Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right to miss someone who don't miss you? - page 3. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I don't think it is  right , to miss a person who dosen't give you any attention . it is very much harmful to one .  
Activity: 30
Its all ways okay to miss someone . keeping the little hope that he\she might be back .
Activity: 31
Its a negative sign , you will be consumed by that emotion .
Activity: 33
In my  honest opinion , some people can't forget that one person , very easily . But the other person doesn't actually care . so its not right .
Activity: 23
Yup its a normal feeling. specially if you have a good bonding with that person.😊 Have a good day everyone.😊👌
Activity: 20
We have feelings so it is normal to miss someone even that person does not miss you.
Activity: 57
forget the people we love I think maybe ga yah .... especially if we fall in love ma someone who will not be our own and we are sure if our relationship will not work in the future. maybe this is the most difficult task in our lives, especially if we are convinced that he is our soulmate. I do not say that this will be easy or hurt imang quickly, but hopefully by reading this paper will make a little change until finally can lupain ex ...

It doesn't worth. Maybe you should move on. And leave that person alone. That is the best thing you should do.
Activity: 31
of course! its never wrong to feel endearment with someone who dont feel the same way towards you. though it must hurt, you still have the right to miss that person.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
If you smile things will work out ):
Every individual is different and unique. You might feel love for someone while the other might hate him/her. If you miss someone then it means you care for them and love them, and if he/she won't miss you that means either the person is not aware of your feelings or don't care. It's upto you to decide if to miss them or to forget them.
Just be yourself, it's okay if you miss someone and that "someone" don't miss you. That simple does not change the fact that you are caring and gave them importance in your life while they didn't understand your value Smiley
Activity: 57
why not, there is no condition dear.
Activity: 98
It is a common problem, and it is totally ok. However, after some time you should move on
Activity: 42
Yes, because it's normal for you to miss the person you love.
Activity: 20
i think if you do that your like fooling your self
Activity: 65
That's the worst thing you can do to yourself man! Just find someone who likes you. You have got too many option  Wink
Activity: 73
It is not, don't waste your time with that thing.
Show him/her you are precious, you have to be one step ahead in front of her/him, so she/he will see that you are precious.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Of course it's okay to miss someone who doesn't miss you back. It's human nature. But maybe you can try to reach out to this person? Maybe all you need is a simple "Hi" after all. Just send him/her a message and see where things will go. You'll never know. Maybe this person misses you too.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
This has to do with how important that person you are missing was to you. Again the role he or she played in your will also influence how you will miss that person. The fact that the person doesn't miss doesn't mean you can't and shouldn't miss the person. If you miss someone, it is not an issue of you falling in love with the person. It is a normal emotion to miss someone.
Activity: 336
missing is a spontinious thing you cann't deal with it.
Activity: 10
Pump yourself with utmost positivity! I've been in your shoes before as it maybe be depressing = sleepless nights but your positivity should push you to another level. Be an example, influencer and most importantly, make that change you know is right, happen. You do all these, everything else will fall in the right place. Sometimes you have to look yourself in the mirror and let the mirror do the talking. NEVER give up easily. If it's your fault, instead of asking for a chance, EARN that chance. Be optimistic!
Activity: 47
i think its harmfull.
Pages:
Jump to: