the bounty reward. This is unpleasantly but it is better than to not have ANY reward at all. Remember those times when the market was green and how fast were you rewarded. This was just because it was safe. Now every project want to be safe too, and everyone just wait for the right moment
Activity: 168
There is no fixed time to distribute bounty coins as some ICO distribute their bounty coins after its closure but some ICO distribute them after their ICO over. Every company has its own rules and that can be checked in bounty thread.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Of course this is normal some ico carry over for a year and then only pay, but of course I like the projects that pay as originally laid , but if the payment of course more than $ 1000 I think you can wait for it and more than 6 months , but now usually of course a lot of Scam when transferred
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
For me atleast 6months would be the best time before we dump these coins,as these developers needs a lot of time to develop the coin or the product,less than 6months will be less profitable as these tokens can fluctuate big when you are holding very well.I dont want to dump those token rewards at loss because your efforts will only be wasted.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
I think it's not normal, some projects are very fast and some projects are very slow. (hdac and envion), I think the big money-raising projects are worse on the bounty.

I agree with you because once I have weighed about 3 months and it is very long. For nowadays most Bounty campaigns a scram. This very difficult to find normal Project.
Pages:
Jump to: