Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to put the tokens on the exchange? - page 4. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I would recommend you to choose the best exchanges for doing that ,as for me the best choice is Bitfinex or Bittrex,also pay attention to Binance .I also keep some tokens at exhanges ,this is the quickest way to sell coins during unexpected pumps.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
I feel safe, but not for storage in the long term and instead become the main wallet,

You must have a wallet that you hold the private key.

you can try m.e.w, or maybe it's better you can use a hard wallet for better security.

any bad potential can occur even if you have used the best exchange in the world though
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If you trade every day, you can only trust the trading platform because you can't fetch and store it frequently from your wallet or platform every day, but if you're rarely involved in trading, the safest thing to do is to put the coin in a "cold wallet"
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
You should keep the cards in your wallet and keep your keys. Never store pennies on exchange. Floors can be hacked at any time.
Activity: 546
Yes it is safe for the put the tokens on the exchange because the coins in the exchange is as safe as bank locker but in the bank the money is safe but the profit is low but the exchange the tokens is safe and the profit of the coins are double from the bank.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
each exchange also has a high level of security, and also has a wallet address held by the user. of course this also has a high level of security which is also owned by exchanges where you store your tokens.
even from some issues regarding hacking tokens generally not on the exchange but from wallet sites that are resembled with the original ones to trick users.
Activity: 175
If you just wanna store it temporarily, i think it is ok, but if you want to put it on the exchange for a long time, it is very dangerous. Any exchange has the possibility of excaping, if you have heard about Mt.Gox.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

I suggest to look for a decent cryptocurrency wallet which will also depends on the country you were living at especially for the availability of encashment if ever you plans to convert you tokens/coins in the future. Wallet is much safer than any other exchanger, in my experience I typically use coinsph as my wallet with multipurpose like investing, paying utility bills, shopping and etc...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
It all depends on what exchange they are stored. In most cases, you will sell tokens on an exchange like IDEX, and I do not consider it safe. Wallet is more secure.
Activity: 69
You can keep your money in the most safe wallet or the biggest exchange, but there are always people who can find the way to hack it. But if you want to put tokens on the exchange, choose the best one.
Activity: 328
A lot depends not only on the user, but also on the exchange. After all, it must be reliable and protected from hacker attacks. Nevertheless, I try not to keep  coins on the exchange.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
It's a good idea to put token on exchange, but not all exchange, some exchange are scams, so be careful of exchange to put your tokens, it's at your own risk
When I would like to put a tokens in exchange site I immediately trade or just waiting for a good exchange. My strategy is to hodl if market unexplode ,I keep maintaining a good decision in order to avoid loss.
Activity: 182
Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

it is best to keep it in the wallet, because the exchange can be closed at any time and you will lose all your coins, so it is best to save coins in your wallet, and you can put them on the exchange if you want to trade.
Activity: 822
It is not save brother, personal wallet is the best place to keep your asset at any time exchange could be comprehended and users fund may got lost so open a personal wallet which you have the private key.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Not at all. Why would you even save your currencies on an exchange platforms. Day in and day out we hear how exchange platforms are being robbed almost every now and then so why do you even want to save your assets on it when you can lose it anytime there is a system breach or hacking of the system.
Activity: 84
It's a good idea to put token on exchange, but not all exchange, some exchange are scams, so be careful of exchange to put your tokens, it's at your own risk
Activity: 294
This is not recommended. What if suddenly the wallet in the exchange changes? Because we know 1 exchange consists of thousands of more traders. Not to mention the risk of being hacked. What's the trouble for you to create a personal wallet? I don't think it's slit.

For me there's no certain to call it safe when you're at the online transaction period specially at trading sites. However we need to trust their end as they handled the funds we stored or parked at their site. We need to trust their security measures, because if we're more afraid that what we desire for profit then don't transact online so you no longer can trade if you don't risk your holdings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
This is not recommended. What if suddenly the wallet in the exchange changes? Because we know 1 exchange consists of thousands of more traders. Not to mention the risk of being hacked. What's the trouble for you to create a personal wallet? I don't think it's slit.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
never put any coins on the exchange because it is very dangerous and you can also lose all the money you have, I did that before I knew about hackers and I lost all the money I've, I strongly recommend that you save the coins you have in the wallet so that security is better maintained
Activity: 123
If you trade every day then exchanges are better, but if you prefer long term hodl, then the wallet is more safe choice because you have full control.
Pages:
Jump to: