Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it practical to expect tenfold jump in Bitcoin this year ? - page 5. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
A tenfold jump this year? I would probably say no. We are already in the third quarter of this but nothing happens with our BTC right now. It still stuck at $6300 for quite some time. Though I still believe it is possible but not this year. It takes a little more time to make it a reality.
Yes.I also agree with you.Though bitcoin has a high volatility,but i think its impractical to believe that bitcoin will have a tenfold jump this year knowing that the last quarter is coming and yet no big changes in the price market of btc happens.I know it will reach its new peak somehow but not really that tenfold jump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A tenfold jump this year? I would probably say no. We are already in the third quarter of this but nothing happens with our BTC right now. It still stuck at $6300 for quite some time. Though I still believe it is possible but not this year. It takes a little more time to make it a reality.
Activity: 28
Yes, because this technology is still young and has lots to improve. If it, in its infancy, was able to soar so high, it is not far also that as it reaches its climatic point, it will surge again notably. Without a doubt, bitcoin keeps on surprising us each time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?
That didn’t happen in most other years, it even took everyone by surprise when it happened in 2017, and lots of people were calling it a bubble and some people said that it was a result of whales pumping the price to dump it later. I don’t know for sure if the same thing is going to also happen this year, this year might be different and price might not go up like that. But no matter what happens, I still believe that the price will get to a bit higher price than it is now.

From current levels to tenfold means we must have bitcoins prices above $60k which may not be possible within next 4 months of times. But anything may happen as per the past performances of bitcoins. Only in November 2017 bitcoin raised from $10k to ~$20k. If we have similar growth in coming months of this year then it may become possible.
This is something that many forget, now after the bull run many people are saying that they predicted that movement in the market and that is not true, the movement that we saw in 2017 took everyone by surprise, I am sure that governments thought that bitcoin was done for and that it will never reach 1000 dollars again which is why they let it continue without too much regulation and now suddenly they are realizing the market is stronger than ever and they need to do something to stop it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If the BTC's ETF is approved, it is equivalent to official recognition of Bitcoin as a legitimate asset.
This will also have a certain impact on the price of Bitcoin, BTC will once again break through the new high! There will be a round of bull market for cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Ten times the probability should be small, but there is still a chance that BTC will return to $20,000, the market heat is low and BTC's etf isn't working.

Things take time. if you want to see bitcoin at such high level, then we must contribute in this race too. we are playing a hypocrisy game. We don’t invest in bitcoin, neither we promote it, nor we became stable and don’t let whales take advantage of the scenario. But still we want good money from bitcoin. The prices must be high and blah. We must play our part of sacrifice for it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?
I'm thinking that it is not practical and it would lead people to a frustration if they are confident in that, I am anticipating a great growth and bitcoin till next year so probably even tell medium point of next year because EFT and all those things.
Activity: 112
It is not possible or let me say not likely, bitcoin has not gone beyond  10000$ for most part of this year, what we can reasonably expect is a recovery to it previous all time high
Activity: 410
if you leap 10 times in a year there will definitely be a lot of people investing from now on because they take an unlimited profit in terms of BTC prices that are currently standard and I only remind you that if we get satisfactory results we must think first to buy 1BTC.
Activity: 196
3rd quarter of the year is almost close to an end yet still no significant changes in the value of bitcoin. Current BTC price is close to $6500. A tenfold jump in bitcoin price is hardly possible this year. But even if do not meet the tenfold expectation at the end of this year, we still expect a better price at around $15K or up to have at least a much better profit to enjoy.
Activity: 115
Merit: 14
It's impossible to happen this year and I don't think bitcoin can go up tenfold in one year, that's too much for a short time frame. I do hope that the bear market is over at the end of this year and the market will go sideways for several months before to accumulate more coins for future bullrun. Last year bullrun caused by the hype that created by the media and a lot of people got burned at the crash so it will take a long time until that kind of thing happen again.
To some extent I agree with you. It appears hard for bitcoin to increase ten times in such a short duration but then again it just appears. Bitcoin is a way too powerful and amazing. No one can really predict the end year value with great accuracy. Just wait and watch. It can easily touch 40k dollars and for doing so, there is no requirement of long periods.
Activity: 476
It is never practical to exoect any number of jumps to any any number of folds. It just disapoints you in the end to know that your expectations were not met. Now, in the question of hoping, I wouldn't want a tenfold increase on Bitcoin's price. For one thing, when the prices adjusts, and it will, it will plummet tenfolds too. So i woukd.much rsther want a steady increase rather than a jump.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
we should not expect anything from bitcoin as we all know that there is still uncertainty on the system that includes its market price movement. However, we know that market price for crypto is volatile so there could be some possibilities that bitcoin market price will go higher but not that much as ten fold jump.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
No. It is not practical to speculate that bitcoin will jump tenfold from it's current value. There are so many people that are waiting for that moment and of course there are still many people that are waiting for that moment just to sell all of their bitcoin we should also consider that not only the buyers.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Obviously it's not practical to expect something you couldn't affect to. But new ATH isn't impossible option for this year.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I think is what most of the expert says that Bitcoin price will pump a lot before the end of the year but who knows, the price simply pumps with a good news and new big investors without them price just dropped.
For me there are lots of chances still for bitcoin to make this pump, but the time will verify if our speculations are right, maybe 2019 will be better, we will see.
Activity: 910
The price of bitcoin is so unpredictable that anything can happen everything. Since the beginning of the year various experts have made their predictions about the price. Many positive promises were voiced for the spring, then for the summer, now - for autumn and winter. I now don't want to predict anything, everything should happen as it should. And we will just wait and watch.
Activity: 115
Ten times the probability should be small, but there is still a chance that BTC will return to $20,000, the market heat is low and BTC's etf isn't working.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
That didn’t happen in most other years, it even took everyone by surprise when it happened in 2017, and lots of people were calling it a bubble and some people said that it was a result of whales pumping the price to dump it later. I don’t know for sure if the same thing is going to also happen this year, this year might be different and price might not go up like that. But no matter what happens, I still believe that the price will get to a bit higher price than it is now.

From current levels to tenfold means we must have bitcoins prices above $60k which may not be possible within next 4 months of times. But anything may happen as per the past performances of bitcoins. Only in November 2017 bitcoin raised from $10k to ~$20k. If we have similar growth in coming months of this year then it may become possible.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Of course, not, there is no such practical evidence which indicates that we are going to have a jump that big. We cannot rely on the luck or coincidence and if you think it can happen when you are free to provide any proof or assumption which you think it can.
The tenfold increase may also occur with the assumption of this year. However, in reality and so far it is very unlikely. In order to increase or decrease in the market, there are many factors that determine the market. And for sure, it just moved a bit better.
Pages:
Jump to: