Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 40. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I participatemNY bounty, for me it is not normal. Most bounties are paid within a month
Agreed. It's too long to wait. I personally, as many would hardly stand to wait. Choose good quality ICO without twists and turns.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
That is one very thing we need to guide against as bounty hunters. Waiting for too lunch before being paid your reward for work done can be very frustrating. I know the way i feel when i do not not get my reward in due time. I really need to be careful of the kind of projects we promote, because some developers do notcare about bounty hunters.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I participated in some previous bonus campaigns. The campaign lasts 1-2 months. and after the end of the campaign about 2 weeks to 1 month. I received the token that I had earned last time. If you do not receive the token too long. I think the campaigns are dead or scam

of course normally it is about 1 or 2 months after the end of ICO. but every bounty has different rules, there are a lot of bounty projects which pays the participant more than 1 month. In some cases, it can retreat because the campaign period is extended. but to be honest, for me 6 months is too long.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Yes it's very important, a bounty participator need to wait for long time some time need 5-6 months.It have 2 side.
One side is good another side is bad.
Like for long time most of bounty hunters discourage to Doing bounty.
If they want to distribute token after a good position like come to with CMC, Exchange. It is good side.Because everyone say bounty hunters sale their token with cheap.
For this market go down.And a token go to exchange need time..So this issue I think very sensitive.
Activity: 132
Yes, all projects are different, it happens that they pay a fee in 2 weeks after the end of the ICO, it happens that we have to wait from 2 to 4 months, given that the project still lasted 2 months, so I choose projects with a duration of no more than 4 weeks. The longest waiting for tokens from the project is already 4 months and payment is expected only during August. If everything is fine and it is not a Scam, the Manager keeps the conversation in the telegram
I try not to participate in such bounty, for me it is not normal. Most bounties are paid within a month

I find it not normal too. 6 months are too much to wait for a Coin distribution. I will rather not get involved.
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

If I could remember vividly, the longest I have waited is 1month and a half. It's understandable that the Heart goes weary, when the coin is not delivered within an expected time after the Bounty campaigns/ICO has ended. That's why before I get involved in any bounty campaign, I try to understand the rules very well to know when the coin will be distributed, then I add like a month to it. But I set my mind on the fact that I might not get the coin, so as to avoid unnecessary expectations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Simply projects do not want that bounty hunters strongly influenced the price of coins, selling them on  exchanges. Therefore, they delay payment.
that's why every distributed project is always locked for a bounty of participants, different with airdrop and ICO participants who do not really affect the value of the coin. because as we know many bounty participants who sell their coin with a cheap price to get a quick profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Simply projects do not want that bounty hunters strongly influenced the price of coins, selling them on  exchanges. Therefore, they delay payment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Depend of the ICO but usually it's 2/3 months after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I Agree with you, you can't trust all of these campaign managers some of them are lazy af, I will share this one Bounty manager that did not check the spreadsheet properly, they don't notice that someone is already cheating, I don't know why maybe because of being lazy or something too many cheaters in the spreadsheets and they don't even give a f**k, and the worse part is these campaign lasted for almost a year now, those cheaters get more stakes almost double or tripled it, I already contacted him in the telegram chat and I hope he can fix this
Activity: 42
Usually one month after the campaign is over. In some cases it can retreat because the campaign period is extended. I do not know the reason, but for six months I thought it was too long.
Activity: 168
Usually, if the company reaches soft cap, coins are paid 1-2 months after the end of the ICO.  A maximum of 3 months.
Activity: 23
Ethereum is most safely coin for me. Vitalik Buterin is a great chaQnce for Ethereum. Ethereum is going to be the most permanent of the crypto currencies.
Activity: 62
I participatemNY bounty, for me it is not normal. Most bounties are paid within a month
Activity: 134
If the project has gone Exchange and the date of payments is constantly postponed. Here then I begin to doubt. 6 months is not normal but it is a reality.
Hdac bounty has ended in December and no payment. It's own blockchain, I wait.
Activity: 114
It happens  sometimes, most are scam, for example, I participated in an icon bounty,  I had to stop it when I heard that, ICO-Beluga Pay has announeced that bounty-hunters will receive their reward in 6 and 12 months. It not worth to do project that take that long period for sale or even distribution of token
Activity: 147
Most good companies pay coins a few weeks after the end of the ICO.  And wait for the payment of coins 6 months is not normal.
Activity: 224
I try not to participate in such bounty, for me it is not normal. Most bounties are paid within a month
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I have not received many of bounty even after 8 months which I signed, which I found later that they are scammed or failed one projects, and very few I got in 1-2 months. These days we are getting less and less bounty tokens rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: