Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies - page 25. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
 Do it, just do it, in 2 months you will have at least 3x your savings. Fortune favours the bold
Lol dont make an advice that i think you dont have much experience on trading. i think you must read and try to give your self knowledge how investors people feels when they lose a lot of money in investment.

Making all of you asset invest to cryptocurrency is Good but you think you can do and full time observe your chart? its crucial if you saw the price rapidly decreasing with you two eye. try to invest 25% of it and do some business in real world so that you have back on both if the problems come.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

You're a risk taker when you do something that you do not have to commit to all your funds in cryptocurrency because you're risk taker when you do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Investing all your savings will be quite a risk. If you are planning to invest all your savings then it’s possible that you’re hoping to cash out on a short-term which might not work out for you, because the price of the cryptocurrency you invested on might drop to a very low rate and you will lose a percentage of your investment. So don’t try it, rather you should divide your savings and use about half of it to invest.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
This can go as due to your plans and investing is something no one can decide for you because you can choose how much you need to put out, though it's quite a good time to invest. I will suggest you invest in BTC mostly because it's good for both long and short term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
defitnily no , cryto is too early to invest the whole money in it ..
just invest money you dont cry after an lost.

maybe crypto will work in 5years smoothier , after that you could invest more , but i would never invest my whole money

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes, I can say with confidence that invigorating in cryptovolt is not only a good idea but also correct, as it is an easy way to make money and for myself it is very interesting, the experience of rapprochement for volutes, I'm interested and I like it
Activity: 98

Don't ever put all your money into crypto, no body will ever advice you to do such, infact the saying goes like this 'don't invest more than you can afford to loose' to avoid stories that touch, be wise mate.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
When ever you want to invest your money in cryptocurrency  it's not advisable to put all your savings/money in it why because it's a big risk alway's invest any amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
it depends on you, for me, its wise, but it will take you a lot of time waiting for your own profit, if you will be in need of cash, you wont be able to get anytime you want. but it would be better since you will be able to earn profit instead of storing it in a certain bank which will only give a small interest.
Activity: 104
It is never safe to invest all of your savings in anything, not just cryptocurrency. It is usually best that you invest only your spare money, or what you can afford to lose. Besides, if you have so much money to put into investment, you can decide to put some of your money into other ventures, not just cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I am not suggesting it if you all in on cryptocurrency investment. My suggestion is you can put your money on many kinds of investments other than Crypto in real life I mean. And you must have some savings for your life. Remember, don't put your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 180
Yes, I think to invest my savings in cryptocurrency and I think this is a reasonable solution
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
With cryptocurrencies you can make big profits, but also big losses.
Investing everything in the crypto seems to me extremely risky.
Honestly, I advise you to make more diversified investments.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Now making investments in cryptocurrency is a bad idea. We need to wait until the situation changes for the better.
Activity: 162
Most likely it's smarter to think about how the market goes. The manner in which you would win is the point at which the promotion begins once more. By at that point in case you're holding some crypto that gets influenced by the built up.
Activity: 294
It is never a wise decision to put all your eggs in one basket. It does not matter how sure we are that it will work, it will better not to do this. Have a back up instead in case the original plan fails.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
Cryptocurrencies can make huge profits. But whatever it is, it is not right to invest all the money here. I think, you have to seperate your savings three different invesment tools. It can be cryptos one of them.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that you should invest not all your savings but the half of them into the crypto currency like btc and ether as they are best and most popular compared to others today and you need to take this into account
Activity: 365
No its not. Crypto is a volatile market. It can go up and down without much intimation and if it goes against your investment then you could be literally bankrupted. So don't do it. Play safe, only invest a portion of your investment in cryptos, keep the rest to your self which you can use anytime.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

I will not advise you to invest your money into crypto currency for now, even if you want to invest, you need to learn about the space so that you make the right investment, and making the right investment requires you to make decision based on your research.
Pages:
Jump to: