Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 22. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
It should be understood that when working in the current market of crypto, a certain risk is always preserved. No one can guarantee income in any situation. Especially when working with coins not from among the top100. Therefore, the selection of suitable coins should be treated with particular care.
Activity: 462
It is more risky but it is more profitable at the same time. I would pay attention to low cap blockchain projects,but those must have good product development in order to compete
Activity: 320
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
I'm sure that today investments in coins not from among the top-100 are a rather risky decision. After all, not all traders know the prospects and features of these coins. But in any case - with existing risks, this approach allows you to get a larger income.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
It's pretty lucrative. Look, projects such as Kamagames have a fairly small capitalization and a chance to earn a very big one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Everything is life is risk, buying a token which is not top 100 does not guarantee you loose your token, tokens outside the 100 range can be the future bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Buying a crypto currency is generally a risky business, because crypto currencies are an asset that has a very high percentage of risk, but this may seem true today, so be careful. There is always a risk, as long as you invest in currencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
It is very risky, but as we all know to risk to invest will gain more.
The higher the risk the better we get if it is a good investment.
Not all in the top 100 coins are in good shape.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
in cryptocurrency everything is risky, if you will invest in different from 100 top it could be more profitable, because top 100 - is more stable
Suggesting that someone should invest in the top 100 coins can be a better selection for those that don't know how to invest in crypto.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
As long as you made a good choice, it’s okay. Except sh*tcoins, many coins have the chance to provide you a good profit one day. Crypto is unpredictable, you never know what you will get eventually.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
in cryptocurrency everything is risky, if you will invest in different from 100 top it could be more profitable, because top 100 - is more stable
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If the currency has not a large volume of trading then the investment in this currency is quite risky. The basic thing is to first identify what constitute good cryptocurrency and use that as a basis for your cryptocurrency decisions and investment! Wink
Activity: 90
Yes, its a lot riskier to invest not on the top 100, but even though there are some of not on the top 100 that are capable of giving you a good profit, but you need to be sure that it is good to invest, so gathering information should be more reliable. There must a coin which will benefit you
in the coins asap because the prices of most coins is going to increase real soon. Ethereum is a nice investment.
Activity: 255
I believe that certain risks always exist. Even when buying altcoins from among the top-5. But I believe that with all the existing risks, altcoins not from top100 allow you to get a significant income and more profit compared to more reliable coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Yes, its a lot riskier to invest not on the top 100, but even though there are some of not on the top 100 that are capable of giving you a good profit, but you need to be sure that it is good to invest, so gathering information should be more reliable. There must a coin which will benefit you
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Look how changed best 100 coins for 1 year. Its extremely hazardous. Yet, I for instance staying this technique. I don't hold too long and take after current occasions. You require all the more spare time for this instance of contributing. Obviously, purchasing a digital currency that isn't in the best 100 is more dangerous than standard tokens! The first is on the grounds that the interest for their items isn't substantial, trailed by their specialized group isn't so perfect! They may confront the difficulty of elimination whenever!
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Yes, it's rather risky, but the point of buying sometimes new coins and tokens is there. If it is good to study the crypto-currency market and to understand the prospects of individual new tokens, they can bring very high returns in a short time. However, the risk of investing in them is also great. Thus, if you competently risk and invest in new tokens, you can make good money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
yea i guess so. top 100 crpto is the most trusted of the investors that is why they are on that spot. But some of the coin that is not on top 100 has a potential also so always check them out.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
yes it is risky, but if you choose correctly then you will get a big profit, because the coin price which is not the top 100 cryptocurrency can increase very high compared to the price of the top 100 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think yes. Because top 100 cryptocurrencies is the most trusted coins. Meaning it is proven and tested that this kind of coin has a great potential than the other coins out there.

You can not guarantee that choosing one of the top 100 coins in cryptocurrencies are already potentials on profitable earnings. It all depends on the a coin that somebody caters or give paybacks to the community. Much better to invest only at enough capital allocation with a result of your research coin. which is less coin invested of lossing out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
even if you buy a top 100 coin, it's also very risky
Bitcoinnect used to be the top 10 coin, and after it was discovered they stopped their services
Bitconnect coin prices drop dramatically, and now Bitconnect is no longer used
the real risk is when you expect profits in buying cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: