Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 25. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I have not from the top coins , and of course they are not as cool products and developers as the top coins, but I think they can try and get to the top!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
You would probably end up with bigger profits if you focus on more recently released cryptocurrencies, after all those are more prone to pumping cause there is little information about them and little people know about their potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

In my own opinion, any coin can actually drop its price if there are people who are not interested to invest on it so it was fine if you are interested to invest on a coin which is not on top 100.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Experience and knowledge is very much needed in this space. If you buy coins from the top 100 and you are not patient enough to hodl, you might end up loosing, because even top 100 coins also plummet. There are some coins that are not in the top 100, that i invested in . With my little experience in this space, i now have a level of confidence in which i know some coins that would perform greatly well in future and they are not among the top 100. So you can also extend your research towards others coins in lower ranks too.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Who does not take risks - he does not buy lamborghini!
Investing in small coins is the biggest profit in the crypto-currency market
Activity: 310
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
the thing that you must consider is the coin. how about dev and how about community, etc
rank doesnt determine a coin is good or not
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Of course this is a big risk, these coins have a very small amount of trading and you will not be able to get rid of such illiquid assets one day. I would not venture to invest in such assets, let them first show their potential.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
There are coins that are not included in the top 100, but have great potential and a good idea. Sooner or later they will get there, but the price will be different!
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
To me its not too risky only if you know how to identify a promising project ,and I will tell you today that sometimes new projects are the most profitable ,let me give you an example ,Haven and italo coin are both cryptonight coins when they are launched they are very cheap and easier to mine ,not less than two months later ,BOOM .many regretted not jumping in earlier.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Such cryptocurrencies are worth buying, but investing 10% of your money. After all, they can at any time very much grow in price.

Here the person correctly says that a very small part is worth investing, just for the sake of not losing out on a huge profit, the $100 invested in bitcoin or Ethereum brought hundreds of thousands of dollars. Therefore, it is worth investing in everything a little bit.

even bitcoin was very difficult to predict , and now so many new coins yes it feels difficult to choose which coins are predicted to be successful and provide huge benefits but at least we can see which coin quality is good for us to invest we don't need much, most importantly we hold their coins to see the future.
Activity: 322
well of course it's risky because the coins above 100 aren't too well known and not many people invest there.

Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
Such cryptocurrencies are worth buying, but investing 10% of your money. After all, they can at any time very much grow in price.

Here the person correctly says that a very small part is worth investing, just for the sake of not losing out on a huge profit, the $100 invested in bitcoin or Ethereum brought hundreds of thousands of dollars. Therefore, it is worth investing in everything a little bit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Activity: 532
With me the altcoin outside the top 100 is the shitcoin of no value and no product. So I never choose to invest in those coins, I can speculate on them to make a profit in the short term. But to make long-term investments with them I would never do that, too risky to do that
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It is not risky if these are real and promising directions, which, moreover, have a product and are necessary for the market. If they do not copy, but create a really new direction with great need. Many start-ups grew very much in price and entered the top 100 as well.
Activity: 686
The most important point is to buy altcoyins in a growing market. If the market as a whole is bullish, then it does not matter which of the moments you buy.

Though if it's out of the top 100 coins, it's likely a shitcoin and you're also likely to just lose money there. Alts outside the top 20 are already a big risk, what more for a shitcoin.
it is very risky to buy coins that are below the top 100 coins on the market. but returning again on the basis of investment is profit is the result of you selling rather than buying so actually everything depends on you personally.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The most important point is to buy altcoyins in a growing market. If the market as a whole is bullish, then it does not matter which of the moments you buy.

Though if it's out of the top 100 coins, it's likely a shitcoin and you're also likely to just lose money there. Alts outside the top 20 are already a big risk, what more for a shitcoin.
Activity: 65
Definitely but with higher risks come higher rewards so the choice is yours. Do you want to play it safe and collect little rewards or risk it all and be super rich. Top 100 coin or not, you just have to do your research and find a coin that is likely to be worth something and then invest your money. There are so many good coins outside top 100 on cmc.
Merit: 14
It is not that risky as you can think, but while market is on the bottom, i suggest you biying stable crypto in top 100 crypto list at least.
Don't take major risks.
Pages:
Jump to: