Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens??? - page 9. (Read 11824 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
based on my own experience i prefer and feel safer to invest in coins that already have good prospects. we can see in the market the coin that has good prospects because i don't want to take a risk of investing in new coins where the price is still unstable. maybe if the coin is the result of a legit project then the coin will be good too. so we have to be smart in choosing a coin to invest.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Nowadays crypto markets pump and dump suddenly because of some famous  rich people's tweets. Before investing in cryptocurrency, have a deep research about the token and the benefits of the coin to  gain more profit in the future . Recently I have  invested in the New hype coin  n2 coin token. Its future goals are quite impressive and have a lot of  benefits. If any one wants to  know the purpose of  n2 coin find the link below!

Read More >> https://n2coin.io/
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
Its depend on the fundamental of the coin and the circulating market cap, if the project has low circulating token and working product will be more potential the price will rise. So we have to spend time to learn about purpose of the project and what problem they want to solve. But for the trader that only use technical analysis will be more risky to trade it, because no history price to determine support and resistance.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
however, there is always a risk. If you discover one thing that is good about new crypto, I advise you not to hold it back in the long run. As far as the experience I have, some projects are always left by the CEO when they have listed or made something developed. although not all projects are like that, I sometimes don't hold these coins for more than 1 year. but it all depends on the circumstances.
new assets are always a risk in the long term. but for those who can be directly listed on the major exchanges, the new assets have the potential for good growth in the long term. outside of project development, also consider where the new assets are traded.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
however, there is always a risk. If you discover one thing that is good about new crypto, I advise you not to hold it back in the long run. As far as the experience I have, some projects are always left by the CEO when they have listed or made something developed. although not all projects are like that, I sometimes don't hold these coins for more than 1 year. but it all depends on the circumstances.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
of course investing in new coins is very risky. Because the coin is still new and the project is not yet finished. Old coins are better than new coins, because the project is long running and many people are already using the platform. I highly recommend buying old coins such as BNB, ETH, BTC.
but without sufficient knowledge. actually investing in the crypto market in any crypto asset is still risky. although an old asset on the market does indeed have a smaller risk than a new asset.
I mean, to invest with minimal risk, we must have sufficient knowledge to be able to get the benefits we really want. it is not by luck when there are only pumps on the market.
Activity: 770
WFC [World Family Coin]
of course investing in new coins is very risky. Because the coin is still new and the project is not yet finished. Old coins are better than new coins, because the project is long running and many people are already using the platform. I highly recommend buying old coins such as BNB, ETH, BTC.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
Can you name a safest investment? Which field you can recommend to invest in without the fear of loss?.
Yes crypto is highly volatile but it also means it gives high rewards too.
Investing in new coins is risky buy if you do proper research and luckily find some genuine project, you can make 1000x or more by investing in them during initial period.

There are no safe investments in the purest sense of the word. Risk is always involved or otherwise you couldn't be expecting a return as the return is the money that is supposed to compensate you for the risk by definition.

Make sure you are aware of who the people behind the project are and whether you understand what they proclaim to achieve. If you can't understand it you can't understand your investment. That is one golden rule to refrain from an investment.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
Of course, investing in both old and new coins on the market is very risky, because there's no guarantee that after you invest in the coin  the price will keep going up, the crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable, sometimes even after doing a good research you might still end up losing your money after investing, although if you invest in a coin that has a real use case, with time you will earn profit from it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
It is risky but you can get Profit from it. You have to invest for a certain time means when you see I have gotten good profit, you should sell your coins and take your profit. I suggest you don't Invest without reading their project details .
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
the risk is always there with any altcoins, it is all up to us to find which altcoins are the safest, if for new altcoins even though we do research on these coins first.
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes! it is, in any investment there is always a risk, much so in crypto or in any other coins because this is a new system for us, we use to invest in any project or company or even in bank, but in crypto, a virtual money you can't hold it physically like fiat, its an electronic form of transaction. Also the value of coin in the market is not stable so its really a risk but if you have the courage and the guts to do so, why not.. you just have to invest only on what you can afford to lose.
https://exip.live/
All kind of asset that has high fluctuaction is always risky to invest in to it. But there  are knowledge of investment and trading to minimize the risk. We should be keep learning about fundamental and technical analysis, also dont forget to learn about money management. There are always bullish and bearish trend on the market and we should be learn it, to predict how long this trend will exist and when the trend will end.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
Of course it risky. You should check the dev team and how often do they update it. But still you never know when and if this coin is going to pump. But it doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it. Just do it smart.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Can you name a safest investment? Which field you can recommend to invest in without the fear of loss?.
Yes crypto is highly volatile but it also means it gives high rewards too.
Investing in new coins is risky buy if you do proper research and luckily find some genuine project, you can make 1000x or more by investing in them during initial period.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

For me, investing in new crypto tokens has a higher risk than other existing coins. Like for example my friend invested in minex years ago. It seems to be a promising coin that time. I think its ATH is more $50 but look at that coin now, it is untracked in coinmarketcap. Unlike bitcoin or eth, its price are still pumping from the year it was introduced up to the present time.
Activity: 854
Every investment there must be a risk. Therefore we must be smart in evaluating the project, we must find out everything about the project (Team, product, Partnership and etc). So, after that then you can decide the project is worth to invest or not..
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
New coins are yet established their market, the team has not been tested for integrity unless they had created a successful crypto before.  The risk of investing to a new crypto is really so we should be very vigilant and always do a thorough research before investing in a crypto  coins/tokens.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
Investment in cryptocurrencies are very risky. New crypto coins are also risky because you are trying to predict whether the price would grow up. I will advice you to  always research a coin properly before you put any of your hard earned money. Always research!!!!
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
It is important for you to note that, investment in any coins (new or old) is very risky. Because you do not know for sure what the price would do next. But investment in new coins is more risky and that is because you cannot predict how the market would respond to the new listing.
Pages:
Jump to: