Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 12. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Explore the market always by yourself. Buying the top 100 tokens is always a safer option, but buying a token that is new and not included in the top sometimes makes a good profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
when the market conditions are not good it is risky if we buy coins / tokens which are not top 100 cryptocurrency. You can lose more if you buy coins that are not top 100.
Activity: 244
There is no way to make significant profit without risk. If you would like to hodl, you shoudl buy one of top-10 coins, if you want to make a fortune, you should find several dozens of new projects and hope for some of them to strike. However, risk is high.
Now it is even risky to buy a well-known cryptocurrency. While the correction is going, it has become very difficult to make a choice. Therefore, my advice is to wait for the end and then make a decision.
Activity: 490
If you understand in detail it is dangerous to even invest in Bitcoin. And yes, it is better to invest in coins from the top 100 there at least some products have projects.
I still think it is risky to buy new coins that are not popular. Because it’s very easy to burn them out. It’s better to invest in proven and reliable ones. What would you do not regret.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
I don't think that stability of token depends on its rank on coinmarketcap Smiley Even sh*tcoin can bring you very big profit if you are lucky enough.
Activity: 392
Yes, such investments are very dangerous, because the cryptocurrency market goes down and little-known coins can die. I think it is better to invest in the top 20.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
No its not right. Investing in top 100 is do quiet safe and doest mean its bad idea to invest in coin under top 100. I think to avoid scam and fake coins you should do a lot of research before investing, i do invest in coin under top 500 and i do think im fine and still have a good faith on it.
Activity: 420
You know, it is risky to invest even in top-100 coins. Just look what is happenning on the market. In these terms you are not able to be sure about anything, especially if we are talking about long-term investments. However, there may be some gold in the deep.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Its more risky to invest in non top 100 cryptocurrency and non top 100 cryptocurrency are most times more profitable on the long run,its one decision to choose but with top 100 you've limit the risk because most coins out there are just pump and dump if not then its worth the risk
Activity: 616
The risk is reduced because today these coins and tokens are very strongly supported by the community, I think that today many people still support the idea that buying from top100 is less risky.
Activity: 378

Reading this thread, I noticed that most people think that it is too risky. As for me, the only risk is that team would not manage it through the crisis. It means that when you want to buy not popular tokens, you need to be sure that team is good enough to handle with any kind of issues.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
No , there are good coins that are still not in the top 100 , but if you choose a good coin then you can find which in the future will be very well appreciated
Activity: 318
I think that risk is very high. However, for new currencies and it has the foundation as well as stable development, there is potential in the future. It is extremely affordable and it will help you make a lot of money if you invest in it as soon as possible
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
In general yes, but it's kind of a crapshoot. I'd say the top 20 or so are generally safer bets... but in a couple years I expect the top 10 to look a bit different. We'll see if any of these platforms like ADA and EOS are up to the task of taking on ETH.
Activity: 149
I can buy a type of crypto foreign currency for my part, which is the best 20 and above. I judge that the crypto currency that has become a collection of many people is self-assurance of the public. Absolutely, I'm afraid of taking a big risk, because I do not want to lose big money now if I'm not ready. I'm just a warrior who is trying to end his family financial status for himself. My recommendation is, it is difficult to earn the crypto coin because now you are not the top 100 which can not buy cratato foreign money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
no investment is truly safe, if it's still in the crypto world.
no matter if you want him at 100 alt coin top or not, everyone has the same risk of losing your money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Of course there is a risk, but the chance to get a very large profit is also great, because often those coins that are far away cost very little, so they can give a very large increase.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
of course risky, but I think if we invest in top 100 cryptocurrency it still has risks, because cryptocurrency prices are unpredictable, in fact I think it's better to invest that is not in the top 100 cryptocurrency because it gives more profit than the top 100 cryptocurrency This is because the price of the top 100 cryptocurrency has risen so high that to increase it higher the chances are smaller than that of non-top 100 cryptocurrency.
the profit we might get is very large because the price is very cheap and has the opportunity to rise many times at the current price but it would be better if we put a portion of our money on a coin that has proven good to reserve if things Unwanted ones happen on coins below the top 100 we choose
Pages:
Jump to: