Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it practical to expect tenfold jump in Bitcoin this year ? - page 10. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
10 times? That will never happen unless there is some mysterious force behind the high bid bitcoin.
Activity: 89
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?

I doubt it. We would be lucky to see 15k. Maybe 10x on a 5 year horizon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?

It is not too likely to have such a rise two years in the row, but of course in crypto everything is possible, even though I would not put my bets on that.

In that case what other coins will you will suggest that can give that much returns ? I will prefer older coins also which have proved themselves for an year or more even if the returns are little less with them.
Activity: 148
It is quite scary to expect seeing how the market is presently. But since it has happened before, we can't rule it out. I will say that we should be positive and hope for the best out come because it will favour everyone if it makes a ten fold jump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
With the growth of the BTC price, the demand for altcoins increased, which led to an outflow of money from bitcoin. I think that bitcoin price jumps will be every year to attract new money flows.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10

It is not too likely to have such a rise two years in the row, but of course in crypto everything is possible, even though I would not put my bets on that.
Activity: 58
Tenfold, I doubt it. It might (fingers crossed) go to like 20k. 80k is a bit too much to expect right now. But a lot of people are expecting it to go way above last years price. I think Tom Lee said he believes BTC will reach a height of 25k. These are just assumptions. There is no telling what might happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I am sufficient pemisis for it but there is nothing impossible in this world, all possibilities can happen, even the worst possibility, no one can predict the future btc like what accurately, but hope it does exist though difficult if the price btc rising drastically tenfold in a short time, seeing now for a one-fold price increase I've been waiting for quite a while but not yet happened, hopefully later on there will be a miracle to make this happen, the market again improved
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
NO we should not expect things like that to happen because it will just make us get excited and in the end we really do not know what will happen in the next few weeks or months regarding with bitcoin market price. As we all know that the market price is being dictated by its demand. Whatever market price for bitcoin this coming year ending of 2018 will going to accept it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
10x this year is a huge stretch.  The governments would have to come out and urge the populace to buy Bitcoin.  A fiat crash could also be the spark to lead to 80k this year but it is a big stretch. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Such a price (around $80,000 per btc) is very unlikely to happen this year. I think it is unlikely to see this price even in two years horizon. There is a time of consolidation in the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin price will most probably not "wildly rise".
Activity: 728
Well, I think that it is impossible but I do not assert anything it is just my opinion. I think that bitcoin will not perform such an incredible growth because there was no consolidation stage where "big money" accumulate and form their position. I consider that there are only 2 players who can force market grow sufficiently. I mean "big traders" and a crowd. "Big traders" have not collected thier positions yet as it seems for me and there is no huge hype around the crypto market in the current moment so lots of small investors, amateurs and others small participants (a crowd) are not going to buy. That is why I do not wait a huge growth in this year but I am a long term investor and I am sure that bitcoin will grow very significantly in the period of 1-3 years.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
It looks Like people still doubt what btc price can become even within one hour.The down trend and unstable market since January can be turned around even when the year is left with one week to end.We can even get more than ten folds of bitcoin ,because It has proven in several ways to have such potentials.

Speculation....Speculation....But with the growing attraction of Bitcoin from all over the news, it is dependent if this popularity will transform into investment for Bitcoin, then increase the Volume of investment ? Base on the market preview yes, it is true that Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time during the trading market. Let's just wait and see how the market reacts on a lot of media promotion for Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
It looks Like people still doubt what btc price can become even within one hour.The down trend and unstable market since January can be turned around even when the year is left with one week to end.We can even get more than ten folds of bitcoin ,because It has proven in several ways to have such potentials.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Many speculators are expecting a tenfold jump this year. After the previous jump last December I don't think it's practical to expect another jump this year because $50-60k is a huge number even though we still have 5 months left before the year ends. There's still a chance for it to jump it depends on how the price would look like between September and October. For now I don't have high hopes for Bitcoin to even hit $20k this year after what happened last time.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Just don't expect too much, it's okay to expect something high but to expect that it can happen again it might fail you and disappoint you.

We all want it to see but to expect again that high, is something that you must control. This is the reason why there are investors out there who are complaining due to the fact that they've lost their patience because of their high expectation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Expecting it is just a sign of having a positive mind and being optimistic about our plans for the future. It is stil possible for those who hope for the best. As for me, it is important that we all know how to see things in a positive way specially our hodlings and profit.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
It's okay to expect but don't get your expectation too high you might end up regretting to your previous decisions. The market is really not that stable to even notice a good a bit movement from small to a big one.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
This will never come true. Some experts have predicted that Bitcoin's price could only rise to $ 30,000 by the end of the year, but when I analyzed the Bitcoin price chart, I only saw that prices would rise sharply at the end of the year and the highest price that Bitcoin achieved this year is $ 15,000
Activity: 196
I is not practical to expect in this market as you can often get disappointed, also take price predictions with a grain of salt you can just make a reference from them and make your own predictions. In the end this market is very volatile so making your decisions carefully is a must along with having a good outcome scenario and the worst case scenario every time something happens in the market trend.
Pages:
Jump to: