Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to Buy Alt coins now? - page 18. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 16, 2020, 12:57:07 PM

The BTC has made history today  and broke its all time high record. It is currently trading around $ 20500 to 20600. BTC Dominance Index is around 65% which is very High. I personally think that it is the Right time to take entry in Good Alt coins ( Ranking from 2 to 20 on coinmarketcap). I believe that History of 2017 will be repeated soon. We will soon witness Huge rally in Alts. It should happen when BTC will stabilize around current levels and BTC dominance Index comes down to below 60%.
When bitcoin retraced back to 17k days ago was the best time to have buy some altcoins, that fall in Bitcoin value affected many altcoins as well, anyways it's never to late but as for me I like taking the short when market is in bad shape not when it's in good shape
Yeah its true it isn't too lafe to buy altcoins because their market value wasn't that high enough to paid and will surely suit on your budget but the mere thing that an investor should keep in mind in investing in an altcoin was to become wiseful in which altcoin will he/she going to buy. Today, the market has already make a world breaking bitcoin history but maybe this might affect the altcoins market value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
December 16, 2020, 12:47:56 PM

The BTC has made history today  and broke its all time high record. It is currently trading around $ 20500 to 20600. BTC Dominance Index is around 65% which is very High. I personally think that it is the Right time to take entry in Good Alt coins ( Ranking from 2 to 20 on coinmarketcap). I believe that History of 2017 will be repeated soon. We will soon witness Huge rally in Alts. It should happen when BTC will stabilize around current levels and BTC dominance Index comes down to below 60%.
When bitcoin retraced back to 17k days ago was the best time to have buy some altcoins, that fall in Bitcoin value affected many altcoins as well, anyways it's never to late but as for me I like taking the short when market is in bad shape not when it's in good shape
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 16, 2020, 12:46:20 PM
There is no assurance for the rise of altcoins. If I remember it correctly, some altcoins like ethereum only hit ATH a month after Bitcoin started to crash. It would be more wiser to focus to Bitcoin for the mean time as its price is still on spike, then invest with altcoins when Bitcoin starts to go down again. But that would be just my personal opinion on this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 16, 2020, 12:45:34 PM
Yes, there is a huge possibility of the great pump and today BTC has broken its ATH after three years so it would be the best time for altcoin because history is proof when BTC gets bullish along with itself altcoin also gain price. So it is considering a great time to buy altcoin before it gets too late.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
December 16, 2020, 12:32:17 PM

I already pivoted into alts like FARM, 0xMR, and UNCX. Altseason is here.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
December 16, 2020, 12:19:19 PM
Nobody can predict the right time to buy altcoins we can only estimate by understanding the market momentum currently market seems on full peak so I would definitely like to wait for its dip condition maybe my decision goes wrong but I would still choose the suitable time to buy alts according to my own research.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 16, 2020, 11:58:12 AM
Many of the traders are focusing more on Bitcoin right now I'm still not quite sure if its worth investing to altcoins right now I don't see any signs that the altcoins will follow the Bitcoins price and hype.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
December 16, 2020, 12:02:03 PM

I believe that History of 2017 will be repeated soon. We will soon witness Huge rally in Alts. It should happen when BTC will stabilize around current levels and BTC dominance Index comes down to below 60%.

If we refer to history, of course we are still waiting for Ethereum which is not the same as in 2017. This really feels less than perfect, where the parent flies, Ethereum still looks doubtful ..
wait a few more days maybe Smiley
is there a reason why Ethereum is not the same as 2017? bitcoin has reached its ATH ..
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 16, 2020, 11:40:44 AM

Pages:
Jump to: