Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 2. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Of course the chances of losing money is much higher, but do not forget that profit is much higher there than in the top 50 and above. It is necessary to allocate a small part of the investment for such risky operations, then their loss will not upset.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Of course the lower the rating, the cryptocurrency, the more dangerous to buy it. But it must be done, many projects are showing tremendous growth from the bottom of the projects fall in the top 50 and even top 20. It is necessary to invest all the money, and to allocate a small part and try to find a promising coin because there will be many failures, but the winnings will bring a lot of money.

I agree...maybe it's late for being early adopters of bitcoin but It's not too late for others coins...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It'is risky even if you buy cryptocurrency from the top 10. But if you have significant experience in trading, then you correctly distribute the risks and your funds and it will not matter the coin from the top 5 or top 500
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
This risk is attached to not just the currencies below the top 100. There are certain levels of risk attached with every cryptocurrency, However, you could gain more buying below the top 100 because they can easily be manipulated and should you buy at a reasonable price, You could be up to 200% turn over in few hours, and you could as well be -500% within the same period of time. but due diligence and avoiding FOMO should be the main target.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
It seems to me that buying coins that are not included in the TOP-20 is very risky. Such coins are now very much cheaper and there is no guarantee that the price will be restored.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
In fact, even if you buy the top 100 coins, you will lose money, and the odds are almost the same. Even if you buy BTC, you still have a very high chance of losing money, so you should spend a little more time looking for a few profitable coins, don't care about their rankings.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Of course the lower the rating, the cryptocurrency, the more dangerous to buy it. But it must be done, many projects are showing tremendous growth from the bottom of the projects fall in the top 50 and even top 20. It is necessary to invest all the money, and to allocate a small part and try to find a promising coin because there will be many failures, but the winnings will bring a lot of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The risk gained from accounts that are above the 100th rank is much greater. The majority of them are underdeveloped, the prospect of being able to have high prices and having a large community is very difficult, so the increase in value is also passive. Because what the community is looking to buy is those who are in good rank with active development.
Activity: 406
Yes. You should pay attention to them so you should choose more the first top 20 currencies if you want to be sure with your investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Risks are very big. These coins do not cause great trust in cryptocurrency community. It is better to buy top coins.

Although we all know that sometimes, the tokens with the small market capitalization can grow greatly and very fast, there is still a high risk to invest in them. It will be better to work with the top-100 cryptos.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
You can go buy the top cryptocurrency, and their risk is relatively low compared to other altcoins.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think these days you can find it very risky to not invest in the top 30 crypto currencies for example. The statistics are not good right now because of the market being down for a while.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Of course, it is very risky to buy assets that few people need at the moment. But if you have information about the future serious improvement of the platform to which the coins are tied, or attracting serious partners, this is a reasonable investment.
Many promising projects are constantly being improved and updated.Many of them practically do not affect the exchange rate of coins,and if it is reflected slightly.The crypto industry needs the infusion of large investors and needs regulation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Yes it is risky. It is safet to invest in top 25 altcoins at coinmarketcap. Because their volume is higher so it is harder to manipulate those altcoins in short term.
Activity: 370
Even buying the top 100 is risky as well. What you should concern yourself with is buying projects that have solid ideas and an active team.
Activity: 352
Of course, it is very risky to buy assets that few people need at the moment. But if you have information about the future serious improvement of the platform to which the coins are tied, or attracting serious partners, this is a reasonable investment.
Activity: 210
When a market is in such bad conditions I think it is wise to seize every opportunity to earn several altcoins and stop trading and selling. Hodl is the best strategy in this case.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
No, coin below top 100 are potential coin also, it is probably they have little or no exposure to market yet, i call them hidden gem of market they often take crypto followers by surprise when they get the exposure they were lacking and skyrocket to maybe top 20 on market.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
All investments in cryptocurrency are initially risky. Therefore, even if the coins are in the top 100 coinmarketcap it does not give them a 100% guarantee against "death." Although it is still somewhat safer than to invest in a currency that is after 100.
Activity: 413
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

No, it is not risky if you know that the project is worth it. If it is designed for the masses and is in demand. It is necessary to do a detailed analysis to watch the statistics for a long period.
Pages:
Jump to: