Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to make $5,000 a month day trading? - page 11. (Read 1290 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
You are a beginners, there is a chance of 95% or more that you may lose the $15000 than gain, you are a beginners, you will need to first learn how to trade, no other ways after you have known analyses than to use very small amount of money, you can start with $100 or less and see how it goes. I will advice you to wait for the market to dump and invest $15000 instead of trading it, day traders can lose all their trading capital in just a week even in just a day, try to start patiently and be carefully, have good money management.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
The balance of $15,000 can give you more than you are estimating for the month. The profit of $5,000 is easy to achieve even before the month ends and how it can be easier is to trade in highly volatile coins like bitcoin. Bitcoin was around $29,000 the past one month and now above $49,000. The calculation of the difference of $49,000 - $29,000 is $20,000 , this is really big as you can see for a month.

The above analysis is if you just bought and hodl, you would have made like $20,000 without trading at all, just with your investment resting on your wallet or exchange. Therefore, if you do trading and you understand how to enter in the right time and exit time too you can keep smiling all the time with profit above $5,000.

The issue is to do the right kind of trade decision. Hodling and trading at the right time is a good way to good profit.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With that capital yes.

You can even make less than 30 days with that capital but I don't know how good you have to be with that. But for sure, you really have to be good.
Activity: 240
Merit: 54
The amount you mentioned in the post will be quite nice and achievable for your target of $5,000 a month. As it is a possible amount and even i can say you can get a profit more than the amount you mentioned for a month. I'm also a day trader and since i have small capital but i also earn a lot from that small capital too.

What's your strategy, if you don't mind me asking?
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The amount you mentioned in the post will be quite nice and achievable for your target of $5,000 a month. As it is a possible amount and even i can say you can get a profit more than the amount you mentioned for a month. I'm also a day trader and since i have small capital but i also earn a lot from that small capital too.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Yes it's possible but make sure you're good at anything when it comes day trading wherein in order to have a good win rate everyday.. Indeed you have a big capital so you can obtain good profits as well afterwards.. Remember full time isn't a easy thing, i mean you need to keep monitoring the market growth rate so that you know what's happening and lastly don't forget to keep updated with news as well because it always influence the market performance.. Just focus what you doing to don't miss all the opportunity to ride the trend, forget your emotions when trading to avoid doing mistakes..
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Crypto trading earnings will be quite irratic I think. There's going to be no % accuracy you can bet on earning repeatedly.

I'd say, trading forex or stocks at the moment you might be able to make ~1.5% a week without much risk but there's the problem of that becoming less volatile too after the pandemic and not doing so well - and finding a strategy that can reach that. You'd need a lot more additional capital for both strategies though too... (you're probably better off just holding stocks).
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
$15,000? Sure, very very possible. You can even make $5000 a month starting with $100 using leverage.

But the question is, how good are you actually with trading? Because the results will mostly depend on your skills/knowledge rather than your bankroll, and how much risk you're willing to take. You can even start with $1 million but you'd lose it all if you don't know what you're doing.
Activity: 240
Merit: 54
With the following criteria...

1) Make spendable (can't use it to trade) $5,000 usd net a month.

2) Daytrading full time.

3) No other means of income (can't sell my service).

*4) Starting with $15,000.

5) Trading all crypto (not just btc).

* If it's not possible with $15k, then what's the minimum it would be possible with (of course this is considering this is the only hindrance).

Pages:
Jump to: