Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO? - page 6. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
For me it's still worth to invest to many ICO there. Many of the ICO today is a scam but you can prevent them by doing some research before you invest to it. But sometime I like the risky type I research but someways it's not that good but I invest to it. By doing that im just thinking it positively so that in the end I won't regret.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR
I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

It it not black and white, you need some good research skills in combination with good luck and you might be able to spot the next big thing
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If you can invest in a good ICO, you will benefit greatly. Choosing ICO to invest is not easy, because there are so many ICOs under the guise of scam. Do not trust the ICO rating, if you can be careful in ICO you can invest as much as you can. Do not force yourself to get big profits, because later if you lose a lot of money you will lose.
Activity: 364
Offcourse it is worth investing especially if you go early in the presale because they have special bonuses and discounts. But always before that you need to research that particular ICO deeply to see if its real . They need to have everything from the good team, to the product , roadmap , token metrics...
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think investing in ico is quite profitable because if the token price of the ico project that we follow goes up the profits will double, but now many ico projects are deceiving so many investors are hesitant to invest in ico.
I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
ICO investment is one of the best ways of earning in the crypto system. I'm pretty sure many will attest to that! But of course, we should not neglect the fact that the risk of failure is quite high especially with the current market situation. This is something we should take into consideration before participating in any ICO. We should prepare ourselves for failure in case it comes and be objective as to not blame anyone but ourselves.
Activity: 392
Investing in ico does have a big risk, because we could loss if ico price declines. But if we can choose a good ico and can develop, we will get a big advantage.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
yes of course this time it is very profitable if investing in ico because when investing in ico you can get the fortunes up to more than 40% of what you buy.
It also depends on the project that is promoting.There are really some good projects in the start which later turned out into scam that made all our efforts worthless.Investing in ICOs will only be worth it if you had invested in a potential project that will reward you huge amount of tokens equivalent to a big amount of money if you sell it already.
Activity: 23
I think ICO per se are a good method for investments, you invest in a project that hasn't been established, so you're there since the beginning, however the amount of scams out there are tremendous at the moment, so I'd rather limit myself to invest on the cryptocurrency market directly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
feasible and whether it will depend on the how to choose ICO. a lot of the things that makes the ICO is certainly hard to find ICO can viable and productive. but this will make the challenge also because ICO best will be successful and deserves to be supported.
Activity: 392
Every business or investment step taken is a risk. Its either you win or you lose. Crypto or ICO investment is just like any other business. But a little research will help choose the right one so to say. There some ICO that succeeded greatly and there some that will still come up successful. For example I heard two particular coin is good investment and i bought one more the the other but to my dismay the bigger one crashes while the smaller one has tripled as I speak. So it's a 50/50 chance.
Activity: 434

Several times I had been turned my attention toward ICO campaigns and tried to earn investing in startup projects. But for now it is too difficult to find reliable profitable project that will bring you profit.
yes of course this time it is very profitable if investing in ico because when investing in ico you can get the fortunes up to more than 40% of what you buy.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
For me yes, I think that it is good time to invest in ICOs in the situation when the market is down. But of course you need to make good research before investing. I can suggest www.icoguide.com this is one of the good rating platforms, which have realistic and not paid scores for projects. but only score is not enough, you should look closer to the project before investment.
ICO investment is risky but if we invest in the right project the profit is also high. many people made a huge profit in ICO investment and also many people lost their money because of scam ICO's.

Agree good platform, and it rated ARAW token with high score, so I think it is one of the most interesting projects for the moment: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/araw-token
Don't trust only one reference because not sure on what basis they gave ratting so self-research is very important.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Right now, investing in ICO is more profitable than holding an old coin for short period of time. You should do your own research of what ico you are investing and you can get better returns on investment.
Activity: 19
Of course yes, it's good and it worth it. By investing in ico is one way of doing business without stressing and making cool money
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For me yes, I think that it is good time to invest in ICOs in the situation when the market is down. But of course you need to make good research before investing. I can suggest www.icoguide.com this is one of the good rating platforms, which have realistic and not paid scores for projects. but only score is not enough, you should look closer to the project before investment.

Agree good platform, and it rated ARAW token with high score, so I think it is one of the most interesting projects for the moment: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/araw-token
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
now investing in ICO is not a very promising business, I think after a full settlement this process will be much safer for investors, I personally invest in many projects more than half turned out to be SCAM ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I have decided to avoid ICOs as there is too much risk involved. There are so many projects these days and the majority of them will just disappear out of thin air. Once teams gather enough money, it seems they do not produce or develop anything at all!
I will be keen on investing once the project hits exchanges. Surely the price would be higher, but at least there is something concrete in there.
Pages:
Jump to: