Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price? - page 21. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
You should buy a little bit of what you can afford and not your Bitcoin. By studying and evaluating the coins you can determine which ones might give you the best return.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
With the current market prices for Bitcoins and altcoins, it is
considerably cheaper now compared to the last few months. It
probably is a nice time to invest in bitcoins and other known
currencies, it may never get any lower than the prices they
are currently in right now. However it’s also one of those
risky times to get newer crypto if your really up for it.
Activity: 272
yes, this is the right time you can invest now, because now the price is also cheap, so you will more easily get a good profit. with you waiting for a higher sale price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
A good idea is to divide all your money and most of them to invest in bitcoin, and the rest to invest in top currency, with good technology and a relatively inexpensive price.
Right.Diversify your investments but make sure to invest a large amount into bitcoin since it is already well trusted by people to give good returns.And try to invest also into some good potential altcoins that will also grow in time so you will also gain good profits from them.
Activity: 145
A good idea is to divide all your money and most of them to invest in bitcoin, and the rest to invest in top currency, with good technology and a relatively inexpensive price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
If bitcoin is at high price buying altcoin is good but not for all altcoins because when bitcoin change it direction the possibility of lost is big on the altcoin you are holding. The best thing to do is find a good altcoin while bitcoin is in dip time because when this altcoin hit the moon you can exchange it into bitcoin and hold it, wait until bitcoin makes a good move to create profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
If you have the money to invest in altcoins, why not buy bitcoin or rather those coins that are already listed on the coinmarketcap. I wouldn’t waste my time and money to some coins who have no assurances that will grow big in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

the bitcoin price today is one of the cheapest price for today so it is better to buy bitcoin rather than any coin because of potential of bitcoin in the market to have a good value in the future.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is definitely more expensive than other coins, Because Bitcoin is obviously Bgaus coin. And the price of Bitcoin is the reference of all existing Altcoin. there is no harm if you want to buy Altcoin because the price is cheaper, but you must be smart in choosing altcoin, choose altcoin that has a good future, and the price can soar in the near future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
one note, not yet certain if bitcoin price rises, altcoin will go up. so you also can not buy all altcoin, even though it's still cheap. you can try investing in etherum, because etherum is one of the highest priced altcoins and has the greatest potential for higher rises.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Well, buying upcoming altcoins just because their value are all cheap as compared to Bitcoin doesn't really mean that there is going to be a prospect at the end of the day for that particular coin. This is because, so many of them are just shit coins and they have nothing to offer in the crypto community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
If i were you i wouldn't waste my time with crappy alt coins in the market. I would always rather focus on the big 10 in the market and spread my investments there. These crapoy coibs maybe low now then high later mostly because of whales controlling the price then it will crash on your face and left with nothing in the end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think, if you want to get profit then you have to find which coin will benefit especially when bitcoin price is high and you can not afford to buy it, if other coins have lower price and have good movement so can get profit then you can take opportunity to buy
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is not on a high price and definitely going to drop more so it's better to wait for its very bottom. You can know that the bitcoin has reached the bottom if the week goes on and it does not recover so if if did then that is the time you can go buy all you want.

Whenever we are int he crypto currency and we are in doubt then there is only one option that is left! Get your bags packed and take your family on holidays. Come after few days or weeks depending upon your plan and then see whats the status or market. Sometimes it is always better to leave the crypto for little time because we may get stuck into the bearish trend where we shouldn't be present at all.

Crypto is always good to buy at their bottom but now a days as there is no bottom that we are finding at all!  So whats the right time? Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Whenever the price goes down, you should accumulate as much as possible. There is a news that some whale is goign to sell 94000 bitcoins and thus prices can go down.
Perhaps prices still go down, we are okay with it. Every time when prices goes down for bitcoin, this becomes a better chance for us to take pledge and make yourself stronger by buying more and more bitcoin. This is dual performance of bitcoin that it doesn’t allow its users to become worried when they are down, rather best chances are provided for user to take maximum benefit.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
that's a very good idea, because many of my friends who invest from altcoin are then made into bitcoins
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Previously, the priority in investing was always bitcoin. However, in the last six months the situation has changed a little. Because of its sharp December growth and then the same rapid decline in price, its popularity began to decline, as many people lost their money invested in it and it ceased to be a means for them permanently profitable.
Now, indeed, there are a lot of promising and cheap crypto-currencies that are capable of yielding more profits than bitcoins and they should be interested.
Activity: 266
I think that's the only way because we need capital to buy btc, by buying altcoin we can collect the gains even though little.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
For my opinion it is always to look for perspective crypto, and by a few one, but only that start to grow up in a few days. the price for them are not big, but in the future it can be good
Activity: 30
I have realized that I am a noob at this. The logic sounds right, Bitcoin is expensive compared to many alts, and those alts can give you the most profit if the marketcap booms. Many Xs, unlike Bitcoin. But it seems Bitcoin goes up, so people sell the alt, Bitcoin goes down, the people sell the alt. I'm learning I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: