Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 21. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
No one will give you any guarantees, investing is a risk . You decide whether to invest or not
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Before investing in an ICO , you should learn to choose a good project if you do not have the knowledge . You may lose all your money
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
In fact it is a very risky investment because to date about 90% of projects are scam so it's very difficult to select an ico project  Sad
Activity: 141
Strange questions, any investment is a risk . Even experienced traders and investors make mistakes when choosing an ico . A lot of turn out to be scams
Activity: 420
You have to make sure that you are safe when participating in ICO, but don't be surprised because most after the crowd sale the price will dropped and very low. Just wait until the project is developing and improving then the price will comes up.
Activity: 201
No one can guarantee it's safe if we participate in Ico, which you must be careful not to lose your money. carefully first project that you will follow, whether the project is clear and have a good team and clear as well. if I personally prefer to buy newly released coins in the market, even if the coin is still low. And I will hold the coins until the price goes up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Of course before we join ICO, we must first look at biodata, web, WP and other things to ensure the ICO isn`t deceiving, the most important biodata of the team and the project must be clear (location and how the future of the project) if there is no doubt, I think it would be safe to follow the project.
Activity: 238
It is not as safe as many people think. You have to be very careful investing your money in ICO. I prefer to buy listed coins. At least they already have a price, and fewer scammers.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
It is safe as long as you do a research on ICO and make sure that the project is promising and will be successful. To make sure your investment are safe and able to get a good return.
Activity: 112
I think it is very unrealistic to replace BTC, and you can see that most of TOKEN are based on the ETH public chain, at least for the moment, depending on the stability of ETH. However, there should be a lot of ALTCOIN produced their own system, I think this is an improvement.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
You should know everything about project and do your own research.

Don't join a ico if you don't know, maybe you will lost your money because there are risky with your investment.
Activity: 96
No ICO project is absolutely safe. It depends only on whether you are lucky enough to make the right investment choice. You can reduce risk by diversifying investments and other methods.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
For many of us this is a new experience but do not be afraid to take part in ICO because, taking into account many factors and when conducting a thorough analysis of the prospects of  project, this investment can become very profitable. I started to take part in ICO in September last year and since then I participate every month.
Activity: 168
The market is really a lot of scams . but there are also very good projects , it all depends on you .
Activity: 86
Many write that many projects are scammers, big risks . If you know how to choose projects , you can make good money . if you have no experience , it is better to start learning
Activity: 69
I think it depends on how well you know the project, and if you know a lot about an ico, then your risk will be small.
Activity: 224
Of course not . Any investment is a big risk . Especially a lot of ico turn out to be scams
Activity: 101
he crazy thing is that Ethereum started out with an ICO price of around $0.30 back in 2014.
So in about two and a half years, ETH has given the investor 150,000% gains. That's incredible. Now of course, Ethereum is the best performing ICO of all time. At least for now. But, not every Initial Coin Offering is going to hit those kind of returns. Especially in that kind of timeline. However, there are plenty of well-thought-out projects coming out every single day which have the potential for good returns. Are you going to get rich off a $500 investment? Perhaps not, but if it's the right investment and you hold for the right period of time, you very much could achieve life changing results
Activity: 168
Any investment is a risk . A lot of ICO are scams , if you do not have the knowledge and you do not know how to choose an ICO . Better not start
Activity: 101
The crazy thing is that Ethereum started out with an ICO price of around $0.30 back in 2014. So in about two and a half years, ETH has given the investor 150,000% gains. That's incredible. Now of course, Ethereum is the best performing ICO of all time. At least for now.
But, not every Initial Coin Offering is going to hit those kind of returns. Especially in that kind of timeline. However, there are plenty of well-thought-out projects coming out every single day which have the potential for good returns. Are you going to get rich off a $500 investment? Perhaps not, but if it's the right investment and you hold for the right period of time, you very much could achieve life changing results..
Pages:
Jump to: