Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies - page 22. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
No, there is always a risk and never forget about it, because there are really a lot of risks and no matter how hard you try today to believe in something very strongly, I advise you to work in the field of cryptocurrency.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
This is crazy! But this is perhaps the best way to trade. If you only buy bitcoin and have patience, then I believe that you will become rich in the future.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
Yes, I think it's very safe if you invest all the savings money you have on the cryptocurrency than you save at a bank, when the crypto currency market price rises then you still get results, then if you save money at the bank then every month your money will cut, over time your money will run out without you knowing it.

Activity: 1024
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

my advice don't do that. It is safer to keep some of your money in the bank. maybe crypto is indeed profitable but need to remember investing in crypto is a big risk. when the market starts to churn you can lose all your money. so it's safer to keep some of your money in a bank or other investment. maybe property or some other thing
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

In my opinion, to invest everything in one "place" it could be anything, not only cryptos, but stock, whatever... will never be a good idea. When You have multiple options, this is the best!
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
I think crypto investment is a very risky investment, before investing as well as we do research and study it more deeply, but all back again to those who have money, all the decisions are in their hands.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think it is safe only in that case. If all projects or selected cryptocurrencies have the potential. Good design, growth. It must be proven coins. And so, if you invest in all will give. This is a big risk, of course.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
All of the savings you can't invest , because you have no guarantee especially if you a Bank gives the guarantee of a cryptocurrency that can not give
Activity: 490
it's a very bad idea to putting all your savings in cryptos it is better to divide your investments in proportion in the crypto currency in gold in real estate and stock exchange
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is not safe at all, to me it is a very bad investment decision. The best advice in crypto investment is to invest what you can afford to lose because you don't have control over the market and you can't predict the market trend per time.
Activity: 319
Cryptocurrencies are a good way to make enough money, but I don't think it's the right way to store your investment right now. They are too unstable and I don't think we should trust them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Well taking into consideration how volatile the cryptocurrency market is, it will be better not to invest all your saving in it because you never know what might happen to the market and that is why people are advice to invest what they can afford to lose in this business of cryptocurrency. You may invest some good amount of your savings but not all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It's not so much easy to predict the status of the market these days, so investing your entire saving on crypto is a risky move. Make a part and invest in crypocurrency and must be very cautious also make sure that you are investing in a right coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I would do the same and currently I try to keep all of my money in crypto. banks can give you like 10% annually and it is absolutely nothing.
Try crypto and get rich,because current prices are attractive for long term
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Not at all, do not even think about that, where ever market risk is involved it's not gonna safe anyway. Might be you heard a famous qout " Don't put your all eggs in a single basket". Diversification is must in terms of any type of investments. If you want to make profit from crypto then you can put some ratio of your money into crypto and some in others investment option. Choice is upto you.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
crypto is a wise choice, but you must be ready for the risk you might face after you have invested. there are some better investment like building up your own business, buying a land, or any other things which is less risk. but if you can take the risk, its up to you.
Activity: 255
I don't think this is the best time to make that kind of investment. Recently, I have more confidence in conventional banks than cryptocurrency exchanges or wallets. I think that the loss of funds from an ordinary Bank is much more unlikely.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
well to me its never a wise choice. You can't test the deepness of water with both feet. Anything you do in life , there must be a back up for you. Why would you invest all you have in crypto. No one is wishing for failure . However you might regret to your last breathe when things go wrong. The markets are in their reds so you must be very careful when taking decisions and make sure you calculate your risk
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
No, of course not, because crypto-currencies are risky assets or it's right to say this place where the chance of earning something is very small, because most people are constantly losing money that's terrible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
That's really not good idea,you shouldn't' put all of your saving in cryptocurrency. I would suggest you to put only even 25% of your saving in crypto,if you learned already a lot of strategies that can help you to be successful on every crypto activities.
Pages:
Jump to: