Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 17. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 517
It is depend on which ICO you choose, it is risky when you invest, that's why you must carefully select the ICO with a good team and a nice project and you will also read its whitepaper to know more about the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Participating in an ICO is really a tough decision, since these ICOs are not regulated by the government. So you have to think really hard before you invest your hard-earned money to them. Actually, in every investment there is always a risk involved.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Theres good thing in trying,joining ICOS is i compared to a gambling in which we risk our money,time and patience but make sure you are emotionally strong because there were ICOS that scam people,if not the bounty manager its either the developer who runs away investors money.Analyze carefully the roadmap and the whitepaper because it is more better to know the main purpose of the campaign inorder to make our investments secure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
In choosing new coins to invest, make sure you learn the ins and outs of the coins, from algorithms, quantities of coins, distribution, possibilities of coin health, developer features and a good road map. But as good as any project, ico has the highest risk compared to existing coins.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
It is safe when you choose the good and promising ICO because you need to be selective when participating in ICO, there are a lot of scam ICO. Research more about them and look for their feedback.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
learn before join on ico, many project scam must be selective check the background of the people behind and must be Read a whitepaper.  get all the information, do not be tempted by unreasonable profit calm in making decisions some points you should understand.
Activity: 196
No one will give you full guarantees about the ICO. The fact that certain people just you agitate to make their investments, does not insure you from the loss of money.

Learn the whitepaper and roadmap of this project is very important. And investing in ico really benefits you. Investing in an ico project I think it's pretty safe if we first learn the ico project. Do not rush to invest in ico project.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
The scam in the ICO project is always unavoidable. I don't know if you have done enough to understand and study before making your choice. If you do know and have certainty about the important information of the investment project team, technology, etc., then it is safe.
Activity: 180
I think participating in ico is very safe if you study in advance what project you will invest. Have a look at the project's whitepaper and try to evaluate their product/service, does it make sense what they are trying to offer. And Join the ICO thread ,telegram and other social media to know better the ICO you want to join. Because all of this will minimize the bad risks that will occur.
Activity: 154
For Investors, ICO can be utilized as "Cheap" Investment with huge profit potential. The problem is a few of the hundreds of coins that will be successful. I think the risks are proportional to the potential benefits that can be.
Activity: 252
You can rate the coins from reviews from several sites. However, you should note that each investment has a risk, whether small, medium or high. In this case, investment in the Crowdfunding category has a high risk level.
Activity: 140
Yes but one must have proper search about the goals which are to be secured by the ICO. After getting all the related informations one can easily invest in it as it all about investment and the good investment will earn you good profit no doubt.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
yes but make sure you do research about the people and the ICO goals you want to follow and understand the risks, if something is wrong with them, you should stay away from it before it's too late.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes you still have the safety in participation of in ICOs, the only thing you wil do is make an initial informations or research about the platforms of this ICOs so that you will not be a victim some ICOs that are scams, but there are still many choices of ICOs that can trusted all the way until it finished and successful, so choose wisely as much as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

If you are looking for the next Bitcoin in ICOs, you are certainly going to get exhausted bitter and defeated. Why? Because if ever there is such a thing as the next Bitcoin, it will not be found in the ICO market right now. That might arise in the year 2030 at the earliest. You may invest in ICOs but be very detailed in your review because there are a lot of crappy ones.
Activity: 101
Is it safe to participate in ico?
There are 2 comments:
1 - Most ICOs are profitable as their prices increase as they approach the market
2 - There are too many ico scams around here
So there is no other way to avoid picking the wrong ico and it is safe more to participate in ico. That is:
There must be a study and knowledge of that ico
Must provide the right criteria to choose ico
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Your right, there are many ICOs that are coming out and I would not say that its safe to participate because you are investing on something and remember there is always risks on investing. It's totally up to you if you want to invest on new coins or the old ones but we can't predict the future so we don't know if that could be the next bitcoin or not...
Activity: 182
It is safe if you invest cautiously, don't make any rash decisions. Do some research. I wouldn't expect to gain profit from every investment you commit to but thatch to be expected, its a risky business and you win some you lose some. try researching IAME. this project looks very legit to me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Now this is a bit tricky as prior to the ICO you have to throughly know about the ICO and then only invest in one.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I think yes, there is nothing dangerous in this! Some investors invest millions of dollars, I think if it was dangerous, they would not do it!
Pages:
Jump to: