Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 19. (Read 8816 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Investing in the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market can be one of the lowest risks that can be taken.

Not necessarily. Pumps can get coins to top 100, coins that are not backed by strong projects and they'll probably fail.
Even with projects considered strong, the risk is there - just look how bad were the last 4 months for Ethereum, even compared to Bitcoin.

Personally I invested that were not in the top 100 cryptocurrencies because they have more potential to profit. Still needs to choose very well.

High risk and high profit, of course. And yes, "Still needs to choose very well". It's not easy to find projects that will really have a future.

As a rule, before investing money, I study a project, if I see that this project is promising and there are high chances of a price increase, I invest in this project, even if it is not in the top 100.

This is the way. This and some degree of diversifying can do great things. A bit of luck is also needed.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
As a rule, before investing money, I study a project, if I see that this project is promising and there are high chances of a price increase, I invest in this project, even if it is not in the top 100.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Investing in the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market can be one of the lowest risks that can be taken. Personally I invested that were not in the top 100 cryptocurrencies because they have more potential to profit. Still needs to choose very well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

Of course not. Because there are new and emerging tokens with such great promised. Especially those alt coins with high demand level and well developed platforn.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

There's always a risk in cryptocurrency industry but I must say that it is really risky if you invest on some coins that doesn't even made to top 100 , you'd never know if that coin is legit so maybe you should invest on those popular coin to earn some profits. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
By and large that is the situation and setting off to the best 100 coins uniquely for long time HODL is the best course since they are as of now settled with a decent volume, anyway that isn't generally the case as a portion of this coins gets little costs increment and there are additionally shrouded diamonds in the main 200-500 crypto and all things considered you ought to be extremely sharp in spotting will be the following altcoin to moon.
Activity: 154
Of course, it's risky. Top 100 digital currencies is already a more established cryptocurrency, which has at least some credibility. If you invest in cryptocurrencies that are not on this list, you risk a lot, but if you make the right choice and you are lucky, you can get a lot more profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Buying absolutely any crypto currency is a pretty big risk. If we are talking about buying coins not from the top 100, then the risk will be even greater.
Activity: 434

Everything is very relative. Many projects do not aim to inflate the project's capitalization at the beginning of the way. Many developers work hard on the project and only then start thinking about money. But this is everyone's decision. Of course, the risk is higher.
Activity: 322
homt.net
Everything in cryptocurrency world is full of risk. Before you are investing you should learn more about the top 100 and the out of top 100.  If you already learning about all deeply, you can avoid the risk. Chance and risk come together, you should handle it wisely.
Activity: 100
If you buy altcoins on the top 100, it is a good investment for the future, because they will cost a lot in 2 - 3 years. But we must learn to wait
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Always remember that investment is a risk especially crypto. I think to invest in coins/ tokens in top 100 is also risk as invest in coins/tokens which are not in top 100, the difference I think it is profit, you can make more money with coins/token in the top 100. The most important thing you should to do is that you have to study and follow carefully the project which you invest in. You still can make more profit with coins/ tokens which are not in the top 100.
Activity: 311
If you investigate the project, in which you are going to invest, it won't be more risky. Just check the most important info about the altcoin and if you are happy with the results, you can invest in this coin. Without any investigation, it does not matter in what coin, you are investing in, the risks are the same.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would say that this days is dangerous to buy outside the top 20 in market cap, not to mention outside the top 100. A lot of the projects that are out of top 100 will not make it, so it is risky.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Depends on the amount of money you would like to invest. If you have less than 1k dollars, you should risk and look for possible big projects, because investment in BTC will not give you huge profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
I don't think it is risky especially if you know what you are doing, if you know how to make a research on coins and know what they are aiming to do then you can take a better opportunity, most times the coins in the lower makes more return than the top 100 on the coinmarkecap. but like i said, if you want to buy the low rank coins then do your home work.
Activity: 504
there is certainly a risk, but the likelihood that you will earn much more if any of these coins becomes too large, because, as usual, these coins that are not in the top 100, if they grow, the profit is very great
Activity: 434
Everything is risky when it comes into crypto you will never know when it loose the value, if you are going to invest on below top 100 make sure that this coin has a good platform or working platform and not just because of hype so are you going to invest make a research first on a project before investing on it and don't put all your eggs into one basket spread it.
Activity: 108
I believe that investing in new altcoins is the best solution and they can give multiple profits
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Naturally, smaller companies bear less responsibility (they are not in a hurry to go to the stock exchange, delay bounty payments, and no one is following this), there are a lot of them that they can be confused. Investing in such companies is more risky, but they can give significantly more XXX.
Pages:
Jump to: