Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to put the tokens on the exchange? - page 2. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
yes it is very safe depending on the exchange involved. If it is a cool and reliable exchange, i suggest you bind your account with the 2fa Authentication Verification, this would be very safe.
Depends on the different exchanges. If the exchanges are not reputable and small exchanges then it is very dangerous if the token is stored there. If storing the token in Binance or Bittrex it would be really safe
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
so far mine is safe. make sure you active the phone number and google authenticator for more safe so your tokens will never be stolen.
It's safe as long its a known and secured exchanged. Check reviews on exchange you'd want to put it . keep your track and see if they are reliable.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
yes it is very safe depending on the exchange involved. If it is a cool and reliable exchange, i suggest you bind your account with the 2fa Authentication Verification, this would be very safe.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Depends entirely on which exchange you mean, Binance for example is one that I trust, but I wouldn't put my coins on the other ones
Activity: 546
so far mine is safe. make sure you active the phone number and google authenticator for more safe so your tokens will never be stolen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

Yes as long as you have the 2FA and kyc application on the exchange it is very safe. it can't be steal by the hacker just be still careful on the phishing site where it is mostly their tools to hack the account of other users here. Then, check them out from time to time so that you are up to date of the exchange which you are using it.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes, storing tokens on the exchange is safe enough, as a rule, exchanges have all the security measures to safely store their customers' investments. But the best variant of storage is a purse, the key from which will be only with you and store it on an external carrier in order to avoid problems with the computer.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
It is not wise to keep your tokens on exchanges. Find a suitable wallet for you and deposit everything there. Take good care of your private key
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I think don't place your token on the exchange unless you want to trade your token, it's safer to save it in a wallet that has a private key to make it safer because you have full access to your wallet.

Sometimes I just have to keep some coins on the stock exchange. For example, I tried to run the Cardano wallet (ADA) on my computer, but it didn't work. Their wallet has not been finalized properly.
Activity: 308
I think don't place your token on the exchange unless you want to trade your token, it's safer to save it in a wallet that has a private key to make it safer because you have full access to your wallet.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

In what exchanger you are going to put your token ? There are trusted exchangers, but there are also exchangers thay have so many issues of missing tokens , etc. Yes your token can be stolen by someone and consider as hacked especially in online. Little suggestion, instead of thinking to put your token in exchangers but you feel not good about it, why don't you do just download any trusted wallet or create account into secure wallet online. Maybe it'll help you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I think exchanges are safe as long as you keep your pinkeys carefully. No one can open it even hackers as long as you keep tight guard on the important information of your account. Exchanges are sometimes used as storage for coins. It depends on how you secure your own personal data specially pinkeys.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I think so, in this world there is nothing safe.
Everywhere and in everything there are risks and security measures, the rest depends on your knowledge and ability to protect your own.
I keep tokens both on the exchange and in my wallet, as long as there are no pretexts for danger, the crypto currency and the stock exchange are equipped with security measures.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
Yes it is safe, as long as you save your privacy in a safe place, like your private keys. You must also know how to protect your wallets. Exchanges have their own security and we must know how to put our private keys in a secret place that only you could know. Private key is very important in a wallet so nothing to worry about if you have it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Exchange is not the safe way to keep your cryptocurrency. Mt. Gox tragedy is already a lesson learned from this. It is still safe if you keep your cryptocurrency in your own device and make a backup for its private key.

I agree to you, better to store it in a cold wallet or safe place that we have back up our private keys, me, I just transferred coins to exchange if only I will sell it that time.
Activity: 644
Exchange is not the safe way to keep your cryptocurrency. Mt. Gox tragedy is already a lesson learned from this. It is still safe if you keep your cryptocurrency in your own device and make a backup for its private key.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

In my opinion, this is the worst option for storing the tokens you have. Nobody recommends it, and even exchanges themselves warn against using their accounts as wallets. It is better to keep your tokens in a safe place - wallet!!!
It is best to keep your coins on a hardware wallet, such as a ledger or a trezor. There, your coins will be more secure than anywhere else.
ukw
Activity: 616

In my opinion, this is the worst option for storing the tokens you have. Nobody recommends it, and even exchanges themselves warn against using their accounts as wallets. It is better to keep your tokens in a safe place - wallet!!!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
If you are holding many btc or just invested and do not want to sell it for long term than you should ideally be saving it offline. But if you want to do trading or buy/sell for a short term and do not have much value worth than you can safely keep it in good exchange.
Really depends from the usage, not just btc but also tokens or existing alts that you have, if the amount is big never store it inside exchange because even the reputable exchange can be hacked but if that's is not that much and you are using it to do your trading business where you can monitor it from time to time, choose exchange that already exist for some years and keep your security as intact.
Activity: 112
On exchange is definitely better than in android phone! But I think it's safe to put few thousand $ on each exchange you are trading. And since most of us are not millionaires, that's most favourable option!
Pages:
Jump to: