Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 14. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Of course its safe to participate in ICOs, the risk involved however is high, But if you have made your assessments and valuations along with proper research and is convinced that the ICO is of a god project and the product it will present to the market is   valuable then go a head and participate,  it must however be noted that there is nothing like safety in the crypto world, its a high risk market with all the possibilities and making losses is part of the whole thing
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
To invest in ICO projects, it's not safe. Even if you studied it up and down. But still, despite the rather large percentage of scammers who create ICO projects, there are good ICO, which deserve that you would invest in them. Moreover, it is advantageous to both parties.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Yes it's completely safe if you research little bit about it. Not all ICO are safe but some of them are good ones just take your time to read about their project and their dev team before investing.
Activity: 266
Investing in ICO can bring you an income of thousands of percent, but the risks in this area are also very high. And every time you invest in ICO, you must understand that there are certain risks, and should be ready for them. Before deciding to participate in the ICO, you must clearly realize that this is not only a highly profitable investment niche, but also a very risky one.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
I also think that among the ICO will be replacing bitcoin. But you need to choose only promising projects that can make a profit. For example, Egretia blockchain has huge potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
ICO is an investment and for me all investment is risky ,
 I think some of the games can be scam;
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I dont know of any scam ICO lately because of how I find them and focus on them. I know it is difficult not to get a scam ICO now with the large number of ICO paraded lately, however due diligence must be provided. The idea about scam depends on the project teams thats why individuals involved must do research thoroughly, checking team track record.
Activity: 462
ICO is an investment and for me all investment is risky , You may not earn and you may lose after your investment. Just think of the possible outcome of your investment on a certain ICO. Will it give you more profit than your initial investment or you may lose money from it. It is just depending on you on how much you will take a risk.
If someone decided to deal with crypto currency, then this in any case has a certain risk. If you participate in the Bounty of the company and the project itself is burned out, then you will lose time and your work. But if you invested in this ico company, then you definitely risk losing your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
It's absolutely safe to participate in the as long as you analyze then and filter out the promising projects. Infact I think it's the v best v way to multiply your money
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
ICO is an investment and for me all investment is risky , You may not earn and you may lose after your investment. Just think of the possible outcome of your investment on a certain ICO. Will it give you more profit than your initial investment or you may lose money from it. It is just depending on you on how much you will take a risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In life in any action there is a risk. If we are cautious and behave intelligently, then we reduce it. Similarly, you must act when investing in ICO. It is necessary to carry out the analysis of projects, study its prospects and never invest all funds in one project.
Activity: 144
Yes it so very safe to participate in ICO, but in doing that you have to understand the project very well to see if it's a good project or not as there are many fake ICO out there whose purpose is to defraud them if their money. So when participating in ICO read the whitepaper and ask questions well.
I agree. We cannot assure if an ICO is reliable just by looking at its cover. One must study about the project's purpose through the whitepaper. It is also good to have a background check on the team who is responsible for the ICO. You could avoid being scammed if you take your time to read about what you plan to get into.
Activity: 38
Everything is risky because of the importance of less or more. You should use your skills to reduce the risk Cheesy
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Each project can not be the next Bitcoin. There is no security, as among ICO projects there is a lot of fraud. You can protect yourself only by choosing very carefully in which ICO project to invest or take part in the company's bounty.

Yes, every project can become the second BTC, but where to find so much money that would invest in all promising ICOs. Unfortunately, I do not have much financial resources, so I take part in bounty projects that I like. I hope this will bring me a good income and in the future I will be able to participate in various ICOs
Activity: 921
Each project can not be the next Bitcoin. There is no security, as among ICO projects there is a lot of fraud. You can protect yourself only by choosing very carefully in which ICO project to invest or take part in the company's bounty.
Activity: 19
I think if you make deep research including learning the experience of the dev team and find out the potential advantage of this project, it is safe, if you can not do that or just follow other's advice without checking it by yourself, it is dangerous.
Activity: 45
You invest in ICO for the purpose of gaining benefits later on. But like any other ventures, there are always risks involved. So it is important that you investigate carefully all information about the project.
Activity: 50
It is not safe, because it is high-risk investment, like gambling, but you could reduce a risk by doing research.
Activity: 154
Yes it is safe to participate provided you do your research and invest in the right ico, and not investing in ponzi or scam Ico, ico are somewhat risky that's why you need to be careful before putting your money into it
Activity: 142
It's always risky. That's why it is very important to analyze every project before investing your money.
Pages:
Jump to: