Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right to miss someone who don't miss you? - page 2. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Try to forget about such people, they're not worth your time. Meet someone new.
Activity: 84
Bagaikan cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
I believe that we will encounter such things in life. I don't think it is worthwhile or worthwhile because it is human nature, our own choice!
Activity: 59
Is it worth all the effort to miss someone who will never miss you back? 
forgetting someone who does not love us is worth it. because it's obvious he does not love you and you make time to wait for him to reply to your Love. hey dude, do not waste your time on things that are not important. take your time to earn money. Time is money.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
I think if you really love someone you would not think that all of your efforts are in vain, You will do all the best to him.
However, my suggestions it would just be a waste of time and makes you heart. If you know all will only be futile, look for the one who opens his heart to you as well.
Activity: 19
 forget the all who don't like you or who have don't time for you. be with someone who like your company and will give you priority.
Activity: 77
Is it worth all the effort to miss someone who will never miss you back? 
Forget someone who never loved you. Do not waste your time just to hope that person can love you.
Be someone who is wise in terms of love janga want in fools about love. Love is just lust.
Activity: 79
well ,i wont say yes , cause its downright painful
Activity: 140
Its too much unbearable pain
Activity: 154
i don't think missing a person who is not gonna miss you is very smart idea . i know its not up to you . but i think you should get over it .
Activity: 26
I cant help it . its just emotion .
Activity: 27
Absolutely not . it is only painful .
Activity: 29
it is just too painful for starters . and cant imagine what goes through a person who cant stop missing someone  who don't miss you back.
Activity: 28
i dont think that  it is right .
Activity: 210
It is normal to miss someone even though he/she doesnt miss you.You can never control your heart.Your mind says stop but your heart doesnt.Just let time to adjust because one day you can move on and forget those people who doesnt care.
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
Your mind can't control your heart Smiley it's not about right or wrong. it's all about your happiness. Make and think the thing causes you happy.
Activity: 31
No man , its just painful.
In a limit its okay , but if you go overboard , that's when you will get  hurt by the memories .
Activity: 32
I for one , don't care about missing that person who abandoned   me .
It is very common and totally ok . buddy . keep hope that one day that person will realize and come back .
Pages:
Jump to: