Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price? - page 19. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Hard to say, depends on some factors and main - how long this coin on market and what their team planning to do in future. But I think, it's more than risky to buy any altcoin while bitcoin is at the high price, because if bitcoin's price will start downing, altcoins price will do same.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

You have it all wrong. You seem to think that you have to buy a whole Bitcoin, and sine the price of one full Bitcoin is in the thousands, then you can't afford it.

You don't have to buy a whole bitcoin, you can buy say $200 worth of Bitcoin, and that would be represented as a fraction of a whole Bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
In order to buy cheaper crypto, you have to buy bitcoin with a cheap price and then wait until it increases the price. Then, we can buy other cryptos when they are still cheap compare with the price of bitcoin. Right now I think it is one of the best times to buy more bitcoin for your purposes
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
now the overall market is down so it is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies at the lowest price possible it is coin accumulation time
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
First of all you do not have to buy a whole bitcoin to invest in it you can buy as much as you can, now about your question, investing in altcoins is a really good idea right now, they are very cheap compared to a few months ago, just make sure to buy quality altcoins since it is very easy to buy an altcoin just to find a few months later you bought a coin that is nothing more than a scam and that you have lost not only your money but your time as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Yes, when you can't afford Bitcoin, you can always go for good potential coins but beware of the one wich are just pump and dump coins.
You can consider Litecoin for your portfolio as it is considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold and with a market capital of $4.4 billion is highly cheap in comparison. Since adoption by Coinbase, the coin has seen a high increase in its market capital and has the potential to cross the $400 mark by the end of 2018. It is a good coin and you can expect good returns from it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I will suggest you to buy only BTC and ETH in current market situation. Market is very unstable currently and thus there is risk with alt coins.
There is always a risk when you invest in any market, there is nothing wrong in investing in solid projects as the entire market went down there are a lot of options to enter at this time, but investing in bitcoin and other top coins for the long term is the safest bet and this slide will recover in due time and there is no doubt about that, some of my investments have taken a dive in this slide but i am holding for the long term .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I will suggest you to buy only BTC and ETH in current market situation. Market is very unstable currently and thus there is risk with alt coins.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
I think its depends of your strategy you like but dont buy a coin if that is not popular in every persons because there are a chance to loss your money so if you planning to invest a coins buy a coins that you can sure or you think that coin will improve or growing the price because its risky if you did not have  a plan or monator the coins that you like.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Why need to buy promotional coins when you can purchase regular price but has a good potential.those coins that promise you nothing but can provide better income tomorrow.

Buy coins that under 10$ or much better those lower prices but has good team and a good project,those unique and one of its kind
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
yes, this is the right time you can invest now, because now the price is also cheap, so you will more easily get a good profit. with you waiting for a higher sale price.
A lot of the altcoins are currently in their bottom and that makes them an easy hold for anyone who is looking forward to the huge profit for long position.

It is still very necessary to be careful one is picking cryptocurrencies that are presently in their historical prices right now, than just picking any one as there could be some chances where the value can still go down lower for some in the case where bitcoin gets to go down lower but whichever way, it is really a good time to start picking some of them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
The best picks are the strongest coins that you know that will recover no matter what and has been tested through time even with many bubbles, fork and FUD news. For me, that is ETH  BTC and LTC are my crypto currencies that is worth holding and still at the top no matter how many years has past.
Well, the best pick could be the strongest coin in terms of reliability and rest of mind that you are holding some pretty good quality coin.

But at the same time, I feel the coins or tokens to be holding now are the ones with prospect that just got listed in the market recently but have been dealt with due to the downtrend in the whole market and reason why they are trading far below their ICO price. I have held some Adbank and CBC right now, and I am sure I am not going to be missing on this ones.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

Yes and no doubt on it. Every altcoin's value has dropped to its maximum and yes one can invest as much he/she can into many altcoins. i am sure, this investment would bring more profits once the value starts growing. i am sure this year would be the year for bitcoin and ETH. Lest just wait and watch the forth coming growth trend.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Many new crypto come to market and offering different functionality. Most investor investing on bitcoin because its like blue chips and have biggest liquidity. Some altcoin with good project and working product right now have cheaper price than ICOs and i think its worth to buying and hold it untill market recovery again
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
yes, this is the right time you can invest now, because now the price is also cheap, so you will more easily get a good profit. with you waiting for a higher sale price.
Some people often doesn’t get any solid information and knowledge about bitcoin. They come into the field but they aren’t well equipped with much. They start losing their values soon. So better is, first, to make yourself ready with best learning. Secondly, this time is best for investing. Just get into this world and after learning start investing now. Prices are low so it would be better for you.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It hard to take a risk buying crypto less than bitcoin... because for us bitcoin is already been prove and tested eve though its price is unstable we still now who and what bitcoin is, but as for these bitcoin is quite risky but then there's no harm in trying... it just that it has to be pump and develop fist to make it potential coin and make a profit someday.
Activity: 378

I think, now is the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, we can see that the prices now are just too low, and that only means we could buy more coins with whatever budget we have, when the t8me c9mes when cryptocurrencies comes rushing up again, you are gonna make loads of money.
Activity: 176
yes, of course you can buy crypto now, because this is also a very appropriate investment you can get the price now, because the price is also cheap, so you will also easily get a bigger profit in the future by holding a high price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Absolutely yes, you are in the track mate and just continue of what you are doing right now but be sure you are investing the best coin. You may not just consider only in promos and other discounts, may we look the entire prospect of a certain coins to be sure that we don't loss every thing we have.
Activity: 3
Market rules will eliminate and filter the best for the future
Pages:
Jump to: