Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 14. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 864
Merit: 284
If you dare to take risks there is nothing wrong in my opinion. Because in the cryptocurrency world it's unpredictable. and the coins are not good, the price can go up and in the future it will be good. one example is a tron ​​coin. I used to remember the Tron Coin was a free coin. And it used to be very cheap but if we look at the price now and the development is really wild and I don't think that Tron can develop the coin until now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

Yes it is too risky to buy coin that is not in the top 100 but you have to take the risk so that you will earn big not all of the coin that is not in the top 100 is not a good coin you have to try to take the risk so that you will learn from that risk and you will earn big profit.
I agree, in the market, which we now see it is very dangerous to invest in little-known coins below the top 100, this can lead to serious losses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

Yes it is too risky to buy coin that is not in the top 100 but you have to take the risk so that you will earn big not all of the coin that is not in the top 100 is not a good coin you have to try to take the risk so that you will learn from that risk and you will earn big profit.
Activity: 364
Of course, any trading operations with crypto currencies have an increased risk. If we are talking about non-top 100 coins, the risk is even greater. I would not advise playing such games.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is not really risky to buy Altcoins that are not in the Top100. Buying other Altcoins below the top 100 will be considered as a long-term investment which will definitely yield high profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

all coins are at risk. but there are risks that are small there is a big risk. if you buy coins under the top 100 crypto currency the risk is far greater than you buy a good coin. So it is good to buy coin top 10 crypto currency than buy bad coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
It also depends, when you want to buy these coins. Right now, I feel like they are extremely dangerous investments, because the smaller coins are usually affected more of the bearmarket. But a year ago, they had the most potential to earn a fortune, within a short amount of time.
Activity: 64
Yes, it is, but you will gain a lot of money if you take the good coin!
This is what I hope with PRiVCY coin (PRiV) it's not on top100 but I think it will be there soon.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

I suppose yes because coins which be out of top 100 usually have small transaction volume and very easy to be controled price by someone or some group of people. Instead, the profit that it bring can be more
Activity: 304

In fact, the risks accompany any decisions and actions in life. This is especially true for investments in the modern crypto market. Therefore, for the safety of my savings, I prefer to buy coins from among the top-50 in order to reduce the possible risks in my work.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
If you have enough money to buy all those coins, that's great, in my opinion they will never make you a loss, because this coin will make up for the other coin, but the top coin Increasingly, you will become a millionaire
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

I think its not that risky at all. Except if you are referring to the the coins that are already dead and left at the bottom of the list. Still there are coins in the bottom of the rank like new coins that are promising, it only depends on the project itself.
Activity: 108
I disagree with that, their re many altercoins that re not top 100, even at their ico stage you can see it that they I'll do well, and I have seen many top 100 coins that re worthless so its vise-versa, just make sure you embark on a full research on any coins if necessary.
Activity: 31
Not at all, We have a pump group with over 1000 accredited investors that pump and hold coins for over 24 hours. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. Unlike other pump / dump groups we don't instantly sell at the initial spike and do whatever it takes to keep the pump going. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during the pump. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
It all depends on the specifics of the selected project. Of course, when working with non-top-100 coins, there are quite high risks for investors. Therefore, you need to carefully select the appropriate project for investment, study information about developers, technologies and development strategies.

I know a lot of altcoin in the top 100 or even in the top 200 have risen and fall into the top 100. I think it all depends on the potential of the project and the direction of the project team.
Activity: 320

Hmmm. It is not risky to buy tokens that is not in the top 100. Because there are some cheap coins that is so valuable. I experienced this one time, i get a cheap coin and not in the top 100 and i sell it immediately but 3 days later the token gets pump up to 200% and that is so sad!!!!  Sad my profit will be times 3 if i didn't sell it immediately. I regret everything. In short it is good to buy coins that is not in the top 100.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
There are several very good coins, that haven't gotten serious adoption, because of this this coins lack serious money volume and maybe under priced. Sticking to the top 100 maybe safe, but the profits can be gotten below the 100
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core

You know buddy if earning money chance will increase also loosing money chance increase same time actually in crypto.
So under to 100 tokens like that. For example if we will see another bull run
you can earn easily 100x from 1m to 3m marketcap coins with good projects.
But why are we not buying now these coins and why are we buying eth now.
Because i personally dont like risks. But surely if you can choose very good project you can earn too much money with that low marketcap coins
in next bull.
Activity: 320
It all depends on the specifics of the selected project. Of course, when working with non-top-100 coins, there are quite high risks for investors. Therefore, you need to carefully select the appropriate project for investment, study information about developers, technologies and development strategies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
Buying any coin is risky and the risk rate will only increase. Don't worry, it depends on your luck and judgment. However, after 100, there may still be coins to give you the freedom of wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: