Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to start buying Bitcoin again? - page 3. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
In my opinion $5000-6000 is the best range to buy Bitcoin because it will never fall below $5000. ETF on Bitcoin will be approved soon and price will moon again because rich institutional investors will buy it and HODL.
Why do you think Bitcoin prices will never fall below 5000$ ? A lot of analysts and experts have noted that in the future, bitcoin prices may fall to 3500-4000% if the crisis continues. I hope that will not happen, because the cost to dig a bitcoin is over 4500$. If it is lower then it will be worse
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Yes it is true,if I had extra money I'll  be starting to buy Bitcoin again and again because the price of Bitcoin is low.As of today it's our opportunity to buy and hold it for the future until it recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
In my opinion $5000-6000 is the best range to buy Bitcoin because it will never fall below $5000. ETF on Bitcoin will be approved soon and price will moon again because rich institutional investors will buy it and HODL.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
No, right now it is too early to buy Bitcoin. Of course there is a chance that we will see 10000$ in the end op September and beginning of October. But I expect the Bitcoin will fall under 3000$ in spring of the next year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Anything below $7K seems like a good value.
And if it's even lower, then even better. But at the moment it's better to wait for the autumn, which should change the state of affairs in the market and create all the conditions for a surge in prices not only for bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it's hard to buy bitcoin now cause the price is down and down you're losing your investment and it's really hard to gain because bitcoin price is slowly go down..but you can invest now for a long term hold then wait till bitcoin goes up to gain your investment.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
I think you must start buying. 
It is always a good time to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin investment might be equally diversify according to the risk managed. Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
I don't recommend buying Bitcoin, maybe you need to wait, now the market doesn't have good news, so you can wait, unless you are an adventurer.
Activity: 518
August 11, 2018, 03:27:03 AM
maybe not just bitcoin, but now all coins are worth buying. the market is falling and the value of our portfolio is also down, so buying back is a choice to do, but we have to know what the lowest price we must take.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
Absolutely, I believe this is the right time to start buy Bitcoin again. Just take a look at the price, it's crashing and one should see it as a great time to buy and keep so that when the market begins to recover, you will make a great profit out of it. Just be patient and bear with it at the moment, then sell it when it becomes really high. Analyze wisely and avoid making decsions in a hurry and half-heartedly.
Activity: 380
August 11, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
If I have money right now to spare for bitcoin investment, I would do so. Now is one of the best time to invest in bitcoin because of its price. It's now at 6K USD. This coming last quarter of the year, bitcoin will rise up again and will continue pumping. Many are predicting that bitcoin hit a huge and remarkable price in year 2020.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
August 11, 2018, 01:34:59 AM
Actually it snaps into 6k again, since this is a bearish month or the what so called ghost month i believe it's destined till 5k. But i have no worries because i really believe that cryptocurrency has more to offer and more flights this year. This 2018 will be another ATH for BTC and all the alts.
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
August 11, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
Below 6500 is a good start to buy again mega bull run is not yet happening this year so this is a limited opportunity to all of us to buy now at this market status we will see a huge price increase this year before the end of the year take a move now or never. 
Activity: 190
August 10, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

Another drop

Supports that BTC could rocket from

$6100
$5800
$5450
$5000

Watch these levels.

How you come up with these levels? Are they coming from Technical Analysis? I find this very interesting but not sure if it really works in this market. Also when in January, I followed some TA and I only heard Elliot Waves, we go to new highs...not!
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
The price of bitcoin today is seems very interesting as it's lower than the normal price and this could be a best chance to buy and get easy profits once it bounce back to $8k or much higher price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 10, 2018, 07:21:16 PM
Such a dump as today can greatly affect investors and many will consider buying bitcoin. But the question remains whether to wait for the bottom of the coin or take it at the current price.
But no one knows how much the bottom is, so for me its better to buy now and then buy more when its go dipper. A lot of good coins on a cheaper price now invest now before its too late again. But of course do invest on the good coins so you will not lose money on shitcoins.
Activity: 320
August 10, 2018, 07:01:52 PM
now can be used as the best time to buy bticoin, because we know if the price of bitcoin is currently in a low price position. so I think it would not hurt to buy bitcoin and hold it up to a high price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 10, 2018, 06:41:58 PM
I think now is a good time to buy Bitoin. Bitcoin is fluctuating around $ 6100, which is a very low price for Bitcoin. I believe that if we invest long term in Bitcoin then we will have a lot of money in the future. In addition, we can also buy some altcoin such as NEO, IOTA, Cardano and Stellar. These are also very promising altcoin.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
August 09, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
that really is a good value. The current bitcoin is underestimated and this is really a great opportunity to get rich. Not long ago, I bought Bitcoin at $ 6k and Bitcoin increased to $ 8k3 after 4 weeks. And I think this is the market cycle, buy Bitcoin and hold for 2-3 months, profit will increase markedly.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 09, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

Another drop

Supports that BTC could rocket from

$6100
$5800
$5450
$5000

Watch these levels.
I'm sure we don't go to $5k. I think $5.5-5.8k will be impenetrable levels. But today we have some higher. And it mean that we have possibilities descend below. Technical analyses are good but from fundamental we don't have any positive news or any reasons to go up. Maybe ETF or same can do it but it will not happen earlier than winter '19
Pages:
Jump to: