Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens??? - page 10. (Read 11824 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Cryptocurrency is a continuous risk, every experienced investor understands this, and here it can not be said that you can always successfully choose a coin for investment, but it is still possible, you need to study the project and draw your own conclusions, without this anywhere.
There is always risk by investing in any project, it doesn't matter you invest in a new project or an old one. However, If you make hard research, you can decrease this risk. For that, we should learn to analyze the market and also to make research about the project in which we want to invest. For me, you should make harder research for investing in the new project than in older. That is why some new coins/tokens are just scammed and we should be careful about that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Everything we do, of course, there will be risks as well as investigations. This is of course very high risk because it relates to our finances. The risk is very large if you don't manage it properly because the percentage of losses is very large. Moreover, in coins like this, if Kuita is not observant in choosing coins instead of big profit and loss it will come to us because there are so many harmful shitcoins I say things like this because I used to like to invest in coins like this and I still didn't know at that time which coins with good fundamentals were bad and the result was the losses I got
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Do not forget that, crypto market itself is always associated with some potential risk. Nowadays we may see a large number of coins, real or scams, generated on daily basis. No matter on which asset you want to invest, we have to check the contract addresses and reading the whitepapers will give you an idea on the feasibility of the project. By doing so, sometimes you may find gems within the new tokens.

Sometimes and that is too small but possible if you are really keen in finding one, though the risk is much wider

especially getting scammed by those people who are good in hiding their intentions for creating projects, there

are so many factors that you needed to take care before dealing with anything inside this business.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
not only risky but I can say it is very risky because new coins are still untested and it still takes a lot of time to complete the work, but some new coins can also be an opportunity to take a lot of profit by taking advantage of FOMO
Many people also agree on such an idea and they know that FOMO of new tokens has a very strong effect on making profits but you have also seen their success, the amount of investment has been shredded many times, you are just one of many people who know how to use the opportunity but the level of efficiency is still low, a lot of smart people are trying to push us out of the market with such projects. Our money will die in an absurd way with new tokens and projects, should only be involved with products with stable origin
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
Do not forget that, crypto market itself is always associated with some potential risk. Nowadays we may see a large number of coins, real or scams, generated on daily basis. No matter on which asset you want to invest, we have to check the contract addresses and reading the whitepapers will give you an idea on the feasibility of the project. By doing so, sometimes you may find gems within the new tokens.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Investment in the cryptocurrency market is a risky venture and the risk increases when the project is a new one. The risk further increases when the use case of the project does not seem sellable. Its always wise to consider making some personal findings and research before settling for a project especially when it's a new project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Investing in new coins is very risky you can lose all your funds at a time especially if the project turned out to be a scam.I definitely find older coins more safer,people like new coins because they are more profitable than older ones but on the other hand it is more riskier and one needs to be very careful.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
sure it's super risky but was a time when all coins were new and I think about it sometime
Basically all work has risks, only everyone must be good at managing risks and their time,
because those who do not dare to take risks will not get anything at this point.
something new was quite risky, but, if we think about it, even old coins were at risk. it's just that, I think people minimize that risk by finding out what's in it. however, the risk will be worth the income. Recently there was a project called Sovryn, which had a very high price, and I think it really made the investor a big profit. however, quite a lot of new cryptos are also scamming investors. so, stay careful.
Activity: 73
Its always risky to invest in anything crypto currency but investing in newer coins is a faster way to lose your funds and im not saying you wont get profit from some but most new projects dont have a working project and just looking to rip people off their funds and once they get peoples invest by pumping the token … just just back out with people investment and disappear…: just try to make your research well before investing in any project
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
There is always a risk when investing in crypto coins/tokens or any cryptocurrency, you should put in your mind that the crypto world is full of risk when talking about investing because of the volatility, if you are going to invest with a new coin/token, then make sure that you have done research first, there are so many scam coins that you may encounter so you should always be careful about that. Just make sure that you have chosen a good project to avoid regret in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
To sleep well we must understand that investing in a crypt is already dangerous. Personally i invest only a little money in new projects so i insure myself against big losses. Not all new projects will bring big returns to their investors.
The risk in every investment will still exist, but it is not dangerous depending on how well we understand the fundamentals in investing. If you are new and do not understand anything, then it is recommended not to be too aggressive in investing and try small amounts to minimize the risk of loss
Activity: 896
Merit: 17
Cryptocurrency is a continuous risk, every experienced investor understands this, and here it can not be said that you can always successfully choose a coin for investment, but it is still possible, you need to study the project and draw your own conclusions, without this anywhere.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
To sleep well we must understand that investing in a crypt is already dangerous. Personally i invest only a little money in new projects so i insure myself against big losses. Not all new projects will bring big returns to their investors.
Activity: 168
It's always risky, doesn't matter If it's new or not..
I learned from PEAKDEFI all about NFT's and Defi https://peakdefi.com/
so maybe try this our, they have a cool YouTube channel
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
investing in new coins is indeed a very high risk compared to old coins, because we don't know how the coin will develop in the next few months, so my advice is to invest in coins that have good prospects for long-term investment, such as the top coins listed on the coinmarketcap list.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Your observations of the market is very correct and that is the way it has been and looks like it will be for time to come. Many cryptocurrencies are entering the market everyday and it becomes hard knowing those that are worth it, some will pump for few days and dump, and that would be their end, while some will pump, dump and after a long time will now continue its natural growth.
In my own opinion, I think it is better this way, invest in a coin you trust and believe in, follow up with the pump and know when to dump, when it does so (dump), because it eventually will, know what caused it, and what the team are putting in place to ensure more growth, once the team are on the right track, take a position and enter then you can hold for long term or short term.
But if the token or coin dumps and finds it hard to move up, and the team not doing anything tangible to make it valuable, then move on.
Therefore you can see that, many tokens are just good for short term while some are good for long term but needs patience.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
sure it's super risky but was a time when all coins were new and I think about it sometime
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Of course there are risks in the investment world, especially in the crypto world, especially investing in new coins, because new coins of course take longer to develop their project, and you have to be patient because not necessarily the coin project will be good
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Yes absolutely, because those coins is not yet tested on how long that coins will last in a  good situation, that why if you want to invest in the crypto currency, I advice to choose which is in the leading coins in the crypto currency like bitcoin,XRP, ETH BCH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
If you enter the world of cryptocurrency always bare in mind that there are risks in investing. Not only with new crypto coins but also with old existing ones. Of course, new crypto coins are much more risky since the data and information about that coin lacks in number. You wont be able to properly interpret or forecast its outcome. I guess the only way to determine if a coin is good to invest in, if you give it some time. Dont just throw your money in some sketchy coin that just got released.
Pages:
Jump to: