Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 29. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The current situation is that no matter which currency you buy, not just the top 100 currencies, you are very dangerous because it has broken out and it is difficult to break out again in such a short period of time. So be very careful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I trust the top 100 at the crypto currency market. Because all these coins have the highest liquidity, as well as support for the world and investors ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
I believe that it is rather risky to buy coins that are not in the top 100. There are generally no guarantees, we know little of what about those projects
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I can say that it's not as risky as investing in the ICO. Of course profits are different, but the risks are incomparable.
Activity: 224
Prioritize the coins that you can rely on to make clear profits. Don't believe those who are above the 100th rank, they are very risky to depreciate and their defense is still very weak to fight the competition in crypto. Although the value is small, if the coin is in the top rank, choose the coin more, you will be able to see any developments in your investment assets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
In a falling market, in no case buy such dubious assets, you are likely to lose all your savings. You can take risks only in a growing market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I can say that in the crypto currency risks at every step. And this is normal, as for virtual activities. And if you do not take chances at all, what will you get? So, that choice is yours.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Truly it is extremely dangerous , on the grounds that the coins after the main 100 are for the most part new coins or has next to no so risks are, your cash will be stuck for quite a while or most exceedingly awful will be lost. Typically speculator doesnt mind these coins so its additionally conceivable that the engineer may drop the venture and farewell to your speculation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
It's a very risky to buy crypto currencies even from top 10!
So if you don't like risks - just don't buy it...
But... nothing ventured, nothing gained...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Yes, it's risky, but often the game is worth the candle and at such high risks, the profit will be as high, the main thing is not to make a mistake with the project.
Activity: 98
I quite agree with you that buying a hundred alcoves is stupid. Coins are now not in price, even more than that I say that bitcoin is the strongest coin falling. This is very bad of course. After all, the crypt must conquer all world currencies.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Yes, it is very risky. For me, it is more like gambling. You can win everything or leave with nothing. If you will go for it I would suggest using only a small part of your funds for it, only that amount that you can afford to lose.

personally thats wrong opinion, outside top 100 coinmarketcap is not always bad projects.they just should make effort to their marketing strategy so much investor want to buy in their projects.
Activity: 451
Generally speaking you can buy ethereum tokens out of top 100 and I do the same, but you have to analyse project and if it is potential-why not?
personally I prefer blockchain 4.0 projects,they have low cap
Activity: 196
buying not top 100 coins is risky, but if you are confident in the project - you can get a big profit
Activity: 65
Pretty much, generally the smaller the coin the more volatile it is. Just need to check when bitcoin loses 5% a lot of alts lose 15%.
Activity: 887
Yes it is risky. 100 top crypto currency listed in coinmarketcap means those are the top 100 has a potential to give you good profir and a good token to invest.
it would be safer to choose the top 20 coins in the market because they are coins that already have a large community that will be more potential. especially ETH and NEO, these two coins are coins that I think have the potential to move forward so that they are very suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Yes it is risky. 100 top crypto currency listed in coinmarketcap means those are the top 100 has a potential to give you good profir and a good token to invest.
Activity: 71
I believe that buying new coins can bring more profit than coins from the top 100. although it is risky
Activity: 88
It is exceptionally hazardous. I think it is extremely hazardous to purchase underneath the best ten coins at any rate so purchasing beneath the best hundred coins is simply putting your cash at much more hazard than you ordinarily would by putting resources into digital currencies. Remain nearby to the best, they are the best coins since they are the coins that individuals trust and support the most, that makes them the most reasonable coins to put resources into.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
I think yes it is risky to get the best 100 crypto money. investors who want to reduce risk, I recommend investing in bitcoin, ethereum and neo. I think the bull season will start soon. first the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly. then the altcoin prices will begin to rise.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

Many people usually spend their money just on BTC, ETH, and in big five crypto but I think it's not always like that. For me if I have less money to invest I will invest on cheap crypto but has high volume in market. I already do that since long time ago I invest in cheap crypto and not on big five crypto. I invest when the market price is less than $1 but after some months the price increase till $27 and I got a lot of profit from that. So, I think buy some crypto not in top 100 can give you profit but not all crypto will give profit and I think again, all crypto has their own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: