Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to start buying Bitcoin again? - page 8. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
August 03, 2018, 05:00:01 AM
Anything below $7K seems like a good value.
it looks good rate to buy but no use all of your funds to buy bitcoin and it seems to be a very good decision to put some amounts of your money to be invested in the bitcoin. Just try to keep the rest of your funds to avoid the possibility of bitcoin gets another dump again very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
August 03, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
Do not rush with the purchase! Most likely the price of bitcoin will continue to drop right up to the time of the SEC decision on ETF on August 10. But it is possible that the decision will be postponed to September, then the fall will continue.
Yes, there are indications that SEC will prolong its decision until September 21st. For those who don't know what it is about, it all revolves around the announced bitcoin ETF (exchange trade fund). So if the decision is positive, we may expect bullish sentiment, if not the other way around.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
August 03, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
For some reason, I believe that the perfect time to buy Bitcoin was about a month ago. As we see it, it's starting to grow up now and I do not think it will be less in September than this summer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
Do not rush with the purchase! Most likely the price of bitcoin will continue to drop right up to the time of the SEC decision on ETF on August 10. But it is possible that the decision will be postponed to September, then the fall will continue.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
Absolutely, I believe this is the right time to start buy Bitcoin again. Just take a look at the price, it's crashing and one should see it as a great time to buy and keep so that when the market begins to recover, you will make a great profit out of it. The market gathered steam last three weeks but seems to be taking a sluggish posture.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 11:53:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: