Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it practical to expect tenfold jump in Bitcoin this year ? - page 7. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
If you look at the volume that was at the end of 2017, you can understand that the bitcoin price will increase many times only if the volume of purchases increases many times. My opinion - 2018 year is year of bears trends.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
It all depends on the fundamentals. You can see that TA doesn't matter when the fundamentals are rushing in. This recent dump right after the ETF got delayed, even though the price was forming a bull flag on the charts serves as a proof. So whether we will go to ATH this year cannot be read from the charts. It would seem unlikely looking only at TA, because 8 months of bear market don't turn into an ATH right away, but a big news could change it. For instance if we got all ETFs approved and on top of that had a major retailer accept BTC directly 20k would break in a month.

ETF's might cause some money to come in, but not to the tune of several billion dollars. They're just not that appealing. And there's already been a major move by Starbucks and a few other giants, but nothing happened. Bitcoin is establishing itself in the market. It's carving out a comfortable resting area.

People don't need ETFs or Starbucks to do it all for them. Let's say we would need 10 billion to come into the market to reach a certain point, if that happens people will do the rest. They are only waiting for a signal to start buying. A signal that will prove that institutions are really interested, that governments approve BTC. We managed to reach 20k without ETFs, Starbucks, Microsoft annd all the rest, which means we can do it with them much easier and much faster.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?
Even though the market is full down right now I still see the bright tomorrow for bitcoin I believe that it go ten times fold again this year. There’s no wrong about expecting it to happen but atleast I believe on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?

I think it is not practical to expect you will just regret that you expect. Just expect for the worst so that it would not be painful specially if it goes deep.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
you must know bitcoin for me has reached its peak in the past year. bitcoin can increase by 10 times, but having to experience a very deep decline can only rise high. try to remember the bitcoin trip from 2009 to 2017 and finally peak.
I think bitcoin won't peak again before experiencing a deep decline and I believe this year there will be no other coins that can catch up with bitcoin. but when it's been 10 years from now there will probably be other coins following the price of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Even etf approval wont make btc price tenfold from its current value, we need more and expecting to pump that high will make you miss the real ath
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
It is very difficult to make predictions about the cryptocurrency.Most likely this year the growth will be kept artificially.Next year, there will definitely be growth.What exactly will be the course is unknown.But 10x is unlikely to be
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
About the future of Bitcoin exchange rate differences, even for experienced analysts. Hard to answer.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

Tenfold is really impossible in my opinion. As we can see the growing development industry of crypto currency this days is quite slow due to shitcoins that keeps on appearing in the market. Dumping crypto doesn't help the growth of value of crypto especially Bitcoin.
 Setting aside normal fluctuation in the past year is a big question to crypto enthusiasts.
 pump and dump group is also a factor to increase value.
Activity: 78
the bitcoin price is so unpredictable to decide. we have almost 4 months to go before we decide. like last year we didnt expect that it will be tenfold jump of the price but hoping that will repeat it this year. but five years from now maybe the price will be steady and stable slowly up or down.
Activity: 56
even with etf and china approving this is very difficult I guess. Hope it will be as fast as possible, waiting for upcoming Kelvin Blockchain, will you invest in upcoming ICOs guys??
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

Do not expect too much. Just enjoy the movements that occur in the crypto market. It will make you more calm and comfortable compared to waiting for an uncertain one.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
That is what most of the expert says that Bitcoin price will pump a lot before end of year but who knows, price simply pump with a good news and new big investors without them price just dropped.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

In my own opinion, yes you can jump in bitcoins today because the price is still low so you can earn more profit before the year ends because there are a lot of speculations who are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars.
Activity: 21
No it's not practical.Having a market cap of about 1,5 trillion $ is clearly not realistic,not in the near future anyways.My guess is,after 2018,the bad year that Bitcoin faced the price will from now one rise slowly but surely,building up back the lost trust of investors slowly.

Exactly why it won't be able to raise so quickly. When the market cap of bitcoin was in the hundreds of thousands or millions, a tenfold jump was nothing. But now, there would have to be a ton of money dumped into it for it to rise at that rate.

It all depends on the fundamentals. You can see that TA doesn't matter when the fundamentals are rushing in. This recent dump right after the ETF got delayed, even though the price was forming a bull flag on the charts serves as a proof. So whether we will go to ATH this year cannot be read from the charts. It would seem unlikely looking only at TA, because 8 months of bear market don't turn into an ATH right away, but a big news could change it. For instance if we got all ETFs approved and on top of that had a major retailer accept BTC directly 20k would break in a month.

ETF's might cause some money to come in, but not to the tune of several billion dollars. They're just not that appealing. And there's already been a major move by Starbucks and a few other giants, but nothing happened. Bitcoin is establishing itself in the market. It's carving out a comfortable resting area.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
There is less possibility of this happening in the first place because its not easy for bitcoin and rest of the market to recover itself in such fast possible ways. People do mistakes by predicting such high rates of bitcoin and make unwanted investment or investment that they cant afford to loose. So its better to unexpectedly do not think hikes as high as these ones. Im sure its last practical thing to think about. Neither bitcoin is making progress in that direction nor the whole market cap is looking so good at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

As for me , that is not just being practical but also being hopeful and positive towards hodling. I belueve that it is important that we still expect for a certain time where we could have a better gain. It is also being based on crypto market itself so I think there is no harm in expecting for the best thing to happen anytime soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
We have already a pattern by comparing the bitcoin price movement in the market and I think it repeatedly happened.
And most month bitcoin pumping up is in the month of December, so while now is dropping invest your money as much as you can because when bitcoin is in peak you could not jump in this current price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I do not think that someone will undertake to approve the specific dates for achieving the BTC peak. Given the current situation on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: