Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right to miss someone who don't miss you? - page 4. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
well its a very tough emotional topic .i suppose if you can stand it.
Activity: 45
totally fine.
Activity: 34
sure man , show that person im not like you . you might leave me but i would have  never left you.
Activity: 135
it is too hard to forget those who we love and miss a lot but they don't have time to miss us a little bit.......
Activity: 36
its alright but , you musnt let that consume you into grief
Activity: 28
Wow, a very hard thing to talk about. i think its better to forget about someone who dont miss you.
Activity: 29
One sided love has a lot of strength.. It can make you or break you, but it has a strong force !

Similarly, it is perfectly right to miss someone who doesnt misses you, if you can take that energy into positive direction.....
Activity: 42
I think this is the question of that process enjoyment. If you don't enjoy it, don't do it.  Wink
Activity: 11
no , no ,no and no. if that someone dont miss you , no point missing them.
Activity: 17
Is it worth all the effort to miss someone who will never miss you back? 

Yes because thats what we feel and we cant change what we feel thats what you call pure love even though they dont love us back
Activity: 38
You miss him is what you can do, whether he misses you.
Activity: 68
It's a normal feeling.
Activity: 31
It's ok, but it's so sad. You should do something with that. Nobody deserves that  feel.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
xCrypt
Depends on who you miss,probably you meant some girl who you broke up with. I imagine how hard not to miss her,but it's a way to nowhere and ruining yourself
Activity: 30
forget the people we love I think maybe ga yah .... especially if we fall in love ma someone who will not be our own and we are sure if our relationship will not work in the future. maybe this is the most difficult task in our lives, especially if we are convinced that he is our soulmate. I do not say that this will be easy or hurt imang quickly, but hopefully by reading this paper will make a little change until finally can lupain ex ...
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Is it worth all the effort to miss someone who will never miss you back? 
Pages:
Jump to: