Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price? - page 23. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
That's your choice and strategy, if you can't afford bitcoin then try to do something so that in the future you can avail bitcoin. Most of the traders are cultivating their trading skills through buying cheaper altcoins and selling it when it gets high. But if you have a goal of buying bitcoin soon, make sure that you're going to buy during the times when it's on dip.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is good to remember that until recently Bitcoin was considered a financial bubble. In recent months Bitcoin has recorded an incredible and unexpected growth. Just to be successful has allowed the birth of other crypts that have a lower cost and as there he taught the world of finance is not 'simple to predict the purchasing power of a currency. So it is up to each of us to choose which to bet and start to "play" Smiley
Activity: 3
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
yes, please do! i recommend buying alternative coins now rather than BTC but of course if you have big capital like Millions i would highly to invest in BTC because it has the most bigger movement than any alt.. i mean if you are lucky trading you surely gain huge profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Whenever the price goes down, you should accumulate as much as possible. There is a news that some whale is goign to sell 94000 bitcoins and thus prices can go down.

And where did you get such news? Did you read it somewhere on the Internet? Most people don't even have 1 Bitcoin and spread this kind of FUD. This still doesn't answer the question. The OP asked about buying altcoins when Bitcoin price is low. I would say that it is better to trade altcoins for Bitcoin because the exchange rate ALTCOIN/BITCOIN is much higher. Look at Ethereum, it is a good example.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Actually if you look at the ATH of all the coins including BTC then you will see that we are already down to 40-60% from that reference. So it doesn't matter if you today or tomorrow unless and until we dont reach the ATH of last year then there is always opportunity to get some profits out of it. So whenever you make decision of buying then always take reference point and see upto what ATH each coin can go and whether that is still feasible to get the profits or not, if yes then simply start buying and if not then you can just skip that one and move to next. We have more than 500 good coins to invest in!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Why can not we afford bitcoin? Bitcoin has 8 fractional signs. You can buy 0.0133 bitcoins for $ 100, this is not a problem.
My portfolio is entirely of altcoins. I believe that this will give me a better result.
Activity: 79
Whenever the price goes down, you should accumulate as much as possible. There is a news that some whale is goign to sell 94000 bitcoins and thus prices can go down.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
That is a good strategy to buy cheapEr coin and invest in altcoin then if you gain much profit then you can buy some bitcoin to hold it. Or it is good to start trading to earn more money in buying bitcoins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
The goal is the same to get the profit, but if I see the process I recommend to buy bitcoin in the ICO appeal. We never know the credibility of the ICO developers so the risk of losing money is very high, and to determine the ICO will have a lot of interest in the market we will not know it as well. In contrast to buying bitcoin, bitcoin already has a good market that will have many investors using bitcoin, this indicates if bitcoin will never have a low price so it will suffer a high loss.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

yes you are right, the prices in the market today are currently decreasing and because of that, we can invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future. Buying and selling at the right time will make you rich in the future.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
What promo's are you talking? those ICOs? be careful on what ICO you're choosing just because of the promo's you're talking about.

You understand the logic on how you should consider if it's the right time to buy. You don't buy crypto's during ATHs or you're only feeling FOMO.

Buying cheaper crypto while bitcoin is high can be a good alternative if you are not into altcoins. But also take note that when bitcoin is cheaper, don't doubt of buying it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
Yes it is a good idea, you can earn a lot of money, but you also need to understand that this is a huge risk, because the market is unstable, and an unknown coin can simply fall in price and you will lose money. From my point of view it's better to buy some Bitcoin, it is more reliable, but unfortunately there is also a risk.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Investing on the upcoming altcoins is profitable for short term because many altcoins will fail to stay longer so there comes high risks.But bitcoin is always premium and still you can make decent money by investing on the long term because we can see that bitcoin is making huge growth every year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Well, due to there is a widespread crisis in the majority of cryptocurrencies, then this is a good opportunity to buy some profitable coins, and I think the best choices is to choose the cryptocurrencies who exist on the TOP 20 in the market because there is a guaranteed profit in them, especially in a long term because it is very difficult that this big drop will end during this period, maybe it will last for some period (few weeks or more) and we cannot know what will happen in the market, maybe there will be some good development in the near future and maybe not. But I am pretty sure that after a few months there will be a good evolution in the market and particularly in the king Bitcoin. Maybe we will see a new high score in terms of value of the market cap and price of Btc and the followers (Ethereum, Ripple,.), so we must be patient and just wait and of course buying and holding and even investing is the best choice.

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I think almost everything is at bottom right now and it wouldn't hurt to invest at the moment. One such coin which is really attractive is Golem and the next is IOSToken.
The reason to invest in IOST is that it has been listed on HitBtc which is the sixth most famous exchange and two of the major Indian exchanges, which are Zebpay and Koinex.
More the number of exchanges, more the trading volume, and hence better the returns. Do not shy away from investing in this coin at this point of time.
Activity: 1050
Now, of course, there are a lot of cheap altcoins, some can bring you profit, others - a loss. Therefore here it is impossible to say unequivocally how to act in this or that case. Bitcoin is now a bit lost in popularity, but his rates depend almost on the price of all the altcoyins. The best way to earn on the crypto currency is to invest a little in all the promising coins, including bitcoin.
this time is the right time to buy crypto and i think bitcoin is not expensive right now, we can invest between them. and do not buy one altcoin, because it is very risky, we can spread to some altcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
but it's too risky to buy altcoins at too low a price because the odds of pumping are so small. if you want to buy and start investing, buy altcoin whose price is quite high, like etherum, waves, ripple, or neo.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Now, of course, there are a lot of cheap altcoins, some can bring you profit, others - a loss. Therefore here it is impossible to say unequivocally how to act in this or that case. Bitcoin is now a bit lost in popularity, but his rates depend almost on the price of all the altcoyins. The best way to earn on the crypto currency is to invest a little in all the promising coins, including bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Btc marketcap is still the highest and most expensive price compared with other coins. Under this condition , investors can buy other cheaper coin like eth, ripple, etc. and hold them for several months expecting higher profit. Buying cheaper coin means you can buy more than you invest in bitcoin. If you have much idle funds, you can divesify your investment in btc and other cheaper coin to minimize your investment risk. For me personally, it is better to buy cheaper coin than buying bitcoin.

It's not a smart move to ignore the most popular coin and instead buy some centralized, premined shitcoin like ripple. Another thing is that we don't even know if bitcoin's price is high at the moment. It's higher than other coins, but is it high? If we compare the number of users with its price it's obvious that this is just the beginning. A few years from now the user base will be much higher and the price will have to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: