Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 15. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
In fact, it is really quite a risky decision. Even with the gradual recovery of the market in the future, there is no certainty that non-top-100 coins will be able to survive and grow in the future. Therefore, I now continue to work mainly with coins from the top-20.
Still depending from how you understand the said project, though its not inside the top 100 but if there's real development and real usage time will come and the project will surprise the investors, like what many are saying ,there's no assurance that those coins from the top will continue to survive and bring real success, if you are a risky type of a investors and can work with luck and fate you will be able to survive and earned from this type of investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
In fact, it is really quite a risky decision. Even with the gradual recovery of the market in the future, there is no certainty that non-top-100 coins will be able to survive and grow in the future. Therefore, I now continue to work mainly with coins from the top-20.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Without any research it does not matter what coin you are going to buy. You are going to lose a lot of money. Just make a great research and investigate the coin, you are going to invest in and everything will be great  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable, so there is no guarantee that buying coins that are in the top 100 will give you a good profit.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I think it's not risky even though the rating of a coin is important, but a coin rating of 1-100 is not your benchmark if you buy coins, I suggest buying coins that have a large trading volume, if the trading volume is large silkulation is very fast and you will get profit quickly.
Activity: 224
Only if you studied those projects and you really believe that they could bring to you profit in the future..and of course if you don't afraid to lose your money)
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
Yes, it seems to me very risky. At the moment, the market is going down, so investing in obscure coins often leads to large losses.
Activity: 182
If you have some money you don't afraid to lose you can try to play this game) I understand that you hope to find a gold like bitcoin which make you rich in several years)
Activity: 280
The lower the rank, the higher the risk, but also the higher the profit. I only choose the coins that in top 20. I think it can give me enough profit while it's much more safety
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
It's risky, but it pays off. After all, you can make 1000% for once or twice and not notice it at all. After all, it will be only the beginning of growth.
Activity: 224
Buying such coins is a good chance to lose all your money. I would not recommend making such a risky investment. I think it's better to focus on top 10 coins.
There is a chance that the money could get lost side of the top 10 coins as well. Just act on the opportunity to make something.
Activity: 364
Buying such coins is a good chance to lose all your money. I would not recommend making such a risky investment. I think it's better to focus on top 10 coins.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
It's definitely very risky. And here the important point is the right choice of coins and luck. But with all the risks that come with it, it can surprise you. After all, if you do not lose, and properly invest your money, you can make a profit of 10-30 times more. But it takes time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Yes, is risky to buy the coins that are not in top 100, especially the new coins that appears, and coins that have low trade volume in 24 hours. I also think is risky to buy any coin, even if they are in top 100. Anyway do research before and invest only money that you afford to lose, and after buy cryptocoins.
Activity: 160
I believe that if you buy untested and new coins. This is very dangerous because you can lose a lot of your money. I do not trust the new coins.
Activity: 672
Probably not, because the risk will still be, regardless of whether you buy top100 or not, of course it is better to buy from top100 but still it would be best to consider projects from the point of view of relevance.
Activity: 229
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
This is a very big risk, because for the time being, too many new coins are coming out and too many are leaving after corrections.
and I am sure that the list of crypto currencies will decrease more and more in the future.
therefore, investing in such coins is too dangerous, and you can lose everything you invested.
Merit: 101
Investing in cryptocurrency with listing in coinmarketcap is safe than investing in upcoming ICO's project without knowing what will happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Some experts in cryptocurrencies usually advises investors to buy top coins because they are more stable and already proven when it comes to price recovery. But there are also some potential coins below the top 100 coins that could one day, go up and overtake the top coins in the future. Cryptocurrencies are all risky but it could you high rewards if you know how to manage the risks.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Yeah, but I guess the ultimate question comes down to this...

How much risk do you want to take on based on the amount of reward.

Whats wrong with throwing $10 into a bottom 1000 coin and hope for the best? $10 -> $5k   is a risk I'm willing to take
Pages:
Jump to: