Pages:
Author

Topic: is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments? - page 12. (Read 22568 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
No government will hate its own creation especially after discovering how beneficial such innovation can be to the entire human race in the financial field. Bitcoin and the system of the government are contrary as Bitcoin operates on decentralized principles whereas the governments operates on centralized principles.
Exactly, it's a wrong theory to think that bitcoin is created by the government, the fact that government is centralized, they would not make something opposite to their stand.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
This discussion has often arose when the anonymity of bitcoin is questioned. It is believed it has been weaken by the developers to produce a backdoor to government to monitor other nefarious activities in the space. Interestingly everyone who came up as inventor has been a distraction to project, they have no enough evidence to back it up. It was produced against government yet they seem carefree about it, and it keeps growing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?

The consipary theory that you have said doesn't make sense. There is no evidence that support if bitcoin was created by governments at all. Even some governments do not want to adopt bitcoin in their country and try to restrict their citizens to use bitcoin.

My question is also because of this. Because there's no idea who Satoshi is, we can take the theory that maybe the governments have introduced bitcoin.

Satoshi nakamoto is really anonymous, indeed no one knows who satoshi is, even of satoshi is not anonymous maybe will happen bad things for him/her related to her/his alive.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
The speculation might be true however its hard to believe due to the government is trying cracking down everything just to regulate this space. The invention of Bitcoin only shows that fiat system is flawed, lacks transparency and infinite source of corruption.

C'mon man, this speculation has been ongoing for years now and not a single piece of evidence was presented that will swing our perception that bitcoin is not created by Satoshi but rather by 3 letter agencies by the US. So unless something concrete came up today and says this and that organisation made it then I will stick to the legendary man - Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?

That will be unlikely because bitcoin is created when a global economic crisis is happening and all countries affected including the United States are busy in protecting their economy. Protecting involves controlling the flow of money, taking some hard measures to prevent their economy from falling further. At that time, bitcoin is created with decentralized feature so no one, not even the goverments and banks can control it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I don't believe in conspiracies I don't see for myself, I don't think there is such a possibility, first remembering the value of bitcoin is very worthless and just because the demand then value starts to rise. the blockchain technology was created to solve financial problems and bank weaknesses that harm customers are very contrary to the nature of the government who likes to control.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
I don't think so. We all know that bitcoin is decentralized and no one can take control of it, even the government, on the other hand,  we all know that government always wants to take control of everything, most especially if it involves money or anything that has same worth of it, so why would government ever create something that they can't take control with? Why would they ever create something that can give people choices that may be a disadvantage to the goverment? Why?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

We all know that Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin ever since it began and until now, we still don't have any idea on who he is and where he is right now. Yet here we are talking about some conspiracy that the government created bitcoin. But most of the governments of different countries are against bitcoin because of its anonymous feature and being decentralized. So I think it somehow contradicts. Why would they create something that they, themselves, will not patronize eventually? That they will be the ones who will turn their backs on it? Right?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space

Definitely no.

Most of the government are against bitcoin because of being decentralized and most people can use it freely. Having a decentralized platform will cost the economy to more problems. We got also a fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin and no one knows who he/she is.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

I don't know that conspiracy theory, but they are not gaining from this, as you can see it promote decentralization, and no government would like that losing grip to its people and using alternative currency instead of the one that they've issued, the world are all aware that a brilliant individual or a group created it, but no financial backing coming from the government.
the government is worried that it will lose the support of its people. so that many people are worried about the regulations made by the government. with a system that is on crypto, it is different from the system currently running
system in crypto or we often called it blockchain bring new breakthrough in conventional syste.and if government applied this sytem, they will get much benefit from it.more cost opertional could saved , and they could tracking any system failure in any time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I can't actually contradict this question since I don't have a strong point to disprove it. But if that's the case don't they know that their just making there self a rival. How would government invent bitcoin if in the first place it was threat to banks. (in some ways) Its a big show then.
Simple is that system of crypto currency is so anonymous which is not possible to create by anyone, we know that crypto currency has volatile nature so it will be hard for them to manage the system, it grows anonymously, when people invest price increases automatically so this all system depends upon investors but when government will support it so it will gain more value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io

I don't know that conspiracy theory, but they are not gaining from this, as you can see it promote decentralization, and no government would like that losing grip to its people and using alternative currency instead of the one that they've issued, the world are all aware that a brilliant individual or a group created it, but no financial backing coming from the government.
the government is worried that it will lose the support of its people. so that many people are worried about the regulations made by the government. with a system that is on crypto, it is different from the system currently running
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

That would be the dumbest conspiracy that I have ever heard. Even if it is true then we should be on the mass adoption stage in the last few years but we are not. Only an unselfish person or group of people would ever made bitcoin. Why will the government ever need btc when they can all have the power of fiat which they can print as long as they want.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
For now it seems impossible for the government to create digital currencies like bitcoin or other digital currencies, because the government is afraid of the destruction of the currency that has now circulated in society, and the digital currency cannot be guaranteed by the government in terms of security in conducting transactions.
in the times and technologies, all possibilities could occur and if the government could make its own crypto currency for economic development in that country
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
For now it seems impossible for the government to create digital currencies like bitcoin or other digital currencies, because the government is afraid of the destruction of the currency that has now circulated in society, and the digital currency cannot be guaranteed by the government in terms of security in conducting transactions.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
I can't actually contradict this question since I don't have a strong point to disprove it. But if that's the case don't they know that their just making there self a rival. How would government invent bitcoin if in the first place it was threat to banks. (in some ways) Its a big show then.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Governments will not create something that they can't be controlled and cryptocurrencies are mostly decentralized. Creators of blockchain technology are private individuals including the developers of bitcoin. Blockchain can be adoptedby any government to improve their systems and services but it will be centralized so they can able to control it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Maybe if the government makes Bitcoin why don't they show up and so the government get benefits from Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin cannot be made by the government because many government is also against the existence of Bitcoin even though it is still unclear who or which group makes it. I still believe in previous history that made Satoshi Nakamoto as the creator of Bitcoin.
Indeed, with the huge benefit that bitcoin can bring, the government will not easily give up if bitcoin is a product they design but this story doesn't go exactly like this, it's happening as you say, bitcoin's existence is an annoyance and uncomfortable with the government when many investors and large companies use bitcoin to evade government tax costs, affecting government interests. So perhaps the creator of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto when history and traces around bitcoin, it is too much related to this name, he is the true owner of bitcoin
Yeah this is the issue that bitcoin is anonymous and no one can know much about it, it changes the price so it is not such valuable as it should be to become government currency, it has huge value among investors but government can’t accept it, maybe in future will happen as much bitcoins is being valuable day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: