Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies - page 26. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
I think that it is always better to invest not all but the half of crypto currencies because the risk to fail is great and you need to evaluate your profit opportunities. To my mind, you should invest only those part you are ready to lose
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I think more the risk, more the return. But as a newbie I don’t think it’ll be good idea to invest all into cryptocurrency. Invest the amount that you afford to lose. Make your decision wisely.
Activity: 140
The cryptocurrency market is currently unstable, so I think this is not the best idea. Although investing in banks has less profit, but your deposits can be insured.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Really it will be more profitable than keeping on banks. But investing your whole savings on crypto is too risky. We all believe on crypto but we can't 100% predict anything. best thing is investing on cypto part of your savings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
it is completely bad choice if you invest all of your money into cryptos,  i know the amrket is quite low now so we can easily afford to buy more tokens but not thing can make sure the price will not keep falling, so i think you can save a little to use in daily life and a littel to invest in cryptos.
Activity: 65
This is funny. If you go through many investment advicing platforms on cryptocurrency, they would advice you to invest only what you can lose. The crypto market is a very volatile one and too risky to invest all your life savings. The bigger the risk the higher the reward though hut can you handle it when it goes south?. That's the question.
Activity: 171
I don’t think it’ll be a wise idea to invest all of your money in cryptomarket. Research more about it, gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. As the market is not stable, better not to invest all.
Observe carefully from the point of view of "savings". This is a wise idea, in the trend of inflation of society is increasing. I think crypto will be the perfect destination to change things. And I'm saving every month to pursue a dream with crypto. Smiley
Activity: 56
I don’t think it’ll be a wise idea to invest all of your money in cryptomarket. Research more about it, gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. As the market is not stable, better not to invest all.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I think it's not safe to invest all your capital in the crypto (or any other market for that matter). It can pay a lot but the risk of losing everything is also very high (especially in a market like this where right now it's far west).

I would advise instead to respect the essential rule (invest only what you can prepare to lose), and diversify a minimum (and before investing a lot I would wait until the laws on regulation are a little more advanced, for the moment it's the unknown)
Activity: 56
There is no investment to get higher reward without any risk. Personally I think it’s a good idea to invest half of your money in cryptocurrency. Research more by yourself without taking more free advice.
Activity: 80
Probably you are a newbie in crypto. Well making decision of investing all savings does not make any sense at all. I would suggest you to be get acknowledged about every detail of crypto before making investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

right now, i think if you saved it into USDT only or others FIAT it will be okay, safe enough for these one, but if you make it into BTC, ETH or others altcoins it will become highrisk and especially if the money will be used more often later
Activity: 420
Of course the price of bitcoin will reverse, I think the current price fluctuation only the correction of markets, when the trend change then price will go up, big investors are waiting to enter in the market when they get the best time, I think this year end bitcoin price will go up and by next year I am expecting above $20k, if bitcoin price will go up sure all other crypto currency will be follow it,the changes in bitcoin price will be good for other crypto currency ts bitcoin, it flunctuates. The price goes down and comes back up and most definitely it will grow. I have a high expectation in Bitcoin because lots of people are getting into it. The price won't stay fallen for long, it will recover and it's going to be a good rise.
Activity: 238
Generally speaking, it is not ideal to invest all your earning in one line of business it will be very good if you can diversify. Choose another line of business and invest.whenever one line of business have issue, the other will still be favourable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
If you know the market well and have a clear plan. That will work, but if you're new to this market and want to invest all that, you need to think carefully because every mistake will never be corrected.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

Unwise indeed, let me explain it. Well, giving up all your money for a certain thing you don't even have an assurance is really an unwise movr though, because the first thing is that you didn't even save enough money for your own, and for some stuff you might use such in emergency. Second thing, is that cryptocurrency has a possibility that it might collapse, so, as it collapsed may be the money you have invested might get disappear and you might not be able to get it back again. That sums all up.
Activity: 602
I think now despite what is happening, you still need to head up to all things,and I would still most of the money invested in the crypt,and would distribute them in 10-20 tokens to ensure maximum profit and results, in General I can say that Crete is the future
Activity: 90
This is surely not a wise decision at all. As crypto user you should remember that crypto market is highly volatile and there is risk too so you should not invest all your savings here.
Activity: 24
If you want to invest to crypto so badly much better to invest a spare money not your savings because for sure you will cry later because crypto market is not stable
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
That's really not good idea,you shouldn't' put all of your saving in cryptocurrency. I would suggest you to put only even 25% of your saving in crypto,if you learned already a lot of strategies that can help you to be successful on every crypto activities.
Pages:
Jump to: