Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to start buying Bitcoin again? - page 5. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
August 07, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
I almost believe that its a good time to invest in bitcoin now, while he is under 7000$, but i will wait a little bit more, cause there is some chance to see bitcoin around 5000$. We are testing support levels. So i will buy when i exactly see that its time
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
I think for the time being it doesn't seem right to buy bitcoin, because it seems the price will fall again, in my opinion it's better to monitor what can be done at the moment, and if the price goes back down it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
BTC prices have fallen below $ 7000. This is the opportunity for us to buy BTC, because if not buy now will regret, in the future BTC prices will reach the moon
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
Anything below $7K seems like a good value.
Not really. Bitcoin prices may continue to fall if ETF is denied September. But you can buy a little at this time. Prices are not fluctuating. But I think it will soon go down instead of going up
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 07, 2018, 09:21:21 AM
Bitcoin has been holding its 7000 resistance really well for the last week. I have been watching this currency closely and looking for a good entry point. I am expecting Bitcoin to dump somemore though the current value is not bad but it will be a lot better if we can buy at mid or low 600.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
Yes, it is time to buy bitcoin. It is safe to buy for 10-15% of total money. Even if go down, but not for so much
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
Bitcoin prices will continue to rise and fall and we know that it has become a character of the crypto currency, so you can buy bitcoin now and hold it, wait for the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and give profit
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
Not bitcoin too early to buy especially this year I think the growth will not start until the moon there is nothing that it has led to growth but also fall should not
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 07:59:39 AM
now to buy a good time bitcoin to win a lot. in the future very good prices will come to evaluate the future bitcoin very good for those prices. bull season is approaching
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

I always believe that bitcoin has always been an interesting thing for investors so that it can get out of a difficult situation, with the increasing number of users it becomes a strong indication that the bitcoin market will be bright.
In addition to investors, bitcoins are now of interest to speculators. Everyone wants to earn, so someone must lose. This means that investors will now find it more difficult to make money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 07, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
I always think that Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency to buy and save, and when its price drops to $7000, I have already purchased it!
That is the spirit. One cannot describe the worth of Bitcoin. It is not just a currency but something more than a currency. It is the future international currency which might outshine USD and might possibly alter the banking system which is built around fiat.

Besides, it has the potential to become one neutral currency that will be accepted anywhere around the world and people will no longer go for exchanges to convert their currencies to the currencies of other people. So these are the possibilities that the future of Bitcoin holds and it is important for all those to have Bitcoin who are dealing in crypto market because the future value will be lot higher that it is now.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
August 05, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

I think it is, I haven't checked the price but since the current recovery on bitcoin is starting to dip again, I really think that it is now time to buy. Just trust your judgement, no one can give you a good prediction since anything can happen anytime with the market demand.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 05, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
Yes the current downwards trend give opportunity to buy bitcoin at cheap price and makes really good profits.  Bitcoin is going to recover no doubt and we just need to be able to follow events that are in the future, if there turn out to be positive then bitcoin will get pump and if negative it might come down further.
Activity: 560
August 05, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
At present, Bitcoin prices have fallen very deep, its price now lower than $ 7000. I think this is a great opportunity for us to buy and hold Bitcoin. We should buy now before its price goes up again. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will recover and increase to $ 20000. Besides that I would buy some more altcoin like Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and NEO.
The fact is that to date, quite a lot of promising coins that can bring very good profits and without having to buy or invest their funds in Bitcoin. Bitcoin loses relevance and your investments may be at risk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
At present, Bitcoin prices have fallen very deep, its price now lower than $ 7000. I think this is a great opportunity for us to buy and hold Bitcoin. We should buy now before its price goes up again. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will recover and increase to $ 20000. Besides that I would buy some more altcoin like Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and NEO.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 05, 2018, 08:25:24 AM
The price of bitcoin has dropped to 7000 dollars. Also it was not allowed to fall below this price. I think it may rise again up to 9000 dollars in a short time. We are a good time to buy bitcoin.
And then make some money Smiley
Activity: 672
August 05, 2018, 06:42:33 AM
At the end of last year the price of Bitcoin increased to $19777.But now the price of Bitcoin is reduced to $7000.Bitcoin is an excellent technique.Of course the Bitcoin has a bright future.It is good to buy now because the price of Bitcoin is low.

I always believe that bitcoin has always been an interesting thing for investors so that it can get out of a difficult situation, with the increasing number of users it becomes a strong indication that the bitcoin market will be bright.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 06:40:40 AM
Yes, right now may be it will good time to buy Bitcoin. But also you should consider that Bitcoin probably will reverse again after it reach 9K$. That's why always check it and be ready to go out from the market.
Activity: 462
August 05, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Well even if it seems like a good catch buying from 7$k but for me i will wait for another week,because we saw it drops a little at 6$k earlier and i can feel that another drop will happen this August before it runs grow before September comes ,this is my own assessment and nothing about specialties
Activity: 350
August 05, 2018, 06:07:21 AM
bitcoin is  very hard to rise. i say like that bcz it cant up until 10k anymore
bitcoin only can rise to 7-8k. maybe it need very great news to pump it
Pages:
Jump to: