Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens??? - page 8. (Read 11824 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
In my opinion, investing in crypto itself is risky whether it's a new project or not. Each investment has its own kind of risk. It depends on our risk management, how many we're willing to lose, and how we can avoid the disadvantages at least minimize them. For each form of investment in the crypto sphere, I think it's great if we already have preparation before. I mean like do some research before investing, analyze the probability, following the project news, etc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
We have too many fake Devs coming into crypto to make money out of it so yes we will have so many scam and bad projects all the way, it's left for we investors to be smart, know when to buy and know when to sell if the coin isn't that good enough for long term hold
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
I can say that their are pros and cons especially if you are investors and looking for a new coins to invest with but if you are a risk taker and would like to try something new. Newbie coins is really worth the risks.
new tokens with projects partnered with large projects will not disappoint. I also like assets on new projects like TKO and SFP. they have a partner with Binance. I guess it's also pretty much the same as the WRX. it's risky, but when we are able to overcome all that with our skills, I'm sure it's not a big problem.
most importantly, we are aware of the risks we can accept.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I can say that their are pros and cons especially if you are investors and looking for a new coins to invest with but if you are a risk taker and would like to try something new. Newbie coins is really worth the risks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
If the tokens and coins have a reliable team and a promising project the price will likely increase. Not all coins and tokens are bad after they are listed on the exchange  I take the example of a cartesi project that recently made a surprise price after they were listed on Bunance. I'm sure investors will benefit at that time when the price exceeds the initial price
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The risk is always present in the crypto market. Just like the good old saying goes, do your research and only invest what you can afford to lose.

I only pick up projects I would be comfortable with holding long term. I trust Stakenet XSN are one of them and will be around for a long time and will pay off in the long run.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
Just try to avoid buying the tops and maybe find coins with fundamentals and lots of following and stick with them Also be watching the top 10 coins closely and maybe you will find what you want but truth is every investment is risky Just know what you can afford to lose
If you are still a beginner and don't understand investment fundamentals, try it first. it is never too late and there is still plenty of time to make a profit, don't be too hasty and want to get rich quick, because this is not the place for that. Start with easy investments, like the top 10, because they have a fairly strong value
It doesn't matter I think to try it because the more we try, we will surely understand by itself,
while investing we can also learn about anything related to cryptocurrency,
besides that we also need to understand how to read market movements that is important too
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
In the world of crypto of course there is always a risk, especially investing in new coins, new coins are like a double-edged knife, because sometimes you can profit many times the purchase price, and it could also be that the new coins you buy will end up becoming shitcoin that will never rise up. So my advice is that you have to be very careful if you want to buy new coins
- Exactly, when the blade is in the right direction that we want, further and further goals will be very easy to achieve but when the blade went against the calculation, some damage and bleeding is inevitable in this case and a painful feeling will reach our soul slowly, the boundaries for investing in new projects are always set like that, we also need to be conscious to increase our safety. A small amount of money thrown into this abyss to check the depth of the bottom is the right thing to do, don't be greedy and jump in quickly when we don't know the bottom of it
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Just try to avoid buying the tops and maybe find coins with fundamentals and lots of following and stick with them Also be watching the top 10 coins closely and maybe you will find what you want but truth is every investment is risky Just know what you can afford to lose
If you are still a beginner and don't understand investment fundamentals, try it first. it is never too late and there is still plenty of time to make a profit, don't be too hasty and want to get rich quick, because this is not the place for that. Start with easy investments, like the top 10, because they have a fairly strong value
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Honestly, there is always risk in any coin and in every investment but as long as you do your research, I'm sure you'll be fine! Check out DIVI, it's one of the most promising project out there right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Not all cryptocurrencies are invested. this has always been a risky act. You may need to consider many factors when investing in cryptocurrencies. and we see coins entering some major exchanges as successful so we invest. While these are not very risky, we must be very careful when investing in coins that are very low priced and not listed on strong exchanges, it can be very risky.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
It is always risky to invest in cryptocurrency is because 90% of the market capitalisation of cryptocurrencies is based on speculations and a lot of projects like the fundamental attribute to back up their market capitalisation this means that everything and any project can liquidate at any time when the community realises that they cannot fulfill the promises they made when the project was created however the crypto-currency market also have a lot of potential in the future development of blockchain technology so it is also a good investment but a risky one
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
Investing = Risk
So if you want to invest, you must be able to accept the risk that will be accepted, this applies to all types of coins (new coins/old coins) and for investment you must be clever in determining when to enter and when to exit.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
time to discuss how risky was it to buy with ATH
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
Whenever you invest in cryptocurrencies there is really a high risk that you will meet knowing that its so volatile and unstable regardless of whether its an old coin or a new coin. But regarding new and under develop coin/token there is a much higher risk for them knowing that they are not yet establish and there is a high possibility that it will turns out to be fraudulent or scam so just keep in mind to do your own research before investing your funds.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
There are trusted coins/tokens developed out of projects with big hope. Investing on those will get you big return. Same as the belief you have over any of the project, there'll be risk in it. To find such coin/tokens and make an investment isn't easy, it also needs luck. I came across the project Casper which on listing to exchanges have brought in massive return.

As we do the investment upon trust the risk associated with it is big. The Casper token on launch was found above $1, and today it has come down to $0.48 but there is big profit even at this price for the one who invested on the presale.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
All must be at risk, sometimes the coins that we hold and believe have a good price potential but sometimes our research misses and we lose.
Investing in cryptocurrency must be a big risk.
Gaining profits and losses is part of our life with cryptocurrencies.

Not all the results of the research and analysis that we do are accurate, as you say, sometimes the potential coins that we expect will go up in price,
moving down and making us lose. It's a common thing in the crypto world, therefore always use money that we can afford to lose. So when
the market changes not according to what we predict we will not panic, and can hold until the price goes up again. So investing in cryptocurrency is
indeed very risky, we must be diligent in learning how to predict price movements and also be able to control emotions when investing in crypto.
Because it is not easy to become a successful investor in the crypto world.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
All must be at risk, sometimes the coins that we hold and believe have a good price potential but sometimes our research misses and we lose.
Investing in cryptocurrency must be a big risk.
Gaining profits and losses is part of our life with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Every investment has its own risks, be it old coins or new coins. What needs to be understood is that you have the readiness not to face every risk. Bitcoin alone has experienced a dark period or the price has dropped dramatically. It all depends on you looking at the opportunities that exist, you can see from the coin team, the project roadmap and others. When you've seen all that, also consider 6 months after the coin was listed on the exchange how its price movements tend to increase or decrease or stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: