Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the start of the bullrun already? - page 2. (Read 1424 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
Looks like bitcoin go a bit up, after was almost 3600$, but maybe this is not the start of bull run
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 05:11:14 PM
at this time bullrun hasn't been seen at all, even more it is getting down and this is really disappointing. whether what's happening with crypto, it's very difficult to grow and rise. I hope this happens only this year and next year it will grow and stabilize again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

Now is the best time to buy everything at the lowest price !!! the market is in full and need to use it!
Activity: 672
November 25, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
it seems that it hasn't been because the current market has not changed and it still often decreases, so this year there seems to be no bullrun, but for the coming year it will
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 25, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
I have a ton of respect for people that got into crypto in January and continue to be a part of this space. It's alot easier for those of us that got to experience that insane pump last year, we know how unbelievable it was. For those that didn't, you guys are in for a treat.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
currently the bullrun condition is still far away and there is no good news that can provide support for a bull run, hopefully there are good developments that can trigger price increases and create a bull run moment so traders can be happy because they benefit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 25, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
I'll mention few on my bags.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Monero

These coins are very much low from before and I'm playing safe with the coins that I'm buying. I don't gamble with those coins that aren't so popular and doesn't have the real future. Sadly, we are not yet in the bull run and we have no exact timeframe for its coming.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
November 25, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
Very hard to speculate when is the bullrun start because of the market situation that almost of the token has a big price dump,but many token holders are hoping that this coming December there is a bullrun happening so that they will recover their losses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
Definitely not! Check out prices, we renew bottom point each day and there is no end of dump.
Nobody knows when bull run happens. But I hope for rebounce!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 25, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

They are not moon, they have just showed some good growth, because of investors' demand for this coins. In short amount of time. everything becomes the same.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

Bullrun is not here. Market is falling once more. It is clear that behind every attempt to growth there is a huge fail, so you need to be prepared for it.
I think that there is nothing wrong with the market falling. This is a good opportunity to buy good coins at a cheap price. The fact is that everyone is accustomed to large incomes, and therefore today they are negatively responding to the current state of the cryptocurrency market. We have to remember 2016.
Activity: 535
November 25, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
it looks like bullrun can happen or it can't be started because I see a bear market is still common and even today there are many issues such as hasrate wars that have a direct impact on the price of bitcoin which is currently destroyed as cheaply as this.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 25, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

Bullrun is not here. Market is falling once more. It is clear that behind every attempt to growth there is a huge fail, so you need to be prepared for it.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 02, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
No. I think the beginning of bullrun will effect to most of all cryptocurrencies. Till now I don't see It has already effected to the most coins/tokens. The raise happens to several coins/tokens only. Moreover, the prices sometimes fall down again with significant amount. It means the market doesn't recover yet and the bear market still continues.    
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 02, 2018, 07:44:41 PM
This is more like a pump or just a sudden jump in prices that quickly goes out. Bullish market this year if it is, only in December-January.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:27:57 PM
buy the same ripple, ethereum and dash. we are growing very soon and the bulls will return to the market again. you must be ready for this
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 02, 2018, 06:21:05 PM
It is old a running of bulls in the cryptocurrency market was not yet. I do not wait for bulls earlier than in a year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 02, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
I agree with the vehicle. Recently, more and more bulls are starting to show themselves. Probably in the near future the market may rush up. It remains only to replenish your portfolio)
tjere are a lot of chances that we will see it bit in my opinion we should think of other things right now and worry about ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 02, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

i think taht tje recent events have influenced the market in a great way and we can expect anything started from now
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 02, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
I agree with the vehicle. Recently, more and more bulls are starting to show themselves. Probably in the near future the market may rush up. It remains only to replenish your portfolio)
Pages:
Jump to: