Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO? - page 7. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
at risk is certainly yes, ICO is full with scam if not good in selecting them. In addition, the risk prices fall far from ICO is also bound to happen. ICO investors much to be patient for the sake of getting big results or at least can get a higher price from the ICO. It is indeed sometimes heavy to do but for results do not be underestimated because the investment performance of ICO is very promising.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

Yes it is worth investing in ICO. But keep always in mind that there is always risk when you are investing. Especially because we are talking about as shaky and unstable as cryptocurrency. Not that I am against ICO's but in the end, everything falls down to knowing what you're getting into.
Activity: 140
The current situation is that you can't participate in quality projects, even if you only have a small amount of participation, you may not be able to rise a lot after listing. So wait for the market to calm down and then intervene in the investment, the price will be lower.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Some projects make you pour and it's a really hidden scam. But other have a good idea and enough forces to be successful.  All you need is a skill to change. But it's not simple. From the last projects, I'd like 0cert and Fantom. From ongoing one of the best DACC (last day near 90% sold from 20% tokens for ICO, a few time to participate). Upcoming - not so much
Activity: 70
I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
It seems that this is not a supporter or haters problem, but the data did record more ico that failed. Many people think based on personal experience, so I think it will depend on what has happened. And I think there will only be one way to find out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Always remember that crypto will always have a risk and investing on a coin that is not established yet has a greater risk. The bad thing about ICO is that there is no guarantee that you will get your money back. Unlike those established coin were in you can sell it anytime even if its lower than what you expect it to be.  Scam projects keeps on coming and there are a lot of ICO failing to sell even on presale. Just make sure that you invest on the right ICO and always consider the risk.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Return on investment is very high in ICO investment but risk is also high. Apparently good project may turn out to be scam or failer. So it is better to invest in the project when the tokens get listed on exchange to reduce the risk.
Activity: 42
It depends when it has a good product , or a good project , a great team ,  a great community , This things i check before getting in a ico.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
personally, I think, I really believe that investing in ICO really takes so many risks, but if you find a legitimate and reliable project,
it definitely gives you a huge profit. Therefore, investing should be careful, liver and risk must spread.

To find a good ICO project is really difficult because you have to evaluate a lot and must be well known to this project. I think ICO always gives us a good profit, but when you choose a wrong ICO project you can lose a lot of money and even your profits will disappear if they intend to scam from day one of project . Personally, I always divide the funds appropriately to invest in ICO projects because I believe ICO in the future will be the new trend of the world.
Activity: 210
personally, I think, I really believe that investing in ICO really takes so many risks, but if you find a legitimate and reliable project,
it definitely gives you a huge profit. Therefore, investing should be careful, liver and risk must spread.

Activity: 210
Be calm when investing, and know that many ICO projects offer discounts just to make you invest as quickly as possible, which is likely to be a trap.
you can invest in ICO because now Cryptocurrency is still declining then you can invest in ICO project because with you investing in ICO we can also wait altcoin and crypto market prices go up then from now on you can just invest in project ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
There are many good ICO's out there, you need to do your research. Try the DACC ICO- They have sold more than 82 % of the tokens. Only 24 hours left to grab your token and it's backed by Tron investor.

ICO is live at: https://coinchase.com/
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Currently investing in ICO campaigns is a risky and unsafe decision because ICO campaigns scam a lot, accounting for more than 80% of all ICOs. So if you want to invest in ICO, then you need to choose ICO carefully to avoid investment ICO scam cause loss of all investment money. My suggestion is that you should invest in ICO managed by Amazix.
As long as you have done a proper research and it looks become another best choice. I see there is a lot of investors in the metronome has been generating 3x return just in some days after it being listed on the exchange site like idex. it has not yet even listed on the big exchange site.
Activity: 70
It depends on your investment, if you are going to be a bounty hunter and only invest time, usually it is worth it, now if you are going to put $$$ as an investment and sponsor a project, it is recommendable that you study the project from head to toe, and if everything you find is legitimate and you really believe that the ICO will change something go ahead, so you don't regret not doing it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Currently investing in ICO campaigns is a risky and unsafe decision because ICO campaigns scam a lot, accounting for more than 80% of all ICOs. So if you want to invest in ICO, then you need to choose ICO carefully to avoid investment ICO scam cause loss of all investment money. My suggestion is that you should invest in ICO managed by Amazix.
Activity: 98
Recently, it is difficult to find good projects,if you find a reliable project,then you can make a profit.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Crypto investors are high risk takers, we're be sure if we've got profit from investing ICO especially when prices dump drastically. Investors still investing ICO if they find out that they could get something from it and mostly they after those bonuses offered to early investors. Actually, that's a good opportunity to take and they should never waste it.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Before ICO was not very many and most of them  are always successful but nowadays more caution and research are required before investing because there are now very many ICOS and only few are strong ones. Notwithstanding investing in the right ICOs now will still do you good
Activity: 429
Some are really worth invwsting but also, some are not. It depends because some ICOs are not promising. That is why many investors are depending on the popularity of the project because tthat is where they are making assumptions from. Consider also the platform that a project is promoting, those that are potent to be a huge one are the one's that are worth investing.
Activity: 359
Yes worth and the more you do it the sooner the better) The market is low, and soon there will be very strong growth up!

You're right, before you will invest much better to search all the possible informations you may want to know about that project. Also, be attentive and observant the kind of ICO you want to invest since many spammers here in crypto currency community.
Pages:
Jump to: